+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default 19 and thinking of Dut

Hello! So my story is fairly simple to an extent. Since the age of about 15 I've always been worried about losing my hair, and knowing it was going to happen (my dad, uncles, grandfather on both sides were all bald) so as soon as I turned 18, I went to Belgravia Centre and jumped on propecia and their 12.5% minox which is applied at night. It was very expensive, but the main reason for going was that their higher percentage of minox is said to be better for receding hairline, which is what I have and want to get rid of.

At this point I was fairly inexperienced and not particularly wanting to order off the internet for anything, due to worries of not knowing legitimate sites etc, and forums scared me, as I was worried about being laughed off them because I still have a lot of hair (yes I know childish, but I couldn't help being a bit insecure). Although Belgravia was incredibly expensive I knew I had to stick it out to get my hairline back, and I was able to go for check ups, get proper photos taken etc.

I was on this treatment for about 18 months (I'm 19 now) but was getting a bit sick of applying the minox, which I had changed to a different one from belgravia which was applied both morning and night, due to the 12.5% being diffuclt to rub in. Unlike the regular 5% minox foam, this stuff is a real time consumer to apply. Although my hairline had improved, it was only slightly, and I was still left with tonnes of tiny hairs which instead of thickening up, remained thin but just ended up growing long.

So 3 months ago I dropped the minox, and just wanted to see if I could maintain my hair with propecia only. Now I knew there would be shedding, at probably around the 3 month mark. When I had the check up with belgravia I asked one of the advisors about this dropping and how much success others had with dropping minox but maintaining with propecia. Although people did have success, I was aware that because propecia only blocks 70% DHT, I was not perhaps giving myself the best chance, and in the future I would still need to go back onto minox. I'm not against minox, but I would much rather take pills then directly apply stuff, especially if it takes a long amount of time.

I was trying to find Dutasteride online, and found a place called Bonivitastore online. I cannot remember from where I found it, but I must have gotten there somehow. I ordered some of their Dutasteride and was greeted with what was in the photo when it arrived.

It was just some white tablets. No packaging, no leaflet. I was sure I had been ripped off. However, I didn't get much and it was very cheap so I was ok. And looking up the name Genpharma and white tablet Dutasteride did yield a post saying it was legit, even though I'm aware Dut comes in gelcap form, and was deeply suspicious.

Although I'm sure it wasn't legit, about 3 weeks ago I thought I might as well take it since I had them. For about a week I took them everyday, and because I didn't think they worked, I took the propecia I had from belgravia. And I started losing some hairs. Considering throughout the time I had been on medication my every day hair loss had gone down from 40 to 100 (believe me I counted and wrote it down) a day to literally nothing some days, it seemed like I was shedding

I stopped for about a week to see if I would stop losing hairs, because I was unsure whether my hairs being lost was the shedding from stopping Minox, or was because the Dut which I was sure was fake due to not being a gelcap was actually genuine. And although I still noticed hairs, it wasn't as bad as when I took the Dut I ordered, and instead i'm counting to about ten hairs when I wash my hair in the shower.

Has anyone come across Genpharma Dugen in white plain tablet form, and can tell me whether it is legit or not?

I'm taking the white pills every 2 days now, since I still have it. I'm planning to get some proper Dutasteride as well after I've finished whatever tablet the white one may be. I've heard in-house pharmacy is good, but is both their Dutagen and their Dutas proper? I read Aames Dut log saying that the Dutas is real, but is the Dutagen they sell real too? Or is it the same thing and I'm being thick?

I read of inhouse products being held in customs in the UK, which is where I am. Has anyone had any experience of this? I've looked at http://www.drmpharmacy.com as well, as this one comes from a user called Nickypoo on the hair loss talk forum who uses it and achieved brilliant results.

My plan is to jump on Dutasteride and also use belgravia minox to speed up my hairline growth, and then hopefully let the Dut maintain it and keep my DHT levels as low as possible. Can anyone point me in the direction of legit Dut?

I'll keep this updated as to how it goes.

Thanks for reading guys.

The pic attached is the Dut I have currently. Has anyone else come across this and can verify it as real/fake?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3.jpg

Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	21478  

Quote Originally Posted by Avo View Post
    Hello! So my story is fairly simple to an extent. Since the age of about 15 I've always been worried about losing my hair, and knowing it was going to happen (my dad, uncles, grandfather on both sides were all bald) so as soon as I turned 18, I went to Belgravia Centre and jumped on propecia and their 12.5% minox which is applied at night. It was very expensive, but the main reason for going was that their higher percentage of minox is said to be better for receding hairline, which is what I have and want to get rid of.

