+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Update:

second day of application, made sure the hair was toweled dry, applied all three products, first outlining my hairline with rogaine foam and rubbing it in, then a thin streak down my parted hair, then a small blob on my crown. after the minox, sprayed three sprays of chromo, one near center of hairline, one in middle of scalp, one on crown. repeated with indo in the same manner, and again felt the warmth on top of the scalp for a few seconds. rubbed everything in with my hands before washing them thoroughly.

notes:

-this leaves your hair very greasy and it takes a lot longer to dry than minox alone. it's not something i could feasibly use during the daytime.

-it itches pretty severely, i'd say 6.5/10 where 10 is the most severe itch i've ever experienced. it's the exact same itch as the dreaded "mpb itch," only more severe. kinda scary, to be honest. it kept me up last night. i've read that this will subside after a week or so. i definitely hope so...

-not going to make ANY claims about a cessation of shedding until it's been at least 1 month. never believe guys who will tell you their hair "stopped shedding after a couple days." from what i've read, hair that is falling out has been in the "falling out" phase for weeks. even if it did stop the loss, you wouldn't know in a couple days.

-however, if my shedding *increases*, you'll definitely be hearing about it.

Dont worry about "shedding", people keep talking about the feared "shedding", just focus on photographic hair state. You will go crazy monitoring sheds.

I always think it's unbelieveable when guys say something stopped their shedding completely in a couple of days and now they see zero hairs falling out. As has already been stated it isn't possible for something to just stop any hairs falling in 2 days cos there would have already been hairs in the shedding period and it's normal to shed some hairs each day, even my 6 year old niece sheds some hairs each time she has a bath or has her hair brushed!

i agree on the shedding stuff. bollocks. honestly, i'm saving up for a 2015 ht either way, so even if this little experiment fails i'm not too stressed about it. i'm confident we'll have full donor regeneration in the next couple years, plus scarless fue with better gains and yields, and hopefully a topical alternative to fin without much sides. just trying to stop the loss without losing my johnson. if it doesn't work so be it, there are ways.

Agreed that it is best to be patient. But note that the original Garza et al. paper this is based on found that application of PGD2 negatively affected human hair length/growth in culture after just 7 days.

This shit itches like hell!!! It feels like my MPB itch is just out of control. Definitely not what I'm expecting from something that's supposed to REDUCE inflammation!

Maybe there is a problem using it with minox?

Are you sure taking it with minox won't mess up the minox vehicle? Or mess up the indo/chromo? Also, am I getting this right, Indo/chrom0 will, potentially, stop the hair loss, while ramatroban is for regrowth?

I think itch happens early on but subsides..

Quote Originally Posted by KO1 View Post
    I think itch happens early on but subsides..
    It wasn't as bad last night but the itch is there during the day in a way that it wasn't prior to starting this treatment. I'm dedicated to it unless my work suffers from lack of sleep or itching, or unless my hair gets worse over a couple months. We'll see...