Threaded View

Default My hair is f*cking unacceptable

This recent haircut has pushed me over the edge, it is time to end this bullshit.

I am sick to death of walking the line between style and coverage. Handcrafting my f*cking temples and hairline EVERY DAY for YEARS. And when it is done it still does not look anywhere near as good as it could if I never had MPB....there is just not enough for an ideal style. I can cover the loss up, which makes it look like I have a bad sense of hair aesthetics, or I can have a good style except it is not good because THERE IS NOT ENOUGH HAIR TO MAKE IT HAPPEN

I just popped this sketchy Dutagen I ordered. Was going to send it in for analysis and wait for results, but f*ck it. If I have no weird reactions to this capsule I will prolly start popping like 3 Dutagen a day on top of my Avodart and Proscar.

There is not enough time left to f*ck around anymore. If meds can not get me where I need to be in a year I will seriously consider what I never wanted to do: surgery.

Oh except I am a diffuse thinner and might possibly have DUPA, so maybe surgery is out of the question for me anyway. Maybe I should just go full experimental and pop like 5mg dutasteride daily.

For awhile I fooled myself into believing my current hair is acceptable, just because it was improved over when it was at its worst. Just because I can style to hide the loss. It is not acceptable, MPB is not acceptable. It is, as Spencer might say, cancer of the soul. It needs to be destroyed.

Edit- I am in a bad mood