+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    there's gotta be, i'd assume costarelis is doing that since he discovered this shit... but i don't think follica is a mere pgd2 blocker.

i literally have zero clue why we all aren't on this topic way more. i guess there's just a minority of younger guys here who want to keep their current hair and aren't dying for regrowth, and who aren't able to take finasteride...
    Well im in the minority, are u already on the products?
    I just ordered the whole lot including rama from ID

Quote Originally Posted by KO1 View Post
    Could you point us to the thread in another way?
    the thread is on hair_site and it's called "ramatroban results thread"

a very interesting theory posited there is that we can take indo/chromo to kill pgd2 and therefore stop loss, then switch to ramatroban which, via only inhibiting pgd2 and not pge2 (or whatever the "good" one is, sorry my semantic memory sucks...), would allow minox and other regrowth agents to do their jobs.

again, i just ordered ID's chromo/indo combo. will document. let's ****ing do this gents...

Quote Originally Posted by Cob984 View Post
    Well im in the minority, are u already on the products?
    I just ordered the whole lot including rama from ID
    Cobb read the ramatroban results thread at hair site. it's got some interesting ideas on how to use all the stuff you just got.

the theory is indo/chromo inhibits both good AND bad prostaglandins, and ramatroban only inhibits bad ones. BUT ramatroban has less success stories in the forums because it's newer and personally i need to stop my ****ing hairloss asap and worry about regrowth as a secondary matter. i know for a fact that if my hairloss stops now i'm a rahal hair transplant away from NW0 and never being on this site again except to help others. so i'm gonna stop the loss first and focus on regrowth after more users have finished experimenting and we get better info on all this stuff.

i suggest we all read more about this pgd2 theory, pge2, cox, crth2, all these terms should be as familiar to us as minox and finasteride.

If we can attack our hairloss with anti androgens, something that addresses pd2g, and something that fights inflammation, there should be a high probability loss will stop.

Btw isn't TM supposed to be superior to ramatroban?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    If we can attack our hairloss with anti androgens, something that addresses pd2g, and something that fights inflammation, there should be a high probability loss will stop.

Btw isn't TM supposed to be superior to ramatroban?
    yes, i've read TM is superior, but i personally don't have the know-how to obtain and measure out proper doses. plus, indo/chromo has a good rep on the forums at this point, and i'm just trying to stop my loss at this point. i'll worry about regrowth when i'm certain i'm not losing any more hair.

same thing with RAM, it's just too early to tell. but i'll tell you, not many are using this stuff with minox; i can think of maybe one dude i know of and he's only been at it for a couple months or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    yes, i've read TM is superior, but i personally don't have the know-how to obtain and measure out proper doses. plus, indo/chromo has a good rep on the forums at this point, and i'm just trying to stop my loss at this point. i'll worry about regrowth when i'm certain i'm not losing any more hair.

same thing with RAM, it's just too early to tell. but i'll tell you, not many are using this stuff with minox; i can think of maybe one dude i know of and he's only been at it for a couple months or so.
    Are you referring to Alecbaldone's thread?

Unfortunately, no company is trialing this for hair loss. TM is a good idea....but as you noted, mixing and crap is not something I want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by KO1 View Post
    Are you referring to Alecbaldone's thread?

Unfortunately, no company is trialing this for hair loss. TM is a good idea....but as you noted, mixing and crap is not something I want to do.
    Yes, Alecbaldone has reported that indo/chromo completely halted his loss for many months. Several others have confirmed. No one has confirmed any regrowth whatsoever, which leads me to trust these guys more, since they seem frustrated and are experimenting with RAM to try and jumpstart regrowth.

I'm not really concerned with regrowth atm. I definitely need more hair, but at this point the objective is to just keep what I have. I think most guys around here would be satisfied even with the hair I have now (late NW2 vertex). I know I can get a solid hair transplant and then wait until Dr. Nigam or Gho or whomever gives us unlimited donor. But if I keep going bald I'm ****ed, that's just what it is...

it sucks cause they are expensive, a big investment, u have to use them to long etc...if they truly stop loss then great, but its hard to commit to pdg2 things at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    it sucks cause they are expensive, a big investment, u have to use them to long etc...if they truly stop loss then great, but its hard to commit to pdg2 things at this point
    If RU stops working for me, then I'm ordering CB and pdg2 blocker both... because they seem to work..haven't heard anything bad about them.

Only bad thing i could see are the health risks, is there any downfall potentially to inhibiting PGD2 health wise?

this is the only reason im very hesitant to test out these un-trialed products.