ru58841 systemic side effects - Page 3 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    the KB vehicle was designed to alleviate side effects.
    This is fact from whom? I'm using the KB solution and I can say with certainty that's a false statement. It still very much has side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by KO1 View Post
    Why not dut?
    If I got severe sides from Propecia, I would be crazy to try DUT. That would totally destroy my hormones along with my libido, physique, and mental well-being. All of which I recovered after negatively impacting all of the above while on Propecia.

RU was my last hope...

You should consider CB then, it is only locally active unlike RU, the body supposedly degrades it into cortexolone fairly quickly. Read up on it at Cosmo Pharma's website.

Quote Originally Posted by KO1 View Post
    You should consider CB then, it is only locally active unlike RU, the body supposedly degrades it into cortexolone fairly quickly. Read up on it at Cosmo Pharma's website.
    Are you using CB? Have you had luck?

if anyone wants to sell there KB let me know

Talking

Well I got my ru from Ontario chemicals. Concern I have with ru is that since It can easily get into your serum. It can target androgens anywhere. Who really knows the impact of such thing. I took propecia we know it can stop the dht conversion. Ru on the other can target any androgen it can bind to. Long term effects of ru are still unknown. I am no anti ru but want to clear the misconception of ru not having systemic side effects. I apologize for grammer errors using a touch screen keyboard.

To guy who asked about propecia joint pain issue. I am military guy so exercising is a must. Got this horrible joint pain on propecia. Just go to google type postpropecia. Look at all kind of shit it ****s up in your system. Shit cut inch and half of my wanker. Slowly getting that back. It worked for my hair great though.

To my bald brothers, take care of your body. I mean that work out much as you can. The hair will go either today or tomorrow but that body you got for the entire life. Most of all dont let hair loss consume you. Our main purpose in life shouldnt be seen in nw scales.

