+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

well yeah i know it is funny penis enlargmentforum lol and lol again but they are humans too despite stupitidy.

i noticed at start chest pain soar throat and headache, then no headache from day three and no soar throat anymore too but some chest pains sometimes or like feeling anxius or like i am running in my chest i cant explain it comp0letely, i am sure it is there i am not hypohondriac guy.

i want my hair, what should i do? should i continue? maybe apply less? or what? and also sure some gets systemic to cause all these but is is safe for our other organs?kidneys?ipar?
    Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    Dude that is a penis enlargement forum, I wouldn't take much of what is said on there seriously.

If you want I could tell you I'm a doctor

Even if what he said is true I really don't know how you could get that much systemic absorption from topical minox. Maybe if you were taking oral minox, but I don't know. I wouldn't worry about it, especially if you aren't getting any sides. I mean it's like taking finasteride for a year and then finding out it can cause sexual sides and then freaking out. If it isn't causing sides for you then who cares.

now all of those are known side effects of minoxidil, but I wouldn't worry about sexual sides.

When do you apply minox? If you apply it after a shower it will increase systemic absorption. If the sides are too much for you maybe try applying it once a day or start using the 2%. A lot of people who have had these sides see them go away after continued use, really only you can decide if you want to stop or continue.

Minoxidil gave me noticeable senile spots on my skin where I was applying it. I was thinking of treating it with an anti aging cream but the spots went away and I still use minoxidil. I'm nearly at 3 months, the spots appeared for the first month and a half.

I'm adamant I shrunk down there. Erections are still as hard as ever, but sometimes can go a little too quickly. I don't think it's anything that can cause permanent sides like finasteride though. If you experience them, lower the dose and see if it has any effect.

But yeah, like people said. If you're not getting any sides there's no point in worrying about them.

well no option for me even from smallest dosage i was getting a huge neck rush like a sun burn of 3rd degree... at least i will now i gave it a try ......now what else? maybe some pgd2 blocker? maybe some tricomin? i will stay on nizoral 2% 3 times a week , i hope if it doesnt stop the balding process it at least slows it down..