Has Anybody Used PGD2 Blockers for 4+ Months and KEPT Balding??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chromeo
    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by thechamp
    I need instruction for cet topical do I use minoxdil seperate?
    Yes.

Comment

• justeone
      • Nov 2011

I've ordered some I/C from Irondragon yesterday as well , will report how it goes... I was wondering if Minoxidil should go on first?or after the I/C? I have emu oil as well which i think I would add at the end? let me know what you think, thanks! looking to at least maintain what I have now..... conpecia hows it going with it? any thoughts about the order?

Comment

• Conpecia
        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by justeone
        I've ordered some I/C from Irondragon yesterday as well , will report how it goes... I was wondering if Minoxidil should go on first?or after the I/C? I have emu oil as well which i think I would add at the end? let me know what you think, thanks! looking to at least maintain what I have now..... conpecia hows it going with it? any thoughts about the order?

hey justeone, i haven't noticed a stop in shedding, been using i/c for about a week but not every day because i want to get used to it, probably 5-7 days thus far. i apply the minox first, then the i/c, but i'm not sure how important the order is. i've been doing all sorts of variations and researching, i'll update once i know more.

Comment

• justeone
          • Nov 2011

sounds good conpecia , thanks for your input . I dont expect anything to work in a week , but Ill see how the first bottle goes ... which i heard should last around 2 months? Im going to use it once a day .... .5 -1mg each time. talk to you soon.

Comment

• hiilikeyourbeard
            • Jun 2013

cet vehicle?

Comment

Working...