Hi buddy, my name is Andy from Singapore. Like you, I've tons of sides after using ru58841 for only two weeks! I dosed it at 5% using 60ml of kirkland minoxidil, it's actually a whopping 3g of white powder. From the look itself, I knew that something was going to happen, but I assured myself that majority of users didn't experience any side effects. I was damn wrong. The first application was 50mg in 1ml of minoxidil. I didn't feel any sides and therefore I applied 100mg the next day. The 2nd application was the thing. I felt like someone pushed me into a low oxygen chamber. I need a little more effort to breathe. My mental processing was also slower and sometimes I would go blank in the midst of a conversation. I didn't have chest pain but obviously there was a not-so-good feeling in the chest. Fast forward one week into using ru58841 @50mg a day, I went to the clinic and found my blood pressure to be above 150! I'm 36 years old, a fire fighter by profession, and I never had any problems with my health. I just cleared my full blood count test and everything came back normal. My BP taken in June was also normal. What came next was intense headache and dizziness lasting a few days. I knew it was ru58841. My symptoms were very similar to many ppl who claimed to have side effects with ru58841. The last straw that broke the camel's back was erectile dysfunction! For the first time in my life I couldn't penetrate my wife. I jacked off to achieve hardness but my dick went limp as soon as I attempted to penetrate. This had never happened before . My wife would rather have me bald than a non functioning dick. I had experience with finasteride for 10 years before quitting . Side effects like that only came after many years. Imagine a topical solution that could wreck a virile man like me! I used to go 7 rounds with my wife and that's not a distant memory yet. I'm now off ru58841 hoping that the sides will go off fast. For those who think of hopping on ru58841, do give it a serious thought. The argument that ru58841 does not go systemic is utter bullshit. It does and it is fast and furious. If you really need to use it then I'll suggest you start with dosing 1 gram in 60ml solution. That's about 1.7%. I've heard ppl getting good results at 2.5%, therefore lower dose should work well for ppl who have mild to moderate balding. 5% is just too much in my opinion. The ones taking 5% are often those steroid users who injected themselves with horrendous amount of androgens. They can dodge the side effects at 5% or higher as they have more androgens in their body to counter ru58841. Ru58841 is ridiculously strong, or rather, destructive. It's not fda approved speaks alot about its safety. Mind you, I'm not very prone to side effects with many drugs. Finasteride took about 7 years to show its first side effect on me. Ru58841 totally proved me wrong in just 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Junichiro Andy View Post
    Hi buddy, my name is Andy from Singapore. Like you, I've tons of sides after using ru58841 for only two weeks! I dosed it at 5% using 60ml of kirkland minoxidil, it's actually a whopping 3g of white powder. From the look itself, I knew that something was going to happen, but I assured myself that majority of users didn't experience any side effects. I was damn wrong. The first application was 50mg in 1ml of minoxidil. I didn't feel any sides and therefore I applied 100mg the next day. The 2nd application was the thing. I felt like someone pushed me into a low oxygen chamber. I need a little more effort to breathe. My mental processing was also slower and sometimes I would go blank in the midst of a conversation. I didn't have chest pain but obviously there was a not-so-good feeling in the chest. Fast forward one week into using ru58841 @50mg a day, I went to the clinic and found my blood pressure to be above 150! I'm 36 years old, a fire fighter by profession, and I never had any problems with my health. I just cleared my full blood count test and everything came back normal. My BP taken in June was also normal. What came next was intense headache and dizziness lasting a few days. I knew it was ru58841. My symptoms were very similar to many ppl who claimed to have side effects with ru58841. The last straw that broke the camel's back was erectile dysfunction! For the first time in my life I couldn't penetrate my wife. I jacked off to achieve hardness but my dick went limp as soon as I attempted to penetrate. This had never happened before . My wife would rather have me bald than a non functioning dick. I had experience with finasteride for 10 years before quitting . Side effects like that only came after many years. Imagine a topical solution that could wreck a virile man like me! I used to go 7 rounds with my wife and that's not a distant memory yet. I'm now off ru58841 hoping that the sides will go off fast. For those who think of hopping on ru58841, do give it a serious thought. The argument that ru58841 does not go systemic is utter bullshit. It does and it is fast and furious. If you really need to use it then I'll suggest you start with dosing 1 gram in 60ml solution. That's about 1.7%. I've heard ppl getting good results at 2.5%, therefore lower dose should work well for ppl who have mild to moderate balding. 5% is just too much in my opinion. The ones taking 5% are often those steroid users who injected themselves with horrendous amount of androgens. They can dodge the side effects at 5% or higher as they have more androgens in their body to counter ru58841. Ru58841 is ridiculously strong, or rather, destructive. It's not fda approved speaks alot about its safety. Mind you, I'm not very prone to side effects with many drugs. Finasteride took about 7 years to show its first side effect on me. Ru58841 totally proved me wrong in just 2 weeks.
    Hi andy ..i know how you feel pal i used RU for 4 days at 5% had chest pains , fast heart beat and high blood pressure been off it 6 days and still the symptoms are there.. hoping will subside but not looking like it at moment. How you finding life now? Has your sides gone

Quote Originally Posted by Baldyspen View Post
    Hi andy ..i know how you feel pal i used RU for 4 days at 5% had chest pains , fast heart beat and high blood pressure been off it 6 days and still the symptoms are there.. hoping will subside but not looking like it at moment. How you finding life now? Has your sides gone
    I'm feeling much better, but the recovery is damn slow. I'm still having hypertension, it didn't seem to go away. Other symptoms are gone. It's been more than 50 days after cessation but I have yet to get back to complete normalcy. Don't use ru58841 ever. This compound is taken off the trial for obvious reasons. Take care buddy

Glad to hear you slowly getting there pal ..I have been taking omeprazole at 20 mg a day and it has really helped with the hypertension. Im not 100% recovered but feel like im getting there ..never gona touch a anti androgen again thats for sure