What's so bad about Transplants in Turkey?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dav7
    • Feb 2013

What's so bad about Transplants in Turkey?

For the past few months online I've heard a lot of people putting down Turkey for hair transplants, but I don't really get what the problem is? Yes they are cheap, very cheap in comparison to Western countries, but wouldn't this not be down to Turkey been a much cheaper country when it comes to pretty much anything. I just don't see the point of paying 10,000 for a transplant, when I could get the exact same procedure done in Istanbul for €2000. Help and advice much appreciated.
  • Kayman
    • Dec 2012

It's like a lot of things in this world, you want quality you pay for quality. The surgeons who charge the big bucks generally have a proven track record of excellent results and a decent reputation to uphold.

Comment

• baldozer
      • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Dav7
      For the past few months online I've heard a lot of people putting down Turkey for hair transplants, but I don't really get what the problem is? Yes they are cheap, very cheap in comparison to Western countries, but wouldn't this not be down to Turkey been a much cheaper country when it comes to pretty much anything. I just don't see the point of paying 10,000 for a transplant, when I could get the exact same procedure done in Istanbul for €2000. Help and advice much appreciated.
      What do people say about Turkey?

Comment

• Proper
        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by baldozer
        What do people say about Turkey?
        Its Turkey.

Comment

Working...