+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Struggling!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BudskiiHD View Post
    You should try these PGD2 inhibitors, they have completed stopped hairloss for a lot of people. Stuff like that is used for treatment already for asthma and other conditions so it should be safe .. i think, but it'll save the hair you've got left but no regrowth. Other people who tried it - no side effects
    Link to these cases? Stopped hair loss for a lot of people?

I just got Dutasteride today and took my first pill after a year on Finasteride with no sides but very little to no results really. I also obtained a dermaroller microneedle that I roll gently over my scalp when applying topicals like Regenpure or Minoxidil and it does not cut into the flesh but it creates circulation through the incision it makes through the sebum and calcified dermal layer of skin and oil to get to the hair follicle to make the minox far more effective that it has been. My optimism has been rekindled.

Cool bro.

I took finasteride for a couple months and got gynecomastia. I still have gynecomastia.
    Different bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Cool bro.

I took finasteride for a couple months and got gynecomastia. I still have gynecomastia.
    Different bodies.
    Yeah, it's scary to even think you have gyno. My chest was warm, itchy, and subsequently uncomfortable for a solid two weeks. I swear taking a multi with my fin and exercising basically nullified it.

Watching it very closely still obviously.

So desperate for my hair back that I'm constantly considering fin but never make that step because I'm still too cautious of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Breaking Bald View Post
    So desperate for my hair back that I'm constantly considering fin but never make that step because I'm still too cautious of it.
    Would you be able to take every possible precaution/safety measure (blood work, taper on, etc.) - to ease your worry, if nothing else?

It bums me out to know you're so educated on the drug, obviously pained by watching your hair deteriorate, but unwilling to attempt the only significant preventative measure.

I took Fin for a year with weak to no sides over time as my body seemed to balance with it.. hard on that were original semi limp in the morning went back to full strength iron wood. Researching that oral DHT blockers have the same chemical profile in terms of areas of attack taking Dutasteride with someone who got gyno from Fin would be in way worse shape with Dutasteride. Getting pronounced side effects like that are a setback but then you really to have ask is it worth permanenty f--ing up your body to the point of growing titties that lactate in some cases as I have heard to get your hair back.

Once the gyno settles, game over, you're up for surgery. Just be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    Would you be able to take every possible precaution/safety measure (blood work, taper on, etc.) - to ease your worry, if nothing else?

It bums me out to know you're so educated on the drug, obviously pained by watching your hair deteriorate, but unwilling to attempt the only significant preventative measure.
    I would definately take all safety measures BT, I don't know though I still need to think hard about it.

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    Once the gyno settles, game over, you're up for surgery. Just be careful.
    Yeah I know.

I'm thinking like next year winter time for surgery, if I find a preventative hair loss treatment with minimal sides.