At this point I was fairly inexperienced and not particularly wanting to order off the internet for anything, due to worries of not knowing legitimate sites etc, and forums scared me, as I was worried about being laughed off them because I still have a lot of hair (yes I know childish, but I couldn't help being a bit insecure). Although Belgravia was incredibly expensive I knew I had to stick it out to get my hairline back, and I was able to go for check ups, get proper photos taken etc.

I was on this treatment for about 18 months (I'm 19 now) but was getting a bit sick of applying the minox, which I had changed to a different one from belgravia which was applied both morning and night, due to the 12.5% being diffuclt to rub in. Unlike the regular 5% minox foam, this stuff is a real time consumer to apply. Although my hairline had improved, it was only slightly, and I was still left with tonnes of tiny hairs which instead of thickening up, remained thin but just ended up growing long.

So 3 months ago I dropped the minox, and just wanted to see if I could maintain my hair with propecia only. Now I knew there would be shedding, at probably around the 3 month mark. When I had the check up with belgravia I asked one of the advisors about this dropping and how much success others had with dropping minox but maintaining with propecia. Although people did have success, I was aware that because propecia only blocks 70% DHT, I was not perhaps giving myself the best chance, and in the future I would still need to go back onto minox. I'm not against minox, but I would much rather take pills then directly apply stuff, especially if it takes a long amount of time.

I was trying to find Dutasteride online, and found a place called Bonivitastore online. I cannot remember from where I found it, but I must have gotten there somehow. I ordered some of their Dutasteride and was greeted with what was in the photo when it arrived.

It was just some white tablets. No packaging, no leaflet. I was sure I had been ripped off. However, I didn't get much and it was very cheap so I was ok. And looking up the name Genpharma and white tablet Dutasteride did yield a post saying it was legit, even though I'm aware Dut comes in gelcap form, and was deeply suspicious.

Although I'm sure it wasn't legit, about 3 weeks ago I thought I might as well take it since I had them. For about a week I took them everyday, and because I didn't think they worked, I took the propecia I had from belgravia. And I started losing some hairs. Considering throughout the time I had been on medication my every day hair loss had gone down from 40 to 100 (believe me I counted and wrote it down) a day to literally nothing some days, it seemed like I was shedding

I stopped for about a week to see if I would stop losing hairs, because I was unsure whether my hairs being lost was the shedding from stopping Minox, or was because the Dut which I was sure was fake due to not being a gelcap was actually genuine. And although I still noticed hairs, it wasn't as bad as when I took the Dut I ordered, and instead i'm counting to about ten hairs when I wash my hair in the shower.

Has anyone come across Genpharma Dugen in white plain tablet form, and can tell me whether it is legit or not?

I'm taking the white pills every 2 days now, since I still have it. I'm planning to get some proper Dutasteride as well after I've finished whatever tablet the white one may be. I've heard in-house pharmacy is good, but is both their Dutagen and their Dutas proper? I read Aames Dut log saying that the Dutas is real, but is the Dutagen they sell real too? Or is it the same thing and I'm being thick?

I read of inhouse products being held in customs in the UK, which is where I am. Has anyone had any experience of this? I've looked at http://www.drmpharmacy.com as well, as this one comes from a user called Nickypoo on the hair loss talk forum who uses it and achieved brilliant results.

My plan is to jump on Dutasteride and also use belgravia minox to speed up my hairline growth, and then hopefully let the Dut maintain it and keep my DHT levels as low as possible. Can anyone point me in the direction of legit Dut?

I'll keep this updated as to how it goes.

Thanks for reading guys.

The pic attached is the Dut I have currently. Has anyone else come across this and can verify it as real/fake?

Duta is totally unnecessary, it is not as if you have been on Fin for fifteen years and the effects are wearing off, you are taking a huge risk and possible irreversible damage with something like this.

Hi Avo,

I bought fin from 4rx and used it for a couple of years and my hair did not show much signs of improvement. What did happen is that I lost interested in sex and started watching a load of romcoms….

Almost exactly a year ago I heard about Dutasteride. As I was running out of fin I ordered a year’s supply, again from 4rx. They sent me exactly the same tablets you received. .5mg Dugen, white tablets, 10 tablets to a pack. I’ve been using them for a year and the increase in hair growth is amazingly good. I mean AMAZING. My sex drive is back but I still like watching romcoms lol

I’ve check out Genpharma and they are one of the largest pharma companies in India. My problem now is getting some more. I tried to re-order and 4rx no longer ship to the UK. With only 8 day’s supply left I’ve was frantically Googleing for an alternative supplier and your post popped up in the results page.

