+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by cocacola View Post
    i took .25 and had sides, i am pretty sure .25 is the same as 1 for fin. The sides effects will not be dose dependent, but patient dependent.
    same with me...now I am experimenting with doses as low as .1mg to see if I can at least inhibit some DHT instead of not doing shit...and right now I can tolerate approximately .1mg every other day...definitely better than nothing

How do you get a .1 dosage? Is that a crumb?

I might retry it again sometime in the future, but after my fin and minox experience i dont feel like messing with my body anymore.

Its not something normal to alter one of your main male hormones and also alter a big hormone as ar5 that only god knows how many other functions it has.

Minox on the other hand may not be that bad for most people, but some people like me may get sides. In my case im not even sure if my minox sides were only due to minox.

However generally i am very responsive and sensible to any body physical changes. The question that i will probably never know is that if its really physical or its on a brain level.

I am pretty sure that like some people have low pain thresholds some people also may have low sensitivity threshold. I can feel every slight physical change. From higher focus and faster reflexes when i slept well to increase of blood pressure when i get excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    How do you get a .1 dosage? Is that a crumb?
    Yes it is a crumb haha

Quote Originally Posted by KO1 View Post
    I think it is amusing how different attitudes we have. I was excited as hell to start taking this drug. Finally I was going to take actual medication proven to stop hair loss by addressing the root problem! In fact reading about the sides and how this is supposed to mimic pseudoherms made me even more excited about the drug. "This is potent s**t....nice....."

However it was very anticlimactic, no sides, just overall mild maintenance/slowing down of loss.
    Www.propeciahelp.com is a good way to give yourself a shitty attitude about it.... but I mean. . Like I said I never gave it a chance. I know I will regrow hair if I try it.

Its not getting temp sides that scares me its the front page of that site that talks about the body crashing after you get off the drug and permanent sides and life ruining shit. But dude I know propecia would pretty much make me set for years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Phatalis View Post
    Its not getting temp sides that scares me its the front page of that site that talks about the body crashing after you get off the drug and permanent sides and life ruining shit. But dude I know propecia would pretty much make me set for years to come.
    I wish I'd never read that front page as well. It stops me from starting the treatment every time I think of it. It's such a big gamble