• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spex
    Dr Representative
    • Nov 2008

PRP treatment in the UK

Hi Guys,

Hopefully PRP in the UK will be available by the mid/end of September. Once we have the kits and equipment we can start offering PRP. We have premises in London and the UK Dr now ready.

I'm up first and will let you know how it goes.

Anyone in the UK interested in PRP treatment feel free to email me : spexhair@aol.com

Regards

Spex

UK consultant for Fellermedical
    Get natural-looking hair with the best hair transplant in New York. Our FUE hair transplant procedure is performed by experienced surgeons in New York City.
    Last edited by Spex; 08-04-2009, 10:14 AM.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.
  • leemanuel
    • May 2013

Originally posted by Spex
    Hi Guys,

Hopefully PRP in the UK will be available by the mid/end of September. Once we have the kits and equipment we can start offering PRP. We have premises in London and the UK Dr now ready.

I'm up first and will let you know how it goes.

Anyone in the UK interested in PRP treatment feel free to email me : spexhair@aol.com

Regards

Spex

UK consultant for Fellermedical
    www.fellermedical.com

I'm interested in how your PRP went. i'm just about to start mine next week.

Comment

Working...