Rogaine still shedding - what's going on?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 22able
    • Feb 2013

Rogaine still shedding - what's going on?

I've been using rogaine for about 9 months and started propecia 0.25mg a month ago today. When using the rogaine I've noticed that every day I apply it I always get hairs coming out as soon as I apply it in my hand. I thought this would stop with the propecia too.

Have stopped using rogaine for 2 days but kept on propecia and there are less hairs falling out in the shower and the hair feels stronger during the day? I got some regrowth with rogaine but I'm wondering if its lost effectiveness as I was getting heart flutters every day in the past month or two. Was applying rogaine to the whole scalp and frontal areas over this time to recover what i could but the frontal areas look thinner. What should I do? Thanks
  • itsmyhairs
    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by 22able
    I've been using rogaine for about 9 months and started propecia 0.25mg a month ago today. When using the rogaine I've noticed that every day I apply it I always get hairs coming out as soon as I apply it in my hand. I thought this would stop with the propecia too.

Have stopped using rogaine for 2 days but kept on propecia and there are less hairs falling out in the shower and the hair feels stronger during the day? I got some regrowth with rogaine but I'm wondering if its lost effectiveness as I was getting heart flutters every day in the past month or two. Was applying rogaine to the whole scalp and frontal areas over this time to recover what i could but the frontal areas look thinner. What should I do? Thanks
    Even if you aren't 'losing' hair you'll still lose hair.

Comment

• 22able
      • Feb 2013

I guess what I'm saying is rogaine causing my hair to shed unnecessarily now that I'm this far into treatment and should I stop using it and continue just with propecia?

Comment

Working...