[K&B] LIQUIVAT FC 550 - What is exactly and what can be its substitute? - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    19

    Default [K&B] LIQUIVAT FC 550 - What is exactly and what can be its substitute?

    Hello everyone

    I'd like to get some K&B solution ready-made from my Pharmacy, but they don't have this part of K&B: Luviquat fc 500
    Does anyone know how I can get it, or better how can I change it with a similar substance? thank you

    P.S.: I got some K&B from Kane but I don't really trust it, it smells very strong, like ammonia...

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,004

    Default

    In Kane we trust.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tmw View Post
    Hello everyone

    I'd like to get some K&B solution ready-made from my Pharmacy, but they don't have this part of K&B: Luviquat fc 500
    Does anyone know how I can get it, or better how can I change it with a similar substance? thank you

    P.S.: I got some K&B from Kane but I don't really trust it, it smells very strong, like ammonia...
    I think Kane's KB solution is destroying my eyes. It's either that or the RU I got from him. Thing is, I have not seen bloodshot eyes as a side effect of RU. It has to be the vehicle.

    Not sure I trust it either.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    19

    Default

    StayThick I read your post about your sides...I also think your issues comes from that K&B...maybe we should buy it from MPBT but they never answer and their way of shipping is really slow.
    Hope someone can help me about Luviquat

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    I think Kane's KB solution is destroying my eyes. It's either that or the RU I got from him. Thing is, I have not seen bloodshot eyes as a side effect of RU. It has to be the vehicle.

    Not sure I trust it either.
    try a normal ethanol/ glycerin vehicle, and see if it gets better, if not, you should stop RU immediately man.. I had eye problems with Finasteride. and CB-03-01.. so it could be the anti androgen you are taking.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boldy View Post
    try a normal ethanol/ glycerin vehicle, and see if it gets better, if not, you should stop RU immediately man.. I had eye problems with Finasteride. and CB-03-01.. so it could be the anti androgen you are taking.

    Boldy: what type of eye issues did you encounter. After my 2nd application, literally minutes after it was applied, my eyes became dry and started to get red. Would wake up the next morning with vampire eyes.

    I have stopped RU at the moment and will try the alcohol/pg vehicle. If my eyes continue to get irritated..I will drop my RU after barely completing 2 weeks.

    I'm so sensitive to anti androgens...it's crazy. It's like my body doesn't want me F'ing with my hormones.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    Boldy: what type of eye issues did you encounter. After my 2nd application, literally minutes after it was applied, my eyes became dry and started to get red. Would wake up the next morning with vampire eyes.

    I have stopped RU at the moment and will try the alcohol/pg vehicle. If my eyes continue to get irritated..I will drop my RU after barely completing 2 weeks.

    I'm so sensitive to anti androgens...it's crazy. It's like my body doesn't want me F'ing with my hormones.
    I haven't been able to take any anti androgen for longer than xx weeks.. My body is to sensitive. check my other posts also on HLH. I have tried literately anything, any fda and experimental treatment. Its now time for the real work (cell based therapy eg, Dermal papilla culture. and or ht/doubling to fix the hairline.


    btw, did you tried anything that contains ethanol in the past? like minox? K&B exists mainly of ethanol and water. That should be also what you smell.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boldy View Post
    I haven't been able to take any anti androgen for longer than xx weeks.. My body is to sensitive. check my other posts also on HLH. I have tried literately anything, any fda and experimental treatment. Its now time for the real work (cell based therapy eg, Dermal papilla culture. and or ht/doubling to fix the hairline.


    btw, did you tried anything that contains ethanol in the past? like minox? K&B exists mainly of ethanol and water. That should be also what you smell.
    I have used Rogaine Foam for years and never really had this issue. Least not to this extent..

    Boldy: stupid question, I see mpb treatments sells a 2oz ethanol/pg mix. Can't I just buy that and measure out 7ml to make my weekly batch? Will it still contain the proper mixture?..I believe I'm over thinking this because majority mix it themselves, but for $8 I can just measure what I need and make fresh batches.

    Let me know your thoughts here. Not sure how much of difference this will make compared to the KB side wise.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    I have used Rogaine Foam for years and never really had this issue. Least not to this extent..

    Boldy: stupid question, I see mpb treatments sells a 2oz ethanol/pg mix. Can't I just buy that and measure out 7ml to make my weekly batch? Will it still contain the proper mixture?..I believe I'm over thinking this because majority mix it themselves, but for $8 I can just measure what I need and make fresh batches.

    Let me know your thoughts here. Not sure how much of difference this will make compared to the KB side wise.
    Mixed Ru is at least 2 weeks stable at room temp, weekly fresh mix is nonsense. allot people on ******* having succes with this method.

    I don't know the ratios of MPBtreat, but since it already contains pg, the dissolving part could be harder. I usually dissolve the powders in pure 96% ethanol first, and then I add ppg or glycerin.

    can't you just get some pure ethanol and glycerin at the local pharmacy? to try first. see if pure ethanol and glyc without ru give any sides, and then add the ru


    goodluck man!

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boldy View Post
    Mixed Ru is at least 2 weeks stable at room temp, weekly fresh mix is nonsense. allot people on ******* having succes with this method.

    I don't know the ratios of MPBtreat, but since it already contains pg, the dissolving part could be harder. I usually dissolve the powders in pure 96% ethanol first, and then I add ppg or glycerin.

    can't you just get some pure ethanol and glycerin at the local pharmacy? to try first. see if pure ethanol and glyc without ru give any sides, and then add the ru


    goodluck man!

    Boldy: Thanks for quick response. This has been extremely helpful! One last thing..you mention glycerin. Is that similar to PG? Why use that instead?

    I'm assuming I can ask for ethanol and glycerin at the pharmacy with no prescription correct? Hope they don't ask questions.

    Anyway, let me know why this is your mixture of choice.
    Thanks again my man.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Is there any hope for me Norwood 6
04-11-2019 02:54 PM
by lpel
Last Post By lukp
Today 02:12 PM
FUE Vs DHI, which results are more natural?
Today 11:56 AM
by RomRav
Last Post By RomRav
Today 11:56 AM
Advanced Hair Clinics, Athens
Today 11:31 AM
by RomRav
Last Post By RomRav
Today 11:31 AM
Smile hair clinic, turkey
12-21-2018 12:13 AM
by saassaf
Last Post By RomRav
Today 10:06 AM
Adventure Games
11-30-2022 11:32 PM
by vobejoh
Last Post By tasimkhan077
Yesterday 09:46 PM