+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    You're right. Only evidence besides that is about 20 or so forum baldies who have claimed to stop their hairloss with either CET or I/C combo. Horrible for those obsessed with data but for those who can rely on mere logic it seems pretty convincing that two completely different products have allegedly stopped hair loss, and the only similarity is pgd2 inhibition... Again, take finasteride if you can. I can't. Therefore on to this stuff.

Actually, isn't there a pgd2 study on human mpb too? Proving bald men have higher pgd2 and lower pge2 and pgf2? Someone dig it up...
    Conpecia how exciting is the cet treatment do you think the guys that have been on it 6 months could expect any more regrowth?

Actually, isn't there a pgd2 study on human mpb too? Proving bald men have higher pgd2 and lower pge2 and pgf2? Someone dig it up...
    Yeah, the cotsarelis study released last year also included human data, not just mice.

Nope just the latter, Regenepure, and Rogaine foam
    Up to this point, we still don't know if chromo or indo really help against hair loss, there is still no real proof. But, assuming they do work the way we think they do, I really think that chromo won't do much for you (I hope I'm wrong). I think that indo is the real deal, not the chromo. Chromo may help a little, as it is a mast cell stabilizer, but it is said that not all the PGD2 that affects the follicle comes from the mast cells. Indo should work way better, as it work through two different routes. First, it inhibits COX, reducing then both prostaglandines (the good ones and the bad ones), but it is also supposed to be a PGD2 antagonist (yeah, in paper indomethacin is a PGD2 agonist, but in the practice it is supposed to work more like a antagonist than an agonist).

Still, as I said, I hope I'm wrong and chromo helps you, good luck

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Conpecia how exciting is the cet treatment do you think the guys that have been on it 6 months could expect any more regrowth?
    I don't think so man. It's purely for stopping loss so far. That's why I think guys like Desmond would help us out in a major way by suggesting some experimental regrowth combinations that go along with this theory.

Listen though: you need to stop your loss no matter where you are in NW territory. I think we are on the cusp of a major advancement in the HT industry, by 2015 there may be 100 percent donor regeneration and zero scarring with bigger yields. So stop your hairloss now then worry about regrowth.

Quote Originally Posted by chimera View Post
    Yeah, the cotsarelis study released last year also included human data, not just mice.

Up to this point, we still don't know if chromo or indo really help against hair loss, there is still no real proof. But, assuming they do work the way we think they do, I really think that chromo won't do much for you (I hope I'm wrong). I think that indo is the real deal, not the chromo. Chromo may help a little, as it is a mast cell stabilizer, but it is said that not all the PGD2 that affects the follicle comes from the mast cells. Indo should work way better, as it work through two different routes. First, it inhibits COX, reducing then both prostaglandines (the good ones and the bad ones), but it is also supposed to be a PGD2 antagonist (yeah, in paper indomethacin is a PGD2 agonist, but in the practice it is supposed to work more like a antagonist than an agonist).

Still, as I said, I hope I'm wrong and chromo helps you, good luck
    I agree. But I'm not gonna risk dropping chromo until others can verify that. Right now we're all at the point where there is confidence that I/C stops loss. If people start dropping chromo and keep results then indo will be the key.

I don't think so man. It's purely for stopping loss so far. That's why I think guys like Desmond would help us out in a major way by suggesting some experimental regrowth combinations that go along with this theory.

Listen though: you need to stop your loss no matter where you are in NW territory. I think we are on the cusp of a major advancement in the HT industry, by 2015 there may be 100 percent donor regeneration and zero scarring with bigger yields. So stop your hairloss now then worry about regrowth.
    I need instruction for cet topical do I use minoxdil seperate?

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    I need instruction for cet topical do I use minoxdil seperate?
    Yes.

I've ordered some I/C from Irondragon yesterday as well , will report how it goes... I was wondering if Minoxidil should go on first?or after the I/C? I have emu oil as well which i think I would add at the end? let me know what you think, thanks! looking to at least maintain what I have now..... conpecia hows it going with it? any thoughts about the order?

Quote Originally Posted by justeone View Post
    I've ordered some I/C from Irondragon yesterday as well , will report how it goes... I was wondering if Minoxidil should go on first?or after the I/C? I have emu oil as well which i think I would add at the end? let me know what you think, thanks! looking to at least maintain what I have now..... conpecia hows it going with it? any thoughts about the order?

hey justeone, i haven't noticed a stop in shedding, been using i/c for about a week but not every day because i want to get used to it, probably 5-7 days thus far. i apply the minox first, then the i/c, but i'm not sure how important the order is. i've been doing all sorts of variations and researching, i'll update once i know more.

sounds good conpecia , thanks for your input . I dont expect anything to work in a week , but Ill see how the first bottle goes ... which i heard should last around 2 months? Im going to use it once a day .... .5 -1mg each time. talk to you soon.

cet vehicle?