+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 91
  1. #61
    Senior Member drybone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    864

    Default

    Hey dude.

    I fought this fight with these guys last year. They come in waves. We go weeks , even months without them but when one pops up they all seem to come out of the woodwork.

    These are guys who went too bald so when they tried it , it didnt do anything or was way too late. And some are the guys who had side effects so they couldnt continue. Still others took it religiously, and it did nothing for them or they think it did nothing.

    You are absolutely correct. They are here to share their pain and hope you have pain too. They dont want you to succeed . If you fail, it justified why they failed.

    So ignore them. This has been talked about over and over and its always the same horsecrap . 4% of men get noticeable side effects that could cause you to stop taking it. Long term effects are urban legend.

  2. #62
    Senior Member DannyBoyy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Im pretty sure the people who say fin is bad etc mean no god damn harm maybe they are trying to look out for others cause fin messed them up and they are just warning others...yeah maybe some are to strict maybe some are over the top etc but its only cause they are probably trying to help would you rather they lie and say fin dont hurt you?...you guys have a brain use it its just opinions on here its up to you lot what you want to do no one is forcing anyone to not have fin...it is THAT simple they only stating the truth that fin can(theres a chance you be fine) mess you up but end of the day it is YOU who has the last word it is THAT simple.

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboyy7 View Post
    im pretty sure the people who say fin is bad etc mean no god damn harm maybe they are trying to look out for others cause fin messed them up and they are just warning others...yeah maybe some are to strict maybe some are over the top etc but its only cause they are probably trying to help would you rather they lie and say fin dont hurt you?...you guys have a brain use it its just opinions on here its up to you lot what you want to do no one is forcing anyone to not have fin...it is that simple they only stating the truth that fin can(theres a chance you be fine) mess you up but end of the day it is you who has the last word it is that simple.
    +100

  4. #64
    Senior Member drybone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoyy7 View Post
    Im pretty sure the people who say fin is bad etc mean no god damn harm maybe they are trying to look out for others cause fin messed them up and they are just warning others...yeah maybe some are to strict maybe some are over the top etc but its only cause they are probably trying to help would you rather they lie and say fin dont hurt you?...you guys have a brain use it its just opinions on here its up to you lot what you want to do no one is forcing anyone to not have fin...it is THAT simple they only stating the truth that fin can(theres a chance you be fine) mess you up but end of the day it is YOU who has the last word it is THAT simple.
    Sure

    Here is the formula:

    1)Starts out that you state your opinion.

    2)Then its becomes 'common knowledge' the stuff is bad for you

    3)Then 'you cant have kids'

    4) Then then feel brave enough to start telling you the mythical long term permanent side effects. Even if you stop!

    5) When asked if this was true why dont the doctors yank it off the shelves, they trot out the old 'grand conspiracy' theory that it makes them too much money so they cover up the truth like an episode of the x-files.

    So we have to come and bang you on the head, pull you back to reality and tell you 4% experience noticeable side effects. Everyone in the 4% can taper back or just go off it.

    They dont need you guys to tell them the evils of side effects. They can read the damn warning label off the bottle themselves.

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,270

    Default

    ^^^Completely misinterpreted/misunderstood his post and took it out of context.

    If you get sides from fin, you post your experience on this forum, just like the people who have positive experiences. Can't be faulted for that. Ultimately its up to the individual to do their own due diligence and decide what is best for them.

    My personal opinion; if hairloss bothers you, at least give it a try...be smart about it, get tests perhaps start om low dose etc

  6. #66
    Senior Member DannyBoyy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dan26 View Post
    ^^^completely misinterpreted/misunderstood his post and took it out of context.

    If you get sides from fin, you post your experience on this forum, just like the people who have positive experiences. Can't be faulted for that. Ultimately its up to the individual to do their own due diligence and decide what is best for them.

    My personal opinion; if hairloss bothers you, at least give it a try...be smart about it, get tests perhaps start om low dose etc





    +100

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    139

    Default

    man I've tried fin 4 times now at different doses and days and it still messes me up. sucks.

  8. #68
    Senior Member drybone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    ^^^Completely misinterpreted/misunderstood his post and took it out of context.

    If you get sides from fin, you post your experience on this forum, just like the people who have positive experiences. Can't be faulted for that. Ultimately its up to the individual to do their own due diligence and decide what is best for them.

    My personal opinion; if hairloss bothers you, at least give it a try...be smart about it, get tests perhaps start om low dose etc
    Its not what they do. They dont just post their experience and move on. They drone on and on about it.

    I WISH that is all they did

    Trust me.

    So have at it. I cant stop you. I can call you out on it. Cant stop you.

  9. #69
    Senior Member drybone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hiilikeyourbeard View Post
    man I've tried fin 4 times now at different doses and days and it still messes me up. sucks.
    I definitely would stop taking it. After like the second time at most. Sorry it didnt work out for you.

    Works great for 96% of us though

    (yes I have had this exact same exchange 50 times now )

  10. #70
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,270

    Default

    Agree drybone, but there is also the odd person who completely disregards the side effects and acts very negatively towards the innocent people who have atleast given it a shot but it didn't work out. Your not one of those guys, but they do exist.

    I say this as someone who wishes they started fin earlier!

Similar Threads

  1. Is it true that only ugly men fear baldness
    By baldozer in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 11-11-2014, 05:41 PM
  2. Fin users - How did you get past your fear?
    By Superstar in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 06-20-2013, 02:23 PM
  3. Fear of the 'shed'
    By fancypants in forum Non Surgical Hair Replacement
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 02:24 AM
  4. Dr Cole on HST-Gho needs not to fear getting scrutinized
    By didi in forum Techniques in Possible Donor Regeneration and Multiplication
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-23-2012, 01:50 PM
  5. An, most likely, irrational fear.
    By Jewil in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-10-2010, 10:38 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Anyone tried this site?
04-03-2017 02:38 AM
Last Post By Rashid Azar
Today 07:05 AM
can you suggest me a hairstyle?
Yesterday 11:31 PM
by smani
Last Post By k9gatton
Today 04:32 AM
Crown Thinning or Cowlick?
12-13-2017 08:19 PM
by Zuul
Last Post By BaldBearded
Today 12:18 AM
Finasteride and Minoxidil ?
Yesterday 07:38 AM
Last Post By k9gatton
Yesterday 07:52 PM