ru58841 systemic side effects - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default ru58841 systemic side effects

Hello everyone this is my first post. My mpb started when I was 20. I didnt do anything about it until I was 22. I started with finasteride 1 mg a day. Had great results on it, it brought me back to nw 2ish. I had to stop due to brain fog, joint pain, and feeling like a old man. I stopped about 3 months ago. So I ordered ru from Ontario chemicalls at 99% pure as they claim atleast. I only applied 25 mg a day. I noticed side effects as burning sensation throughout my body. I woke up with red eyes and blurred vision temporarily. Also weird erection issues and low semen ejaculation. Also my tonsil feel sharp pain with in the first hour I apply ru. Ru has stopped my shedding but I am having more side effects than finasteride.I didnt write this to scare anyone but to inform about it can have serious impact on your health.

Uh I would get off it..

Or lower your dosage..

Yeah I am shaving my head tomorrow. Baldness sucks as it is but I hate to make it worst by causing permanent damage to my body. I got 9.7 g of ru. If anyone wants just pay for shipping it. I know some users had no side effects on it. I used 30 pg and 70 everclear solution with 25 mg.

Joint pain is really bizarre, but I'm curious since a few other posters noted it. Did it stop after coming off finasteride? You should consider reducing fin dosage.

If all this doesn't work out, try CB 03 01

you should try the KB vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by ge77inhigh View Post
    Hello everyone this is my first post. My mpb started when I was 20. I didnt do anything about it until I was 22. I started with finasteride 1 mg a day. Had great results on it, it brought me back to nw 2ish. I had to stop due to brain fog, joint pain, and feeling like a old man. I stopped about 3 months ago. So I ordered ru from Ontario chemicalls at 99% pure as they claim atleast. I only applied 25 mg a day. I noticed side effects as burning sensation throughout my body. I woke up with red eyes and blurred vision temporarily. Also weird erection issues and low semen ejaculation. Also my tonsil feel sharp pain with in the first hour I apply ru. Ru has stopped my shedding but I am having more side effects than finasteride.I didnt write this to scare anyone but to inform about it can have serious impact on your health.
    Interesting you mention red eyes. I have been using for 2.5 weeks at 25mg/day. I have noticed I am waking up with red eyes in the morning. Couple of eye drops and they are gone for the day, but I am curious as well if this is related to the RU or not. I may not have thought twice if I hadn't seen the postings here. I do get red eyes in the winter typically and it is possible this is nothing more than normal seasonal allergies.

No idea why an androgen blocker would cause this but would love to hear theories.

That's why I wouldn't touch ru know one knows what it could do side effects etc ditch it mate

Quote Originally Posted by ge77inhigh View Post
    Yeah I am shaving my head tomorrow. Baldness sucks as it is but I hate to make it worst by causing permanent damage to my body. I got 9.7 g of ru. If anyone wants just pay for shipping it. I know some users had no side effects on it. I used 30 pg and 70 everclear solution with 25 mg.
    Where did you buy it from? email me, I might be down to purchase it.
    Last edited by Winston; 06-26-2013 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Personal information removed. Please refer to posting policies

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    you should try the KB vehicle
    KB solution won't help. I feel better knowing I'm not the only one here.

I tried RU 3 weeks ago at 50mg then lowered to 25mg with the KB vehicle from Kane. It stopped my shedding almost immediately, but the side effects were seen right away.

I had blurred vision for the first few hours after application, dry stinginess to my eyes, would then wake up to vampire red eyes in the morning. I stopped application and noticed the redness went away. Started at a lower dose to test the sides once again and sure enough red eyes even at 25mg.

I also experienced no morning wood the following morning, whereas if I skipped an application I would have morning wood.

Bottom line: RU has sides, especially those prone to Propecia side effects like myself. It also flared up my nipple puffiness. All this within the first few applications.

I too have stopped and am willing to sell my 9grams of RU to anyone interested. I cannot tolerate any sides and androgen blockers do it for me.

Strange all these people have eye issues. I have never heard of this one before until now. When I first started taking RU it felt like I got hit like a bus. My arm was throbbing, different muscles were sore across the body. But I lowered my dose for a bit then eventually took and even stronger dose. Now pretty much no sides. They go away really quick if you guys stick it out or lower dose temporarily