How long ago did you order your supply and how long did it take to arrive and did you need a prescription?
    Last edited by luganoa; 06-29-2013 at 02:47 PM. Reason: needed to add a third question

Hey man, I think you should give finasteride enough time to work before taking dut. Nothing wrong with dut, but let's give fin a fair shake, since you're pretty early in your loss. Plus genuine dut is >100 usd/month in the states.

Quote Originally Posted by luganoa View Post
    Hi Avo,

I bought fin from 4rx and used it for a couple of years and my hair did not show much signs of improvement. What did happen is that I lost interested in sex and started watching a load of romcoms….

Almost exactly a year ago I heard about Dutasteride. As I was running out of fin I ordered a year’s supply, again from 4rx. They sent me exactly the same tablets you received. .5mg Dugen, white tablets, 10 tablets to a pack. I’ve been using them for a year and the increase in hair growth is amazingly good. I mean AMAZING. My sex drive is back but I still like watching romcoms lol

I’ve check out Genpharma and they are one of the largest pharma companies in India. My problem now is getting some more. I tried to re-order and 4rx no longer ship to the UK. With only 8 day’s supply left I’ve was frantically Googleing for an alternative supplier and your post popped up in the results page.

How long ago did you order your supply and how long did it take to arrive and did you need a prescription?
    Hi luganoa
    I ordered it from Bonivita Store, and I received it about 3 weeks later. I didn't need a prescription, it was just that it didn't match up to what I knew Dut to look like. I'm not going to order again just in case, I have just ordered 30 days supply from InHousePharmacy, and the Dugen because that has been proved to be legit. There's also http://www.drmpharmacy.com/section.p...a158c0dffa415a
    which has been proved to be legit due to user on ***************** having ordered from there and gotten great results. I'm waiting on InHouse, hope it's good really. I've continued taking the tablets and been having what I think is a shed, but my hairline seems to be getting stronger, and I'm seeing more thick hairs on my hairline. I'll see how it goes.

I use inhousepharmacy.biz

"Increased propensity of watching romantic comedies"....damn dude, they need to add that to the warning label

Quote Originally Posted by KO1 View Post
    I use inhousepharmacy.biz

"Increased propensity of watching romantic comedies"....damn dude, they need to add that to the warning label
    Hey dude, are you using Dutagen on the site, or the Dutas. I ask cause the Dutagen is cheaper, but Aemes blog which was the one I referred to only proves that Dutas is legit, and not the Dutagen. Does anyone know about the legitimacy of that one?
    Thanks for the advice about propecia. Its more the case I want to give it a try, just to see. I've still been taking it and I have seen a shed, but my hair at the front seems to be getting longer and thicker too.

I used Dutas, because I heard it is supposed to be legit, but I don't have any insight into how to determine that really.

You can determine it with blood tests or maybe getting it sent away. I've ordered 30 days of Dutas which is the one Aemes uses and had a blood test and could tell it was legit. Luganoa, when you got your white tablet Dut did it come with a label? I'm wondering whether or not to get some again from Bonavita Store.
    http://www.bonavitastore.com/buy-avo...l#.Ue61h7-BGfQ
    I ordered it from here and obviously didn't get what they said I would get, and I've come across 2 forums, one saying the white tablet is legit, and one saying it's not because it doesn't come with a label, although that one was ordering from united pharmacies which is apparently not very good.
    If the white tablet one is legit, which would be useful because it's really cheap, is it just worth ordering that one? How is your hair low Luganoa? I'm asking because I've been shedding loads lately but I've had some photos taken and it seems like my hairlines getting better, so I'm not sure whether or not just to use the white tablet.

Avo, i'm not sure what you mean by label. The 'Dugen' tablets came in silver strips of 10. No box or instruction leaflet.

After 4rx stopped shipping to the UK I managed get some more from these guys https://rxdomain.com but they sent something called 'Dulesta'. I can't find much info on Dulesta. Fortunately I only bought 60 just in case...

I've attached a picture of the two strips.

I hear a lot about shedding but don't really understand what this means. Are you saying your hair is falling out? That doesn't sound good. I don't remember my hair falling out. I remember my scalp being more itchy and tiny white spots appearing. That stopped after a while. I took the tablets every day and never really though about it then one day my hair dresser said he thought my hair starting to growing thicker. The bald spot at the back is 85% less than it used to be and fairly well hidden with the new growth from the top. Unlike before, I would no way describe myself as bald or balding.

I've also noticed that I need to shave every day. I used to get away with a shave every 2 or 3 of days.

FYI I've been working out a lot recently and started to drink a lot of whey protein. I think hair is made from protein so that may be a contributory factor.

All I know is that Finestaride did nothing much for me and I seemed to give me all the side effects.

I just discovered that one of my employees has a relation who is a pharmacist in India. If things work out I may finally get guaranteed genuine dutasteride direct from the source..
    Attached Files