+ Reply to Thread

Default IMAGINE the feeling of relief

If you had thick, perfect hair that you could grow to any length without it looking thin.

If you could learn forward and feel the hair pour over your eyes.

If you could flip your hair around.

If you could go out in the sun without having to worry anyone would seeing your thinning hair.

If you could wake up, not even comb your hair and walk outside with a thick mane of bed head hair and still look awesome.

If the weather didn't betray you and the wind didn't reveal your temporal peaks.

My hair used to be so thick I could be punched in the head and probably not even feel it.

Quote Originally Posted by itsmyhairs View Post
    If you had thick, perfect hair that you could grow to any length without it looking thin.

If you could learn forward and feel the hair pour over your eyes.

If you could flip your hair around.

If you could go out in the sun without having to worry anyone would seeing your thinning hair.

If you could wake up, not even comb your hair and walk outside with a thick mane of bed head hair and still look awesome.

If the weather didn't betray you and the wind didn't reveal your temporal peaks.

My hair used to be so thick I could be punched in the head and probably not even feel it.

I hear you! It's a classic case of taking something for granted. At some point everyone had a FULL head of hair but didn't appreciate it. Once it's gone you long for those days when you didn't even have to think about it. I loved that I could cut my hair super short in the summer without the slightest sign of thinning or grow it out without looking like a fool when the wind blew. People with full heads of hair simply take it for granted, it's impossible not to UNLESS you have lived without hair at some point. Only then can you appreciate it. It's no different than when someone is paralyzed. We take our ability to walk for granted but people in wheelchairs say "do you know how lucky you are?"

To be very clear I'm not directly equating balding to a wheel chair. It's obviously not even remotely as bad. But the principle of never truly appreciating something until it's taken away applies in both cases.

..yeah i remember those days, i remember my barber saying 'maaan you aint never goin bald' If he could see me now..

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    ..yeah i remember those days, i remember my barber saying 'maaan you aint never goin bald' If he could see me now..
    ahaha my barber said the same thing

Yes and when your on your deathbed you'll think, I can't believe I wasted my life worrying about my hairline...

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx View Post
    Yes and when your on your deathbed you'll think, I can't believe I wasted my life worrying about my hairline...
    I am in my 20's, bald as hell.......and I sometimes think that in the future when I get old I will think.........why didn't I just get on with my life....but I always convince myself that right now and in the past 10 years I just physically and emotionally could not have dealt with it any better.

It is what it is....

Now I am after a HT and maybe my regret in a years time will be why didn't I get one sooner.