+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

If DD technique works as claimed does it mean Pilofocus will be dead before it was born..

we needed pilofocus 10 years ago.

whats gonna happen to dr gho? theres no way he can match dr nigams 5000 grafts per session with his pathetic 1400 grafts, only a few months needed between procedures compared to 9...
    plus huge price difference..

oh well..he can always count on IM ; his loyal customer and cheerleader

IM I think you better start thinking about switching sides

great post feartheloss

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    If DD technique works as claimed does it mean Pilofocus will be dead before it was born..

whats gonna happen to dr gho? theres no way he can match dr nigams 5000 grafts per session with his pathetic 1400 grafts, only a few months needed between procedures compared to 9...

First off, I have hopes in Dr. Nigam and I like to think that he is on to something. Second off, we don't need to have sides here..we are all on the same side and that is the side fighting against MPB...so let's stop with all the nonsense and bickering and try and get things done here.

With Dr. Nigam's claims, he should be able to convert a nw7 to a nw2 within a year and a half, and it is my understanding that he has already starting doing so with a few patients....so by the beginning of 2014 we should see the first full conversion (Correct me if I'm wrong Dr. Nigam) ...as for now, let's all remain cautiously optimistic...there are so many let downs in this industry, I'm not saying Dr. Nigam will be, but let's just not get out hopes up just yet.

That all being said, Dr. Nigam, let's move forward with this and get a internationally known and respected veteran doctor to take a look at your donor doubling and move on. I hope you can back up your claims and save us all...big things are coming your way if you can prove it to a doctor like Cole.

FTL

this thing with hst pricing and amount of grafts is like a joke for me and other patients that have mostly single hair at the donour , i mean pay close to 10.000 euro to get 2000 hairs?Nigam is the only way to go my friends and i will go to him soon

I'm hoping Dr. Wesley's Pilofocus does indeed bring an improvement in scaring over what Dr. Cole and Dr. Nigam are doing now for the donor area with their tools and ECM, and should the in-vitro follicular regeneration be real we can just combine the two.

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Thumbs up

First of all. FearTheLoss , I agree with you , Im so glad that Dr Cole will be meeting up with Nigam.
    Secondly, StinkySmurf, I have had the PowerPoint presentation meeting on Skype with Dr Wesley. We had a lengthy conversation about it and I was lucky to have done so.
    I am also lucky to have been included as a patient in Dr Wesley's upcoming and updated Pilofocus Phase Testings of his new technique with the specialized instrumentation.
    Most people do not know all of the facts and figures related to Dr Wesley's surgical developments,,I do and so does Spencer Kobren.
    As Spencer has said before a couple of times , this is potentially going to be a huge ground breaking new science in hair transplantation.

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    First of all. FearTheLoss , I agree with you , Im so glad that Dr Cole will be meeting up with Nigam.
    I just emailed Dr. Cole. I will speak with him on Monday and get any additional thoughts.

Regenerative medicine is a reality and researchers are extending the effectiveness of existing treatments throughout many branches of medicine. I have heard reports that hair follicles are much more difficult to clone or regenerate than many other body parts or organs. As we get older, we notice hair growing on our ear lobes and even out of the end of our noses. I look and question; why did hair grow there and why are places that benefit cosmetically so resistant to growth? Either Nigam's technique works or it doesn't. Even if it's just a little better than ACell and PRP, that's still a move forward.

35YrsAfter works at Dr. Cole's office
    chuck@forhair.com
    www.forhair.com

Thank you 35YearsAfter.

Be sure to keep us updated.

Quote Originally Posted by 35YrsAfter View Post
    I just emailed Dr. Cole. I will speak with him on Monday and get any additional thoughts.

Regenerative medicine is a reality and researchers are extending the effectiveness of existing treatments throughout many branches of medicine. I have heard reports that hair follicles are much more difficult to clone or regenerate than many other body parts or organs. As we get older, we notice hair growing on our ear lobes and even out of the end of our noses. I look and question; why did hair grow there and why are places that benefit cosmetically so resistant to growth? Either Nigam's technique works or it doesn't. Even if it's just a little better than ACell and PRP, that's still a move forward.

35YrsAfter works at Dr. Cole's office
    chuck@forhair.com
    www.forhair.com

35yrsafter

DR Cole was talking about regeneration but I cant remember what % he was getting and how consistent it was.
    Can you give us some numbers?

For my personal hair loss situation - I wouldn't have a problem at all to switch to every side who has indeed something that constant and perfectly works - sorry, but what else?

Concerning Dr. Nigam - does it?

The reality is, that especially this swashbuckler simply doesn't have something that constant and perfectly works - besides photoshop and hot air.

By the way: Around 15 years ago - they said similar things about Dr. Gho, and many do it still TODAY (!), although Dr. Gho...

- presented his work regularly at scientific meetings (and is still doing it);

- published his own findings in reputable medical journals;

- has more than 5000 patients, without any noteworthy bad feedback;

- and finally, is simply doing what he is doing - WITHOUT making a big drama out of it (aka "this isn't rocket science");

In simple words, Dr. Gho's BACKGROUND has been totally different contrary to swashbucklers like Nigam - since it's BEGINNINGS more than 15 years ago! And all that means, and the following is simply a FACT:
    Dr. Gho has simply the MOST EXPERIENCE in this field and on this planet in general, when it comes to "hair plucking" or "hair doubling" or "hair multiplication" in general - and that will be case forever in the history.
    Last edited by Winston; 06-30-2013 at 09:52 AM.