+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

relax guys, Dr Cole is our ONLY chance to put an end to this endless debate about donor doubling, I don't want this to become another hst drama.

Dr Cole didn't say anything against dr Nigam, in fact he said that 'he is a nice guy',

I wanna hear from dr Nigam about details of this meeting, when is going to happen , etc

If this is all true, then Dr. Nigam must be pretty damn confident about his technique, and that's very good sign for us as it most likely means it's legit.

You don't invite one of the world's best HT surgeons for nothing.

However we need a confirmation from Dr. Nigam whether he invited Dr. Cole.

This is great news!

Didi you're a legend mate!!!

I was 95% convinced NIgam was legit, befrore this the fact that he has invited cole, makes me think there is no wasy he would not be. He would not invite you're man Cole if he was going to expose him as a fraud, the big question for me is has he actually invited him?, I have not heard this from DR Nigam himself. If Cole confirms he is legit i suspect Mumbai will be full of us balding english men in socks and sandles soon afterwards

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    This is gonna be highlight of 2013.epic.

This is what Dr Cole said on in other thread:

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthr...t=12483&page=4

'Dr. Nigam invited me to his clinic. I'm going to go. I don't like walking into that drug resistant tuberculosis infested place, but i'm going. If he has something, I'm going to catch on to it and hopefully not catch "it". If not, he better wish he'd not invited me. We asked Dr. Gho too, but he never responded. All I care about is a better result for my patients. If they have something, I want it. I don't care what it costs.'
    Dr Nigam what do you say to us about this?

Feartheloss and Didi

this reaction is not understandable or professional, its downright rude and disrespectful.

Thanks for the news Didi and its good of Dr. Cole is open to this but his attitude stinks.

The least any person deserves from another is a basic level or respect. I don't mean respect in terms or looking up to him but in terms of manners and general politeness that goes with social interaction. Thats person to person in an everyday interaction, such as us at our workplace. This is Dr to Dr, not only that its one Dr inviting another to his homeland and workplace, yet again its very polite and respectful Dr inviting someone for a visit to prove himself, its a show of respect from Nigam to Cole.

In return he gets hit with a disrespect and an insult to his homeland such as I'm going to go. I don't like walking into that drug resistant tuberculosis infested place, but i'm going. and hostility/border line aggression plus a nasty insinuation of uncleanliness or some other BS If he has something, I'm going to catch on to it and hopefully not catch "it". If not, he better wish he'd not invited me

If I have to interact with someone I don't like or gel with in work on a daily basis the least I give them is courtesy. If they say stuff I don't agree with I brush it off, everyone has their beliefs and you have to be respectful of that. If someone says something insulting to my beliefs I will leave it go once but if they are trying to provoke me I will call them on it and take it further if needs be.

If someone was kind enough to offer to give me their time to show my something they believe in I would be not only respectful but flattered and grateful. Can you imagine asking someone to come to your house to try a meal and getting hit with "No your house is shabby" or "It had better be nice or else". The would never be invited again or maybe even spoken to.

Dr Cole has gone way down in my opinion now. To be rude to such a pleasant man who is obviously trying shows a complete lack of manners and a grasp on proper social interaction. I would not blame Dr Nigam for one moment if he told Cole to get lost, in fact I would say well done.

Dr Cole may look at himself as some sort of crusader for truth or something but he needs to come down of his high horse. He is not above anyone or in a position to talk down to someone in this matter, let alone a fellow Dr who may turn out to achieve more than Cole has done in the fight against MPB.

I completely agree with Mr Blonde.

Do you guys remember when he was boasting about how he managed to really upset Gail Naughton @ the 2012 ISHRS congress! Poor Gail was traumatised!

Maybe Dr. Cole has said some things we don't agree with, but we aren't in the position to judge him. He may not do it in the way we want, but he has our best interest at heart. That is why he is doing this: to benefit patients if the technique is legit, and to save patients if it is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    I completely agree with Mr Blonde.

Do you guys remember when he was boasting about how he managed to really upset Gail Naughton @ the 2012 ISHRS congress! Poor Gail was traumatised!

That was Eileen.

Who cares if Cole visits him? The only way Nigam will be proven is by showing good results, not because an HT doctor visited him.

Anyways, what makes Cole the saviour that will validate Nigam's work? He is after all, another HT surgeon...

Nigam should just tell him to get lost, there are other HT surgeons who may well be interested in his work.