+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

I agree

yes.

I can understand if he doesn't want Nigam on yet, because we haven't seen sufficient proof, but I think we definitely need Dr. Mousseigne on the show as we have seen documented proof from him.

There is so much speculation, so many for and againsts, so hard to distinguish between all the chatter and misinformation, that is why I am campaigning to get both doctors on the show. Even the Dr Cole meeting Dr Nigam - people are questioning whether this is Dr Cole....

Spencer - get these doctors on the show and either rightfully get their work out to the world or expose them as frauds!

Let's start a campaign people!

Quote Originally Posted by Le Bald View Post
    There is so much speculation, so many for and againsts, so hard to distinguish between all the chatter and misinformation, that is why I am campaigning to get both doctors on the show. Even the Dr Cole meeting Dr Nigam - people are questioning whether this is Dr Cole....

Spencer - get these doctors on the show and either rightfully get their work out to the world or expose them as frauds!

Let's start a campaign people!
    I agree.

Come on spencer! Come on spec get them on air

Everyone -

I agree Spencer should investigate Dr. Nigam and Dr. Mousseigne, but let's remember that Dr. Mousseigne's work may not be ready for primetime (I, personally, suspect that it will not be for quite some time).

Dr. Nigam has documented donor and recipient regrowth. We will need to wait a few months before we can be certain that the results are comparable to other transplants.

However, we have not seen ANY documented recipient regrowth from Dr. Mousseigne. Any doctor can get donor regrowth if the grafts that are extracted are not substantial enough to grow in the recipient area. Dr. Gho uses a *similar* technique (I say similar because Dr. Mousseigne has not unveiled his actual technique yet), and has never produced any real impressive transformations. If Dr. Mousseigne is subject to the same limitations as Gho, and is unable to provide the COSMETIC benefits we expect from *true* donor regeneration, it might not be worth the airtime.

Mathieu seems to have disappeared (which is fine - I prefer infrequent, substantive updates to frequent, useless ones), but his last update suggested that Dr. Mousseigne had reached some limitations as far as the technique is concerned. We don't know how significant those limitations will be, so I would exercise caution. We all know how this industry works.

Mathieu disappeared and in his last post he didn't sound as confident as on previous occassions, there are some limitation, but still even getting 50% regeneration can increase donor substantially, plus if it can be reused its almost as good as HM. its too early to interview French dr, he isn't claiming anything yet

Dr nigam on the other hand is overconfident and believes his donor doubling works 100% with no scarring nor white dots.

Spencer interviews are useless and waste of time, didn't he interview dr gho ,twice, and..?

still the same shit, anybody can say anything on air but can they back it up??rmbr 13 000 graft dude that nobody saw but we supposed to believe doc who claims HM for the last 15 years. but then again gho knows theres too many iron mans in the world who will believe anything that sounds good to their ears, so why not.

all spence needs to do is to send dr cole to investigate those claims, that's it.
    if technique works dr cole will be happy to embrace it, if not fraudsters will be burrried.end of debate.

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post

Spencer interviews are useless and waste of time, didn't he interview dr gho ,twice, and..?

still the same shit, anybody can say anything on air but can they back it up??rmbr 13 000 graft dude that nobody saw but we supposed to believe doc who claims HM for the last 15 years. but then again gho knows theres too many iron mans in the world who will believe anything that sounds good to their ears, so why not.
    That's right. So my (by JJJrS = independent) documented donor regeneration must just be a fata morgana and all my brand new front area hairs, which I can clearly see in the mirror and photos ever day, must just be a fata morgana as well ... how bad ...for me...

I guess gc83uk and many others can see fata morganas too ...how bad... for them....

Anyday,anytime...with full fledged discussion on every detail...

and i will first time..talk about two important published papers at WCHR,2013..not yet discussed on forum..which independently confirms the scientific basis of donor doubling..

Quote Originally Posted by Le Bald View Post
    Hey Spencer/Spex,

Not sure how far you get into the forums, but obviously there has been lots of interest in the separate procedures of both Dr Nigam and Dr Mousseigne respectively. Every interview b that I have heard with you, including Dr Gho, has been fair and reasonable. I think all forum members would love you to get these respective doctors on the air and get to find out more about the procedures.

Dr Nigam/Dr Mousseigne - would you be interested in contacting Spencer and/Spex to put out more information to the obviously very curious forum members?

Kind regards,

Le Bald

Thumbs up

Hear that Spencer???? Get him on air!

Hey guys, if Dr nigam procedure works out, between donor regeneration and Dr wesley's scar less procedure, have we effectively got a cure?