+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by garethbale View Post
    Hello Ironman

Are you able to say why Dr Gho has not yet met with Dr Cole?

Dr Cole says he tried to contact him but received no response. Anyone would think Dr Gho has something to hide...
    Of course, contrary to Dr. Nigam or others in this field who has NOTHING - Dr. Gho HAS indeed something to hide (and to protect) - namely, something that WORKS.

Personally, I have basically absolutely nothing against Dr. Cole, but I wouldn't do any business with him either.

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    dr gho came up with some lame excuse like ' I don't wanna share technology with experienced HT docs, I prefer to share it with plumbers',

truth is dr cole would destroy HST in 1st round,gho knew that very well that's why he didn't want meet...gho also sabotaged 2 tests in space of 1 month...smart move.

dr nigam has the BIG chance to prove DD works as claimed..if dr cole is convinced spencer will be too...dr nigam will become instant celebrity, dr Hollywood
    Didi ... let's not be too excited. First, Dr. Nigam has to confirm that he will meet with Dr. Cole (unlikely), then to prove that his method really works. Take it easy ... I believe in Dr. Nigam, but I believe most to my eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by veca View Post
    Didi ... let's not be too excited. First, Dr. Nigam has to confirm that he will meet with Dr. Cole (unlikely), then to prove that his method really works. Take it easy ... I believe in Dr. Nigam, but I believe most to my eyes!
    Dr. Nigam has everything in the world to GAIN by meeting with Dr. Cole, if his technique works as claimed...

He will have a credible, well-known and highly respected doctor in his corner...and that is exactly what he needs to take the donor doubling to the next level...not some pictures on a forum to prove to forum members it works. You have to look at the big picture here, in reality, none of us will matter in the scope of things..if Dr. Nigam wants to have donor doubling be the gold standard, he needs to convince someone like Dr. Cole and Dr. Cole will make it happen...not us.

"Dr. Nigam seems to be a very nice guy, as are all the doctors from India, but he is stating that he is getting complete donor regrowth. If he is accurate, then we all need to know. If he is not, then we all need to know. I think that is as clear as I can state it. If I go there and the results are equivocal, I will say we need to give the technology more time, but it looks promising or it may not be so promising. If the results are amazing, I will make this clear and highly recommend him. If the results are poor, I will make that clear, as well. If they work, I will do my best to help him spread his technology. " -Dr. Cole

This is exactly the attitude we need from a doctor going into this..

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    Dr. Nigam has everything in the world to GAIN by meeting with Dr. Cole, if his technique works as claimed...

He will have a credible, well-known and highly respected doctor in his corner...and that is exactly what he needs to take the donor doubling to the next level...not some pictures on a forum to prove to forum members it works. You have to look at the big picture here, in reality, none of us will matter in the scope of things..if Dr. Nigam wants to have donor doubling be the gold standard, he needs to convince someone like Dr. Cole and Dr. Cole will make it happen...not us.
    Unbelievable! Now it becomes clear to me why you guys always end up staying disappointed. BTW Dr. Nigam said he would be back on the forum in three hours .... It's been 4 hours and it's gone. My Time Zone requires me to go to sleep ... I hope to read something good tomorrow, good luck guys

Quote Originally Posted by veca View Post
    Unbelievable! Now it becomes clear to me why you guys always end up staying disappointed. BTW Dr. Nigam said he would be back on the forum in three hours .... It's been 4 hours and it's gone. My Time Zone requires me to go to sleep ... I hope to read something good tomorrow, good luck guys
    I said that, because as Dr. Gho's conspiracy has taught us....other doctors need to use the technique. It's been years and Dr. Gho's HST is still being debated..hopefully Dr. Nigam will prove this to Dr. Cole, then it will spread and history won't repeat itself.

I don't want Dr. Nigam's donor doubling to be heavily debated for the next decade.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    "Dr. Nigam seems to be a very nice guy, as are all the doctors from India, but he is stating that he is getting complete donor regrowth. If he is accurate, then we all need to know. If he is not, then we all need to know. I think that is as clear as I can state it. If I go there and the results are equivocal, I will say we need to give the technology more time, but it looks promising or it may not be so promising. If the results are amazing, I will make this clear and highly recommend him. If the results are poor, I will make that clear, as well. If they work, I will do my best to help him spread his technology. " -Dr. Cole

This is exactly the attitude we need from a doctor going into this..
    I think so too!

With HM, Dr. Nigam is making a bold claim that will be difficult to prove, but with doubling, we have a bold claim that it should be relatively easy to prove.

Quote Originally Posted by StinkySmurf View Post
    I think so too!

With HM, Dr. Nigam is making a bold claim that will be difficult to prove, but with doubling, we have a bold claim that it should be relatively easy to prove.
    Exactly!

If Dr Cole can disprove what Dr Nigam is claiming, that will be positive in the sense that one false hope can be laid to rest. There's too much uncertainty in this field (e.g. the decade long mystery surrounding HASCI), scientific clarity is almost like gold dust. However, if we get the situation where Dr Cole can actually say with certainty, that Dr Nigam's doubling technique has actual merit, that will be very positive - that would be clarity and a new means of HT.

I think we could all benefit from a slice of happy pie.