+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Hey dude.

I fought this fight with these guys last year. They come in waves. We go weeks , even months without them but when one pops up they all seem to come out of the woodwork.

These are guys who went too bald so when they tried it , it didnt do anything or was way too late. And some are the guys who had side effects so they couldnt continue. Still others took it religiously, and it did nothing for them or they think it did nothing.

You are absolutely correct. They are here to share their pain and hope you have pain too. They dont want you to succeed . If you fail, it justified why they failed.

So ignore them. This has been talked about over and over and its always the same horsecrap . 4% of men get noticeable side effects that could cause you to stop taking it. Long term effects are urban legend.

Im pretty sure the people who say fin is bad etc mean no god damn harm maybe they are trying to look out for others cause fin messed them up and they are just warning others...yeah maybe some are to strict maybe some are over the top etc but its only cause they are probably trying to help would you rather they lie and say fin dont hurt you?...you guys have a brain use it its just opinions on here its up to you lot what you want to do no one is forcing anyone to not have fin...it is THAT simple they only stating the truth that fin can(theres a chance you be fine) mess you up but end of the day it is YOU who has the last word it is THAT simple.

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboyy7 View Post
    im pretty sure the people who say fin is bad etc mean no god damn harm maybe they are trying to look out for others cause fin messed them up and they are just warning others...yeah maybe some are to strict maybe some are over the top etc but its only cause they are probably trying to help would you rather they lie and say fin dont hurt you?...you guys have a brain use it its just opinions on here its up to you lot what you want to do no one is forcing anyone to not have fin...it is that simple they only stating the truth that fin can(theres a chance you be fine) mess you up but end of the day it is you who has the last word it is that simple.
    +100

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoyy7 View Post
    Im pretty sure the people who say fin is bad etc mean no god damn harm maybe they are trying to look out for others cause fin messed them up and they are just warning others...yeah maybe some are to strict maybe some are over the top etc but its only cause they are probably trying to help would you rather they lie and say fin dont hurt you?...you guys have a brain use it its just opinions on here its up to you lot what you want to do no one is forcing anyone to not have fin...it is THAT simple they only stating the truth that fin can(theres a chance you be fine) mess you up but end of the day it is YOU who has the last word it is THAT simple.
    Sure

Here is the formula:

1)Starts out that you state your opinion.

2)Then its becomes 'common knowledge' the stuff is bad for you

3)Then 'you cant have kids'

4) Then then feel brave enough to start telling you the mythical long term permanent side effects. Even if you stop!

5) When asked if this was true why dont the doctors yank it off the shelves, they trot out the old 'grand conspiracy' theory that it makes them too much money so they cover up the truth like an episode of the x-files.

So we have to come and bang you on the head, pull you back to reality and tell you 4% experience noticeable side effects. Everyone in the 4% can taper back or just go off it.

They dont need you guys to tell them the evils of side effects. They can read the damn warning label off the bottle themselves.

^^^Completely misinterpreted/misunderstood his post and took it out of context.

If you get sides from fin, you post your experience on this forum, just like the people who have positive experiences. Can't be faulted for that. Ultimately its up to the individual to do their own due diligence and decide what is best for them.

My personal opinion; if hairloss bothers you, at least give it a try...be smart about it, get tests perhaps start om low dose etc

Quote Originally Posted by dan26 View Post
    ^^^completely misinterpreted/misunderstood his post and took it out of context.

If you get sides from fin, you post your experience on this forum, just like the people who have positive experiences. Can't be faulted for that. Ultimately its up to the individual to do their own due diligence and decide what is best for them.

My personal opinion; if hairloss bothers you, at least give it a try...be smart about it, get tests perhaps start om low dose etc

+100

man I've tried fin 4 times now at different doses and days and it still messes me up. sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    ^^^Completely misinterpreted/misunderstood his post and took it out of context.

Its not what they do. They dont just post their experience and move on. They drone on and on about it.

I WISH that is all they did

Trust me.

So have at it. I cant stop you. I can call you out on it. Cant stop you.

Quote Originally Posted by hiilikeyourbeard View Post
    man I've tried fin 4 times now at different doses and days and it still messes me up. sucks.
    I definitely would stop taking it. After like the second time at most. Sorry it didnt work out for you.

Works great for 96% of us though

(yes I have had this exact same exchange 50 times now )

Agree drybone, but there is also the odd person who completely disregards the side effects and acts very negatively towards the innocent people who have atleast given it a shot but it didn't work out. Your not one of those guys, but they do exist.

I say this as someone who wishes they started fin earlier!