ru58841 systemic side effects - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

My concern was the vehicle.. As I haven't tried the alcohol and PG mix. However, after seeing the OP's reaction to that mixture, I now know its definitely the RU.

As a result, I can't continue. My eyes being as bloodshot as they are and lack of libido is surprising considering its a topical...but I guess I'm just very sensitive to androgen blockers. Sucks.

Transplant is my only permanent solution at havin a full head of hair I've come to realize.

I ordered 10g from kane with KB vehicle a few weeks ago. I started off at about .05mg and for a few days was fine, but by the 4th day I had dizziness and sharp pains in my chest a few hours after taking, then later I got bad stomach cramps. The pains in my chest lasted over a week. After about 2 weeks of stopping I decided to give it one last try just to make sure there wasn't something else going on that was causing it, and after just one application I woke up heavy pressure in my chest, like someone was sitting on it. Had pains through the day then couldnt sleep that following night cause of a burning sensation/pain right in my chest where my heart is. Pretty freaky stuff and very disappointing. I guess my last hope is possibly trying a very low dose and see how I am or maybe try CB...

Hey stay thick did u get kb from Kane and have it still?

I've been using 5% with kb, no sides, no results. Didn't get my stuff from Kane tho, and my kb was stuck in customs for a while which worried me a bit :S

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post

I tried RU 3 weeks ago at 50mg then lowered to 25mg with the KB vehicle from Kane. ...

I had blurred vision for the first few hours after application, dry stinginess to my eyes, would then wake up to vampire red eyes in the morning...and sure enough red eyes even at 25mg...no morning wood the following morning...
    I am not experiencing any other sides that are apparent. Sex drive is normal, fatigue level is normal, exercise levels unchanged.

One thought I had was that my morning red eyes could be the result of doubling the Minox content I was applying (2ml vs. 1ml). So get double the alcohol doing this and double PG + Minox.

I am going to try an experiment at the end of this week. On Sunday I will use a nightly application of just the Minox @ 2ml without the RU and see what happens.

Staythick if you still KB and can apply without the RU, maybe you could try that as well. I have no idea what is in KB but it could have something in common.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    Hey stay thick did u get kb from Kane and have it still?

I've been using 5% with kb, no sides, no results. Didn't get my stuff from Kane tho, and my kb was stuck in customs for a while which worried me a bit :S
    Yes, I have like 236ml left of KB, which is a lot. Purchased from Kane.

Staythick if you still KB and can apply without the RU, maybe you could try that as well. I have no idea what is in KB but it could have something in common.
    I might try this over the weekend. I'm just too nervous to apply the RU again because of the eye side effect. My hair is diffuse and it's getting worse.

It's like I'm helpless. I can't do a damn thing about it except take FIN and alter my hormones and open up my body to numerous side effects. This sucks so bad.

I want an FUE transplant to be done with this all, but I can't take the time off work and wouldn't be able to hibernate or avoid people without them knowing what I got done. I'm depressed as shit because I have tried everything under the sun, including Propecia.

What other options do I have that work? None!

the KB vehicle was designed to alleviate side effects.

I might try this over the weekend. I'm just too nervous to apply the RU again because of the eye side effect. My hair is diffuse and it's getting worse.

It's like I'm helpless. I can't do a damn thing about it except take FIN and alter my hormones and open up my body to numerous side effects. This sucks so bad.

I want an FUE transplant to be done with this all, but I can't take the time off work and wouldn't be able to hibernate or avoid people without them knowing what I got done. I'm depressed as shit because I have tried everything under the sun, including Propecia.

What other options do I have that work? None!
    Why not dut?

Perhaps you could dry using RU twice a week or at least skip a few days in between to see if the sides improve

When I started Fin I got sides after a few weeks.
    I reduced the dosage to every other day and the sides went away.
    Went back to every day and the sides did not return.

BTW I started RU about a month ago along with Dut because Fin wasnt working

I did get really dry eyes at first for like 2 weeks(not sure if it was the RU or Dut though since I started at the same time)

But the dryness/redness has improved

Unfortunately the only side I have seen is a bit of gyno forming
    Not sure what I am going to do about that and again that may have been the Dut not RU