+ Reply to Thread

Default 19 years old need help

Hey everyone, im me new to this forum so ill explain my story. I started to have hairloss at 17 when my forehead increased a little then I noticed a receding hairline, then from that my crown started to thin and sort of looked like I had a cowlick there which I never had ever, then it just got worst through time. I have tried propecia but the sides and e.d kill at a young age lol. I've been on alpha active retard and lipogaine and also capillogaine but it doesn't look like my hair has gotten better. I also did have a consultation with a hair transplant doctor (dra alba Reyes sagiv) and they surprisingly said the could preform a ht even though I'm still pretty young and they said that an fut procedure would be best, but if you guys can give me any advice I will appreciate it thank you very much

Lee,

( first pic is before i started the lipogaine etc)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2982.jpg

Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	21581   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2975.jpg

Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	21582   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2979.jpg

Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	21583   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2978.jpg

Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	21584   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2980.jpg

Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	21585   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2981.jpg

Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	21586   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2985.jpg

Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	21587  

Anyone???

Quote Originally Posted by Leethenatural View Post
    Anyone???
    Well I'm relatively new here but don't want to leave u hanging. I just started fin 3 weeks ago so can't tell u much but i can say if u are worried maybe hop on fin? Also regarding HT, dude i don't think u need it, just seems unnecessary. Also i don't know much about HT, but from what I read it does seem u are far to young for a HT so why not start with like rogaine, fin, and/or niz? Just do whatever you think will make u happy bro peace!

Quote Originally Posted by user1991 View Post
    Well I'm relatively new here but don't want to leave u hanging. I just started fin 3 weeks ago so can't tell u much but i can say if u are worried maybe hop on fin? Also regarding HT, dude i don't think u need it, just seems unnecessary. Also i don't know much about HT, but from what I read it does seem u are far to young for a HT so why not start with like rogaine, fin, and/or niz? Just do whatever you think will make u happy bro peace!
    Thanks for the advice bro

As you guessed, you're too early for an HT, but a great candidate for finasteride. If you absolutely cannot take it...try experimental treatments like RU.

Quote Originally Posted by KO1 View Post
    As you guessed, you're too early for an HT, but a great candidate for finasteride. If you absolutely cannot take it...try experimental treatments like RU.
    I've been hearing about that what exactly is that

Quote Originally Posted by William Yates, MD View Post
    Disussing PRP with you doctor might be of help. I have used it in younger patients with satisfactory results at retaining hair
    Can you elaborate more on what prp is please?

Quote Originally Posted by William Yates, MD View Post
    Disussing PRP with you doctor might be of help. I have used it in younger patients with satisfactory results at retaining hair
    How long have you been using it for. As a young guy who doesn't want to take propecia, I never realized PRP was an option. All I want is maintenance! Have you had any cases of young guys who have stayed at baseline for an extended period of time thanks to PRP?

I'm also interested in what you have to say about PRP..I have heard many people come on here and say it didn't work and it was the biggest waste of $2000.

What is your success rate with it?