+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tom vercetti View Post
    it's not in the interest of Dr Nigam to meet Dr Cole as he is a businessman first THEN a surgeon.. I would understand if he meet dr mwamba first..
    I disagree here, Dr. Nigam needs to spread his technique. If donor doubling is what he says it is, than Dr. Cole is the right man to meet with. Dr. Cole is one of the most respected surgeons in the field of hair restoration and was a big part of why we have FUE widespread today. Not to mention, Dr. Cole is open minded and is for anything that will be of greater benefit to his patients.

I think you are a little out of line saying he is a business man first, then a surgeon. Can one not be both? I'm confident both of these doctors have their patients' best interest at heart..and that is what is going to get us somewhere.

Dr. Cole is known as a doctor that speaks his mind and tells it like it is regardless, that is exactly what we, the hair loss community, need. Also, that is what Dr. Nigam should want if his technique is what he claims.

Hello! Earth to everyone... Anyone there??

Does ANYONE see ANY actually appealing photos from dr nigams website?? I mean I would never want to look like any of those guys, I actually want a normal hairline

Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    I disagree here, Dr. Nigam needs to spread his technique. If donor doubling is what he says it is, than Dr. Cole is the right man to meet with. Dr. Cole is one of the most respected surgeons in the field of hair restoration and was a big part of why we have FUE widespread today. Not to mention, Dr. Cole is open minded and is for anything that will be of greater benefit to his patients.

I think you are a little out of line saying he is a business man first, then a surgeon. Can one not be both? I'm confident both of these doctors have their patients' best interest at heart..and that is what is going to get us somewhere.

Dr. Cole is known as a doctor that speaks his mind and tells it like it is regardless, that is exactly what we, the hair loss community, need. Also, that is what Dr. Nigam should want if his technique is what he claims.
    And I dont say he shouldnt meet him.. But later, why would dr nigam take the risk to loose his technique for a business man like dr cole ? Why ? Its easy to say that when you never invented anything. Patent first, then dr cole.

Quote Originally Posted by tom vercetti View Post
    And I dont say he shouldnt meet him.. But later, why would dr nigam take the risk to loose his technique for a business man like dr cole ? Why ? Its easy to say that when you never invented anything. Patent first, then dr cole.
    Well, it is my understanding that Dr. Nigam has already applied for patents and that is being taken care of...

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    Well, it is my understanding that Dr. Nigam has already applied for patents and that is being taken care of...
    Patent take many months before you can be sure its approved.. if no problem, about 1 year.. So Dr Cole can wait a little bit, and from hat I understand dr nigam didnt contacted him, so maybe someone only known as a top surgeon and not a businessman, could be better firstly

Strong agree with everything FearTheLoss is saying.

Dr. Nigam didn't even confirm that he invited Dr. Cole.

He didn't invite Cole, rather he is broadly inviting surgeons and researchers to evaluate his methods.

Dr Nigam has been pretty open with his methods and research plans. always updating ect... like he said he wants the strip method to be obsolete here in the west so he wants to teach all Doctors new procedure methods once he's been tried and proven . The amount he has put into this forum in the past few months is more than any other Coalition Dr on this site . Even if he fails in some avenue's I give him an A for effort. Other doctors should be lining up to learn this , but instead they ride their gravy train with Ridiculously expensive fee's for traditional strip and Fue . Just get on with it already.

He didn't email doctor Cole, but he said he would be more than willing to have him come to his clinic....he invited any doctor to come and see it...last time I checked...Dr. Cole falls under that category, therefore, we can conclude that he was invited.

Dr. Cole visiting is the best thing we, including Dr. Nigam, could hope for. Dr. Cole has the means to make donor doubling a gold standard worldwide. I also think we, as forum members, shouldn't be so quick to judge or hop on any doctors' case on the forums....who are we to criticize them and tell them what to do?

Dr. Nigam seems to be an honest and hard working doctor, Dr. Cole is the same thing, although he conveys this in a different way. Be thankful for both of these doctors and hope they can come together for all of us.