+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: K&B Solution

Default K&B Solution

Its about time this product had a thread of its own. I know another thread on a similar topic was started recently but that was geared towards the ingredients and making a diy solution of your own. Let us keep this thread about our questions and experiences with the product.

I have been using K&B with RU for just over a month now so its hard to tell anything about the product but maybe long time users who have tried other vehicles can compare.

Some questions I have are

K&B is supposed to improve efficacy, is this true and what data is there to support this?

The protective film K&B lays down? How long does this last and if you don't wash between applications is the film still in place and thusly you are wasting RU on the subsequent applications?

Kane sells 5% K&B which afaik means only 50mg per ml can be dissolved in it. Has anyone else tired doses above 100mg in the non 5% brand? What is the maximum mix rate for this other brand and how well does the RU break down in it? I find its hard to break it down in the 5% mix so far. Next time I will order the other type from Kane unless the feedback is horrible.

Have you experienced any side effects from Kane's RU + KB Solution? I still can't believe the combo is responsible for my blood-shot eyes.

My eyes cleared after 4 days off and I decided to test my theory just in case I couldn't blame my irritation on my contact lenses, overwear, etc. With clear eyes I applied the 25mg of RU+KB from Kane last night and woke up with blood-shot eyes.

I don't understand this side effect. Have you noticed anything of the sort?? I just don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    Have you experienced any side effects from Kane's RU + KB Solution? I still can't believe the combo is responsible for my blood-shot eyes.

My eyes cleared after 4 days off and I decided to test my theory just in case I couldn't blame my irritation on my contact lenses, overwear, etc. With clear eyes I applied the 25mg of RU+KB from Kane last night and woke up with blood-shot eyes.

I don't understand this side effect. Have you noticed anything of the sort?? I just don't get it.
    RU can have weird effects on different people. My arm throbbed for a while but then problem went away. Bloodshot eyes does not really surprise me. I have heard of headaches too. I would stick it out as my sides went away for most part.

My eyes and libido have remaind unaffected. My Libidos raging this week in fact.

Have you experienced any side effects from Kane's RU + KB Solution?
    I have. The combo is not infallible.

How about just mixing the RU with some Minox for a spell and see if it is the RU, or the combo. Understand that means buying more RU, but in the long run it would be a small investment to find out.

are you people out of your ****ing minds?

Is K&b supposed to reduce sides or to improve absorption?
    With MPBT's RU I experienced less sides than Kane's; the latter is giving me the same sides of an antiandrogen lotion tried several months ago: testicle pain.
    Maybe MPBT's was not effective, who knows...
    I will try to reduce till 40mg daily and see what happens

Did you use the premade mix from mpbtreatments? If that's the case I would think there was not much RU in it if you did not get sides with it but then got sides with Kane's.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning87 View Post
    are you people out of your ****ing minds?
    Not sure what you're referring to, Thinning.