+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Yeah I was just asking about the instruction leaflet because I read that's how you know it's fake. As for the shedding, I've never noticed it when I jumped on propecia, mainly because it was just the same amount I was losing before, before then it stopped to near nothing. I have had hair falling out, but I'm fine with that as it's not having an effect on my hair, as I had pictures taken a few days ago and it seems my hairline has small hairs coming through. Considering I was on just propecia for 3 months and all that did was keep what I had and not improved it, then I added the Dut everyday and just incase it wasn't legit took propecia everyday, and now my hairline has improved and all that I've added is the possibly fake Dut, I'm thinking more that the white Dut tablets do work. And it would mean I could get rid of propecia, since Dut makes it pointless.
    I might order some more from the place I ordered it. I would like to know about it, since its widely accepted that Dut is in gelcap form and not a hard tablet. Other then getting a blood test, which I could do, I can't find out how to know if the white tablet is Dut and is working, even though the pictures I took seem to prove it. With your white tablets luganoa, did you think they were fake as well?
    Hope you get some info from your employees relation, as that would be ideal sorting out definitely whether Dut can be white tablet form. I'm just worried about never hearing about it before, but since it seems to be working, who am I to argue?

.....With your white tablets luganoa, did you think they were fake as well?

I'm always wary of fakes.. To be honest I didn't know that Dut was gelcap until I read these posts. The buzz about Dut was so good I just wanted to order some. Ordering generic was a no brainer.

The only way to work out if its for real (or works) is to see the results.

The new brand I received is definitely working and its only been 10 days since I started using it again. Existing hair is growing quite quickly and the thin areas are covering with slower growing hairs and as they get longer the thin areas a disappearing.

No news about my contact in India.... I hope it was not just pub talk

It's a shame I haven't been able to find any more white tablet versions, because all the rest end up being Gel caps. It's odd though because I'm pretty sure the white tablets were genuine now, as since running out I've had a massive shed, although I'm still on Propecia.