Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Leethenatural
    • Jun 2013

19 years old need help

Hey everyone, im me new to this forum so ill explain my story. I started to have hairloss at 17 when my forehead increased a little then I noticed a receding hairline, then from that my crown started to thin and sort of looked like I had a cowlick there which I never had ever, then it just got worst through time. I have tried propecia but the sides and e.d kill at a young age lol. I've been on alpha active retard and lipogaine and also capillogaine but it doesn't look like my hair has gotten better. I also did have a consultation with a hair transplant doctor (dra alba Reyes sagiv) and they surprisingly said the could preform a ht even though I'm still pretty young and they said that an fut procedure would be best, but if you guys can give me any advice I will appreciate it thank you very much

Lee,

( first pic is before i started the lipogaine etc)
    Attached Files
  • Leethenatural
    • Jun 2013

Anyone???

Comment

• user1991
      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Leethenatural
      Anyone???
      Well I'm relatively new here but don't want to leave u hanging. I just started fin 3 weeks ago so can't tell u much but i can say if u are worried maybe hop on fin? Also regarding HT, dude i don't think u need it, just seems unnecessary. Also i don't know much about HT, but from what I read it does seem u are far to young for a HT so why not start with like rogaine, fin, and/or niz? Just do whatever you think will make u happy bro peace!

Comment

• Leethenatural
        • Jun 2013

Originally posted by user1991
        Well I'm relatively new here but don't want to leave u hanging. I just started fin 3 weeks ago so can't tell u much but i can say if u are worried maybe hop on fin? Also regarding HT, dude i don't think u need it, just seems unnecessary. Also i don't know much about HT, but from what I read it does seem u are far to young for a HT so why not start with like rogaine, fin, and/or niz? Just do whatever you think will make u happy bro peace!
        Thanks for the advice bro

Comment

• KO1
          • Jan 2012

As you guessed, you're too early for an HT, but a great candidate for finasteride. If you absolutely cannot take it...try experimental treatments like RU.

Comment

• Leethenatural
            • Jun 2013

Originally posted by KO1
            As you guessed, you're too early for an HT, but a great candidate for finasteride. If you absolutely cannot take it...try experimental treatments like RU.
            I've been hearing about that what exactly is that

Comment

• Leethenatural
              • Jun 2013

Originally posted by William Yates, MD
              Disussing PRP with you doctor might be of help. I have used it in younger patients with satisfactory results at retaining hair
              Can you elaborate more on what prp is please?

Comment

• Dan26
                • Jul 2012

Originally posted by William Yates, MD
                Disussing PRP with you doctor might be of help. I have used it in younger patients with satisfactory results at retaining hair
                How long have you been using it for. As a young guy who doesn't want to take propecia, I never realized PRP was an option. All I want is maintenance! Have you had any cases of young guys who have stayed at baseline for an extended period of time thanks to PRP?

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                  • Dec 2012

I'm also interested in what you have to say about PRP..I have heard many people come on here and say it didn't work and it was the biggest waste of $2000.

What is your success rate with it?

Comment

Working...