+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: PDG2 Stuff

What's all this talk about Indo/Chromo completely inhibiting hair growth though? As in, the hair doesn't grow any longer?

Quote Originally Posted by Borealis View Post
    What's all this talk about Indo/Chromo completely inhibiting hair growth though? As in, the hair doesn't grow any longer?
    If you have some bald spots, Indo/Chromo will never regrow hair, but if you have a little reciding hairline THATS THE BEST SOLUTION! It will totally stop your hairloss. I just want to advice all young mbp sufferers, if you want to keep ALL your hair until the coming of a potential cure just go for PDG2 blockers! With fin and minox you will still loss some hair, more slowly thats sure but you will loss them(and you will totally **** your hormones and your p*nis)

What the hell is this Indo/Chromo and where to buy it?

I did a little search in Google and I see only few people promoting it, so I'm guessing it's a scam and someone wants to make some money on desperate baldies.

Quote Originally Posted by TravisB View Post
    What the hell is this Indo/Chromo and where to buy it?
    PGD2 Blockers:Indo/Chromo, Ramatroban, D-Cloprostenol
    It will probably not regrow your hair, BUT as i said if you are NW1.5-2.5 thats the better solution ever, it will 100% STOP your hairloss, that's the best way to keep your hair and all your precious hairline until the Graal comes out

Only few peoples promoting it cuz the only thing that they want is REGROW HAIR cuz the big majority of peoples realize that they're suffering of MBP a way too late. Thanks to god a realized it at NW1.5. I just say that PGD2 is the best solution for YOUNG guyz like me cuz it totally stop this ****ing disease.

And that's a thing that I never understood, peoples realize that they're losing their hair only at the moment when they have the temples of Vegeta.. or a big asteroid crater in the vertex spot...

Quote Originally Posted by bibz View Post
    Only few peoples promoting it cuz the only thing that they want is REGROW HAIR cuz the big majority of peoples realize that they're suffering of MBP a way too late. Thanks to god a realized it at NW1.5. I just say that PGD2 is the best solution for YOUNG guyz like me cuz it totally stop this ****ing disease.
    Ok lets say it does totally stop the hairloss, but how do you know its safe? What if it is harmful longterm? Side effects?

guys enlighten the balding sufferers , where we get this indo chrono thing? any more info about it?

Chromoglycate

A compound called disodium cromoglycate, or also known simply as cromoglicic acid or chromoglycate, has been shown to be highly effective in inhibiting mast cell production and release of various prostaglandins, including prostaglandin D2[1].

PGD2 and Baldness

In 2012, Garza and Cotsarelis implicated prostaglandin D2 as a primary or main causative factor in male pattern baldness (androgenic alopecia)[2]. Prostaglandin D2 is an inflammatory prostaglandin (read more here: http://www.iron-dragon.com/product_i...roducts_id=230) found throughout the body and with multiple convergent roles, including immune function, inflammation, and central nervous system functions such as sleep and circadian rhythms [3]. Prostaglandin D-synthase or PGDS is an enzyme that has been shown to convert arachidonic acid (AA) into prostaglandin (PGs).

L-PGDS vs H-PGDS

Two known types of PGDS have been discovered that are functionally convergent, meaning that they have a similar function (to convert AA into PGD2) but developed through evolutionary mechanisms independently of one another to act in separate physiological niches [4]. Lipocalin-type PGDS or L-PGDS exists primarily in the central nervous system and acts to upregulate levels of PGD2 for purposes of sleep regulation [3]. Hematopoetic-type PGDS or H-PGDS is found in the skin, blood, skeletal system, and in smooth and skeletal muscle, and is involved in immune response and inflammation [4].

Al-Waili et al write:

[it is] hypothesized that… the overproduction of PGs is responsible for immunosuppression and secondary anemia in conditions associated with increased PG synthesis, such as pathologic inflammation, malignancy, trauma, and injury, and (2) that PG inhibitors reverse immunosuppression and secondary anemia, thereby enhancing the immune response. [5]

It is unlikely that disodium cromoglycate reduces physiological L-PGDS, CNS-involved prostaglandins, or interferes with the CNS or circadian rhythm roles of PGD2.

