+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    I know what you're saying and can certainly appreciate it.

If you go through my early posts, I used to say "it is so irrational to risk your sex drive by even 0.00001% to save your hair." Now, I wish I had started finasteride months earlier than I did.

I would advise everyone worried about hair to try fin. If you get the sides, get off the drug. You most likely won't get the sides and most likely will have a positive effect on your hair (even if it's just maintaining what you have). That's just where I'm at with it these days.

I see why people do it though its different for me i suppose cause im not arsed about it i suppose you have to be "desperate" and really want hair...like i said i wouldnt do it but thats me if others want to do it then...well fair does they know the risks etc so good luck to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    Wearing hats all the time blows. What sucks is that with a hat I look like I'm in my 20's, with out one probably in my 40's. Lately though I have been saying screw it, and going out with out one. Ef everybody with hair. Except the dudes on this site of course.
    It is amazing how much a frame for the face (be it hair, a hat, etc.) makes a difference in how old or healthy you look

This is why my frontal shedding since starting dut is freaking me out. Not sure how much more I can go through before I just no longer have the option to styling

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoyy7 View Post
    I see why people do it though its different for me i suppose cause im not arsed about it i suppose you have to be "desperate" and really want hair...like i said i wouldnt do it but thats me if others want to do it then...well fair does they know the risks etc so good luck to them.
    It would be desperate if noticeable sides are common, but they are rare

However I am desperate so I would still use it with a 50% chance of sides.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoyy7 View Post
    If by desperate you mean willing to take a microscope risk of side effects for a drug that is almost free in order to maximize my presentation to the opposite sex, then yes I'm desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    If by desperate you mean willing to take a microscope risk of side effects for a drug that is almost free in order to maximize my presentation to the opposite sex, then yes I'm desperate.

Desperate was in brackets for a reason...

I took fin for 5 months i also have used minox for the pas two years when I was 17 I did have a doctor prescribe it to me But other than Ed, I got lots of acne which was weird and headaches which sucked. My hair loss is pretty severe and one doctor even told me by the time I'm 28-30 ill be completely bald so I feel I should get a ht and go back on meds

i just wanted to share what i go through everyday basically first is with wet hair and second dry
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 1.JPG

Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	21954   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 2.jpg

Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	21955   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo(1).jpg

Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	21956