Dr Cole-Dr Nigam to meet up!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • didi
    • Nov 2011

GUYZ STOP THIS USELESS TALK ABOUT CHEMICAL CASTRATION, THIS IS CUTTING EDGE SECTION AND TOPIC IS ABT DR NIGAM AND DR COLE MEETING

Thanks 35yrs after, you are genius

Do we have any dates? its good to see Drs exchanging knowledge and cooperating

Comment

• clandestine
      • Aug 2011

plz guys

Comment

• bananana
        Inactive
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by 35YrsAfter
        I just spoke with Dr. Cole regarding an update on meeting with Dr. Nigam. They have been in contact and the latest development is, Dr. Cole has requested information about Dr. Nigam's research/technology.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
        Pioneer in total follicular unit hair transplantation and microscopic dissection, focusing on transforming hair restoration surgery from cosmetically unacceptable results into aesthetically pleasing results.

Cole Hair Transplant
        1070 Powers Place
        Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
        Phone 678-566-1011
        email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
        Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck
        Finally, a worthy information. Thank you very much.
        I hope dr Cole will go there.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
          • Nov 2011

Originally posted by veca
          This means .... he will not go to Dr. Nigam ...
          I think he will go once he knows more about it.

Going to Mumbai is not like going to your local petrol station is it?

Comment

• didi
            • Nov 2011

Dr Nigam is reporting more than 100% regeneration and yield,

its more than doubling

Comment

• garethbale
              • Apr 2012

Dr Nigam better make sure that his photos are comparable and clear, otherwise Cole won't take it seriously. I worry that stuff will get lost in translation; Dr Nigam's English is very good but there still might be unclear terms.

Hopefully Nigam can rise to the challenge. Either way, thanks to both of them, and also to 35 years after.

Comment

• sausage
                • Jan 2012

How far off is any kind of hair/follicle cloning. I am getting desperate.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                  • Dec 2012

been off the forums for the past week, but any word on this?

Comment

• didi
                    • Nov 2011

Where is dr nigam? normally he is very chatty ...

Dr Nigam

please update us...when is dr cole flying to india?

we appreciate transparency and honesty and we absolutely hate silence

Comment

• drnigams
                      • Nov 2012

didi,
                      4 days is a very short silence.
                      This is what happened last 4 days..
                      1)Celebrated my son's birthday on 7th july.
                      2)My parents have come for their medical checkup,for angiography,MRI spine etc, hey are fine now..but will be busy with their medical tests for one more week.
                      3)A positive development happened.
                      The indian health authority and FDA called me as a representative of hair stemcell research, to give my inputs on the regulation of stemcell research and therapies.
                      I am proposing them, the first GLOBAL STEM CELL RESEARCH AND THERAPY BIOTECH ECONOMIC ZONE..
                      The FDA commisioner promised me full support,and liked my vision... but it is not easy,as their is a long bureaucratic process to make it happen,nevertheless will try...
                      The authorities confirmed that the indian government wants a regulation on the same to be presented to the indian parliament...as there is no law governing stemcell research and therapy in india as on today(there is only guidelines)...a committe is being formed who will give its recommendation in next two months.
                      If the government agrees on the suggestions to promote stemcell research for benefit of indian economy and be the trend setter..great ..or else when the new regulation comes in a year..i will have to go back to the clinical trial..for further research..
                      I have to present my presentation to FDA...for our meeting again next week...will be hectic next 15 days..!
                      5)One more leading european HT surgeon, called me..and is interested to take license for hair doubling ..he will be visiting me in september.
                      6)One more forum member of a french forum from france visited me on 5th july, but is not ready to disclose his identity he gave his grafts for stemcell and dp culture...

Regards dr cole..you will have to ask him when does he plan his trip to mumbai..He wanted to know which city to fly to...after that mail..he has to confirm his schedule..

In the mean time,i got a mail from a member that spencer has spoken to dr cole for an interview with me..wherein spencer will be the moderator..

Originally posted by didi
                      Where is dr nigam? normally he is very chatty ...

Dr Nigam

please update us...when is dr cole flying to india?

we appreciate transparency and honesty and we absolutely hate silence

Comment

• caddarik79
                        • Feb 2013

Dr Nigam,

I am still considering you, but at this moment, we need more solid results and proofs about your 100% regen.

I'd like to know what is your conception of the 5 years to come?
                        Are you sure HM will be a reality?

If yes, would you be able to even refill the eventual depleted donor of HT, FUE and Gho HST patients?

I repeat, I don't exclude you, but at this very moment, I keep my impression on having a bit more documented cases in Gho.
                        If tomorrow you offer something better and more democratic... I'm in.

BTW, Dr Gho is also working on HM, but seems to do it more in the shadow.

Comment

• sausage
                          • Jan 2012

These examples on Dr Nigam's website don't give me positive vibes.....

The only difference form pre-op to post-op is that the hair is longer.

Also, why do virtually all the links on his website not work?

Comment

• drnigams
                            • Nov 2012

Sausage,
                            The new website pages are being made, hence only home page and few testimonial pages work,wait for 20 days,more testimonials and pages will be uploaded.

why do virtually all the links on his website not work?[/QUOTE]

Comment

• didi
                              • Nov 2011

http://www.gfqnetwork.com This week on The Bald Truth: Spencer Kobren and Joe from Staten Island discuss some hair loss news. Is there any truth to the rumor...

Spencer talks about email received from Dr Nigam, listen from 27th minute

He seems sceptical about the whole thing,

Dr Nigam

Are you sure you are not splitting grafts thinking that you are multiplying/doubling?

Any news on Dr Coles visit?

Comment

• drnigams
                                • Nov 2012

didi,
                                Boldy was present in the procedure room,when wesley's doubling was being performed...he was witness to every step of doubling,including extraction,bisection under microscope and implantation..same was physically witnessed by Tom.
                                It is but natural for skeptics to be non believers...

Originally posted by didi
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KMOjrRZn3k

Spencer talks about email received from Dr Nigam, listen from 27th minute

He seems sceptical about the whole thing,

Dr Nigam

Are you sure you are not splitting grafts thinking that you are multiplying/doubling?

Any news on Dr Coles visit?

Comment

Working...