+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Its not stupid that there is paranoia about a drug what can you give you ****ed up side effects don't matter how rare...if you never had any effects you are lucky fair does but its common sense not to try something what can **** you up...well it should be common sense...but this IS just my opinion guys if you want to take fin then what ever makes you happy i cant control your life at the end of the day its up to you but remember MY opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoyy7 View Post
    its common sense not to try something what can **** you up...well it should be common sense....
    This would mean it is common sense not to try aspirin, tylenol, alcoholic beverages, antihistamines for allergies, cortisone, or many dietary supplements

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    This would mean it is common sense not to try aspirin, tylenol, alcoholic beverages, antihistamines for allergies, cortisone, or many dietary supplements
    that would be assuming 1 in 20 people get sides from those things, which isn't the case

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post

I dont try any you just mentioned there...

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoyy7 View Post
    Its not stupid that there is paranoia about a drug what can you give you ****ed up side effects don't matter how rare...if you never had any effects you are lucky fair does but its common sense not to try something what can **** you up...well it should be common sense...but this IS just my opinion guys if you want to take fin then what ever makes you happy i cant control your life at the end of the day its up to you but remember MY opinion.
    What makes me laugh the most is many of the anti fin guys are pro RU. As if it is safer or smarter to put an untested, experimental, mixed by average Joe Blow's, chemical on the scalp to be absorbed. Can it get any closer to the brain? People are more concerned with their dick then their brain! How silly is this.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    What makes me laugh the most is many of the anti fin guys are pro RU. As if it is safer or smarter to put an untested, experimental, mixed by average Joe Blow's, chemical on the scalp to be absorbed. Can it get any closer to the brain? People are more concerned with their dick then their brain! How silly is this.
    are you implying fin doesn't effect your brain?

At least DannyBoyy seems consistent. I agree Notcoolanymore, guys who think they are playing it safe by groupbuying chemicals from Asia & mixing it in their kitchens are funny

Lol regardless i dont do any of it the only thing i tried was a shampoo for my dandruff (dont worry wasnt made by "joe blows" lol) thinking it was the dandruff fault i was balding...stupid i know but i was stupid and young and desperate (even though i didnt try anything else to really try and help myself)...but even then i hardly tried the shampoo probably about a week (fully) then every now and again afterwards(i kept going back to head and shoulders) for a bit then stopped...kinda proves deep down i cant of cared that much about it in the end otherwise i would of kept using it (wouldnt of worked anyway it was mainly for scalp, skin problems etc but i didnt know this)...i went back to head and shoulders fully(i was about 17,18 at this point) and stayed with it ever since.

Devil's advocate:

When you think you are having symptoms, then go online and read page after page about them being due to propecia, it is easy to fall into the trap of fear, even without scientific proof. That is what scared me off of it. I had no idea what was making me feel bad and didn't even consider propecia till I went online.

On the other hand, there is no real data on all this experimental stuff. That doesn't mean it doesn't work, just means no one knows for sure. So I went back with what I know. Propecia worked well for me the first time and there is plenty of clinical trials to back up it's effectiveness. Plus it's a lot cheaper than the experimental stuff. If the experimental stuff really works, there should be clinical trials at some point...till then I will stick with what I know works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by hiilikeyourbeard View Post
    are you implying fin doesn't effect your brain?
    No. My point is, substituting fin for an experimental drug that we know very little about it silly.