+ Reply to Thread

Default testing if fin is affecting your goods

i started taking fin and then it gave me side effects resulting in not being able to get as hard. i then stopped and it became normal, now i started again but taking fin .25 (1 mg pill cut in fours) every mon,wed,fri. now i cant tell if it is affecting my manhood but i do sometimes think im not as hard as usual, also if its gonna affect me in the future then ive come to realize i dont care anymore and if it is affecting my hardness and size i will stop because i just dont care about my hair as much as that. i have done lots of reading and came to realize that there is a doctors office that checks your testosterone levels...would this be able to tell me if it is affecting me, if not are there any other tests that could and if so how would it work and any other info on getting tested to see if fin is affecting my stuff would be greatly appreciated. thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by phlifter View Post
    i started taking fin and then it gave me side effects resulting in not being able to get as hard. i then stopped and it became normal, now i started again but taking fin .25 (1 mg pill cut in fours) every mon,wed,fri. now i cant tell if it is affecting my manhood but i do sometimes think im not as hard as usual, also if its gonna affect me in the future then ive come to realize i dont care anymore and if it is affecting my hardness and size i will stop because i just dont care about my hair as much as that. i have done lots of reading and came to realize that there is a doctors office that checks your testosterone levels...would this be able to tell me if it is affecting me, if not are there any other tests that could and if so how would it work and any other info on getting tested to see if fin is affecting my stuff would be greatly appreciated. thank you.
    How long were you on it before it gave you side effects? When i took fin 1mg it gave my some sides the first month then it went away. I feel that its your body adjusting to it...so many people panic and jump right off the drug the first month after they see minor sides.

I was on it for over a month...stopped for a few weeks went back on and been on .25 for over 2 months now. I've come to realize that bad hair will affect me dramatically for the next 5 years (just turned 22) if I stop fin. although having a limp D*** will affect my wife and myself for the rest of my life (no I'm not married, just saying) I just wanna know if it's affecting me or not. I can not for sure say but I do feel my D is weaker and not as hard sometimes...there has to be some sort of test. my current regim is .25 fin mon, wed, fri and rogain foam morning and night. I'd like to start nizoral 2% twice a week soon as it is supposed to help. been on rogain for about 3 months