Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FearTheLoss
    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by KO1
    Who cares if Cole visits him? The only way Nigam will be proven is by showing good results, not because an HT doctor visited him.

Anyways, what makes Cole the saviour that will validate Nigam's work? He is after all, another HT surgeon...

Nigam should just tell him to get lost, there are other HT surgeons who may well be interested in his work.
    Some people just don't think before they say things. Cole visiting will benefit us all one way or another. I'm not looking for an argument, but leave it at that.

Comment

• oppenheimer82
      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by didi
      Dr Coles reaction is understandable

he was the first in US to offer FUE and he could be the first to offer donor doubling

he has seen a lot and now he is a bit sceptical but still open minded enough to visit India..

I thank them both, the fact that Nigam does not fear scrutiny says a lot and give us confidence.

Who in the right mind would invite Dr Cole unless you are 100% certain in your technique?
      remember how dr Gho refused Dr Coles inspection...that's when I knw somethings fishy with hst
      understandable? in what context? i appreciate the fact is he is going to visit dr nigam very soon, but he should work on his tone and behaviour. what a racist idiot.

Comment

• Conpecia
        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by oppenheimer82
        understandable? in what context? i appreciate the fact is he is going to visit dr nigam very soon, but he should work on his tone and behaviour. what a racist idiot.
        how exactly is that racist?

Comment

• KO1
          • Jan 2012

Yeah I agree, pretty racist, and the benefit is minimal, as some people think Cole is going to be our savior...*eyeroll*
          Last edited by Winston; 06-28-2013, 10:37 AM. Reason: Please refer to our posting policies.

Comment

• Phatalis
            • Dec 2009

You guys sound like a bunch of ****ing squabbling hens.

Shut the **** up about what was said already lol.

All that matters is - is this really happening? Hopefully it is. It will be good for everyone if that truly is Cole and he really visits Nigam and hopefully Nigam is legit and everyone prospers from this.

Now shut the **** up about the he said she said shit and go outside or something. Go to a gym.. do something physical so you stop being such weiners and worrying about stupid remarks that don't matter whatsoever.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Phatalis
              You guys sound like a bunch of ****ing squabbling hens.

Shut the **** up about what was said already lol.

All that matters is - is this really happening? Hopefully it is. It will be good for everyone if that truly is Cole and he really visits Nigam and hopefully Nigam is legit and everyone prospers from this.

Now shut the **** up about the he said she said shit and go outside or something. Go to a gym.. do something physical so you stop being such weiners and worrying about stupid remarks that don't matter whatsoever.
              Couldn't have said it better myself.

Comment

• drnigams
                • Nov 2012

FTL,
                I did not check forum posts for last two days..will post after 3 hours, going to watch a movie after long day of hard work on 3d culture research and test...with THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN ON EARTH..MY WIFE..!
                I will do anything to find the cure or be a part of cure.
                Team work is important for the solutions....

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
                Also, I would like to say I have all the respect in the world for what Dr. Cole is doing, and if he brings the treatment to the USA I will be first in line to receive it. Dr. Nigam and Dr. Cole will receive so much publicity for this.

Dr. Cole could just sit back in his mansion in the USA raking in money with FUE and not pushing the limits of science to better the lives of his patients. He could just enjoy the norm and do whatever he wants with his free time, but instead he is doing things like this to better the quality of life for all of us..and for that I truly am thankful. I couldn't have more respect towards Dr. Cole than I do now. Finally a doctor here in the states is stepping up to the plate and getting things done.

Thank you Dr. Cole and Dr. Nigam.

Comment

• TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
                  • Mar 2013

Dr take your time.... i hope you find the cure with the cells, we need it we need you

Comment

• didi
                    • Nov 2011

Originally posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
                    Dr take your time.... i hope you find the cure with the cells, we need it we need you

You are the man Dr Nigam, take your time with movie
                    and then tell us what happened...not with the movie but with Dr Cole.

I admire your courage to invite one of the most respected no-BS HT doctor.

I can tell you one thing, if Dr Cole gives you pass in regards to donor doubling you will become a legend and very rich man.

Comment

• didi
                      • Nov 2011

This is what Dr Nigam wrote:

'"I admire dr cole for his work..and would be more than glad to share my work..and i am ready to be tested/scrutinized by any tight control methods..
                      would gladly welcome an email from your end..dr.rahul1970@gmail.com
                      convey my best wishes to dr cole..for his innovative and pioneering work since many years.."

its all happening fellas...

Comment

• Phatalis
                        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by drnigams
                        FTL,
                        I did not check forum posts for last two days..will post after 3 hours, going to watch a movie after long day of hard work on 3d culture research and test...with THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN ON EARTH..MY WIFE..!
                        I will do anything to find the cure or be a part of cure.
                        Team work is important for the solutions....
                        Respect, Nigam!

Comment

• TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
                          • Mar 2013

i already respect dr Nigam the same even if Cole says anything about it

Comment

• 35YrsAfter
                            Doctor Representative
                            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by oppenheimer82
                            Racist? Pictured below are (left to right) Tesfaye and Obi. Tesfaye has a PhD in engineering and has worked for Dr. Cole for many years designing and perfecting his surgical instruments. Obi is currently working for Dr. Cole as a surgical technician and is a licensed MD in his home country. He is currently working towards becoming a licensed physician in the US.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
                            Cole Hair Transplant
                            1070 Powers Place
                            Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
                            Phone 678-566-1011
                            Please feel free to call or email me with any questions.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by 35YrsAfter; 02-22-2015, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by KO1

Who cares if Cole visits him?
                              Of course only Dr. Nigam:
                              You will see another useless photo (Nigam/Cole shaking hands or touching each other their butts - what's in this case basically the same like shaking hands etc etc) so that the biggest idiots among you guys think "Everything seems to be in ooorder..." - what else ...

Comment

• Kiwi
                                • Mar 2011

Spex and Spencer should go!!!

And if they report it working and legit... Dr Gho should care >

Comment

Working...