MPB as Inflammatory/Autoimmune Disorder

H-PGDS appears to be the main or only PGDS that could potentially play a role in the generation of local prostaglandins and induce androgenic alopecia. H-PGDS acts within a specialized type of immune cell called a mast cell to convert the downstream product of arachidonic acid (PGH2) into PGD2:

PGD(2) is formed from arachidonic acid by successive enzyme reactions: oxygenation of arachidonic acid to PGH(2), a common precursor of various prostanoids, catalyzed by cyclooxygenase, and isomerization of PGH(2) to PGD(2) by PGD synthases (PGDSs). PGD(2) can be either pro- or anti-inflammatory depending on disease process and etiology[6]

Mast cells exist in red blood cells, skin, the gastrointestinal tract, and the vascular system. Functioning mast cells are part of a normal, health immune system and also play roles in wound healing, but overactive mast cells are implicated in various immunological or inflammatory disorders as well as other diseases; PGD2 is a key component in some of these conditions:

Prostaglandin (PG)D(2) is a key mediator in various inflammatory diseases including allergy and asthma. It is generated by activated mast cells after allergen exposure and subsequently orchestrates the recruitment of inflammatory cells to the tissue. PGD(2) induces the chemotaxis of Th2 cells, basophils and eosinophils, stimulates cytokine release from these cells and prolongs their survival, and might hence indirectly promote IgE production. PGD(2) mediates its biologic functions via 2 distinct G protein-coupled receptors, D-type prostanoid receptor (DP), and the chemoattractant receptor-homologous molecule expressed on Th2 cells (CRTH2) [7]

If Cotsarelis and Garza’s findings that PGD2 is a causative factor in human male pattern baldness are replicated, male pattern baldness may come to be regarded as an inflammatory or autoimmune disorder.

Citations

[1]Shichijo M, Inagaki N, Nakai N, Kimata M, Nakahata T, Serizawa I, Iikura Y, Saito H, Nagai H. The effects of anti-asthma drugs on mediator release from cultured human mast cells. Clin Exp Allergy. 1998 Oct;28(10):1228-36.

[2] Garza LA, Liu Y, Yang Z, Alagesan B, Lawson JA, Norberg SM, Loy DE, Zhao T, Blatt HB, Stanton DC, Carrasco L, Ahluwalia G, Fischer SM, FitzGerald GA, Cotsarelis G. Prostaglandin D2 inhibits hair growth and is elevated in bald scalp of men with androgenetic alopecia. Sci Transl Med. 2012 Mar 21;4(126):126ra34.

[3] Wei-Min Qu et al. Lipocalin-type prostaglandin D synthase produces prostaglandin D2 involved in regulation of physiological sleep. PNAS 103(47), 17949–17954. Nov 2006.

[4] Urade Y, Eguchi N. Lipocalin-type and hematopoietic prostaglandin D synthases as a novel example of functional convergence. Prostaglandins Other Lipid Mediat. 2002 Aug;68-69:375-82.

[5] Al-Waili NS, Saloom KY, Al-Waili T, Al-Waili A, Al-Waili H. Modulation of prostaglandin activity, part 1: prostaglandin inhibition in the management of nonrheumatologic diseases: immunologic and hematologic aspects. Adv Ther. 2007 Jan-Feb;24(1):189-222.

[6] Joo M, Sadikot RT. PGD synthase and PGD2 in immune resposne (sic). Mediators Inflamm. 2012;2012:503128. Epub 2012 Jun 25.

[7]Schuligoi R, Sturm E, Luschnig P, Konya V, Philipose S, Sedej M, Waldhoer M, Peskar BA, Heinemann A. CRTH2 and D-type prostanoid receptor antagonists as novel therapeutic agents for inflammatory diseases. Pharmacology. 2010;85(6):372-82. Epub 2010 Jun 16.

http://www.iron-dragon.com/product_i...28d398907b2c93

Really dude, don't you know anything about PGD2?
    About side effect, no big one reported yet in different forums, my friend didn't report side effect yet, and there is nothing worst than finastereide for young guyz, playing with your Hormone Level a this ages its like playing with the fire, Fin had totally killed my penis for a loooong time..