• Show
Clear All
  • Dan26
    • Jul 2012

Wow man looks even better now!

Comment

• Balding Bad
      • Jul 2013

Wow, thanks for posting Matt and congratulations on a successful transplant! These photos are very encouraging since I'm contemplating an FUE operation as well, but was hesitant since the general consensus seems to be that FUT is more effective.

Just out of curiosity, how long did your procedure take and was it one operation or multiple? Also, how was your recovery period, how long did it take and did you experience any significant shock loss?

Comment

• Balding Bad
        • Jul 2013

Also just a follow up, did they have to shave or trim down the donor area prior to extraction? It appears that you keep you hair relatively short as is (based on your pre-op photos). I'm just wondering for my own reference, as I'm seriously considering the operation myself. Also, how long did the entire procedure take? And was it noticeable that you had an operation done? Any insight you could provide would be extremely beneficial!

Once again, congrats on your amazing progress. I'm seriously happy for you!

Comment

• topcat
          • May 2009

Yo Matt how's things going. Have not heard from you in quite some time. You must be vacationing is some exotic paradise.............lol.............good for you.

Look forward to seeing your progress...........will you be updating soon?

Comment

• JDW
            • Mar 2012

Great result, congrats! Apologies if it has been mentioned on here but have the meds stopped any future loss so far? If so, what are you on?
            Thanks

Comment

Working...