View Poll Results: To what degree do you think HST is legit and a success?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Totally legit and the best option out there.

2 5.00%
  • Seems legit, good option but not perfect and there are some unanswered questions.

15 37.50%
  • Really don't know, it's still pretty unproven.

8 20.00%
  • I am completely unconvinced.

15 37.50%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Didi is a broken record, repeats the same shit in every post about hst. We know its not perfect, and there are things to be answered, but do you have something else to offer other than your trolling?

Ah shit, guys. Don't do this to me. I've been growing my hair long for 4 months and will be blowing $12k on HST in September. I'm a NW2.5, so I'm not super concerned with re-generation; as long as it's say 50% or more I'd be happy. The permanence is more important to me, so please tell me you don't think the hair will disappear in 20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    Nobody thinks HSt is 'totally legit'??, even hasci patients/cheerleaders or ex fanboys are still unconvinced.
    That is very disappointing.
    You are really starting to get boring Didi. Voting the 'totally legit' option is as stupid as voting the 'totally unconvinced' option. If you vote any of those options you really haven't looked at the evidence or used your brain.

HST clearly is the best thing out there. It's totally scarless and donor regeneration happens to a certain extend. How far exactly, that yet remains to be seen, but all evidence seems to be pointing to about 50%. But we really need more evidence/info to get a good estimate.

I had Deborah by email and she maintains the 80-85% is for sure.
    they know there will always be skeptical people.

I think our biggest point is, when can we have an "improved" HST, or HST 3.0 or this famous 1 hair becomes 10.

I am also waiting for Nigam's results, and Mousseigne documentation and prices.

But yes, today, HST and Gho are the best and only option, let's f*ck everything else...

Let's not let continue with the two very known treatments, hold money for better, don't make pharmacy become rich with non-result + side effects products.

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    I had Deborah by email and she maintains the 80-85% is for sure.
    they know there will always be skeptical people.
    That's something Kristel said too. It's like saying 'there's no sense in proving our technique, cause there will always be skeptical people'. I highly disagree. Well, sure, there WILL always be skeptical people. But right now, NOBODY is 100% convinced in the 80-85% regrowth. Ok there's Ironman ..

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    That's something Kristel said too. It's like saying 'there's no sense in proving our technique, cause there will always be skeptical people'. I highly disagree. Well, sure, there WILL always be skeptical people. But right now, NOBODY is 100% convinced in the 80-85% regrowth. Ok there's Ironman ..
    I too strongly disagree, they said they would document the 50 graft test and they haven't done it - that really isn't good enough

I don't get this poll.

Is it asking if I'm convinced there's 80% regrowth? Cause no I don't.

But regardless it's one of the only options for scar free operation. So I mean, regardless of regrowth it's still better than everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by LT56 View Post
    Ah shit, guys. Don't do this to me. I've been growing my hair long for 4 months and will be blowing $12k on HST in September. I'm a NW2.5, so I'm not super concerned with re-generation; as long as it's say 50% or more I'd be happy. The permanence is more important to me, so please tell me you don't think the hair will disappear in 20 years.
    I beleive Kristel said you should have your newly transplanted hair for life.

Plus there should be some improvements allegedly coming within the next 5-10 years so not to worry.

I'm thinking some time next year myself. Are you growing your hair to cover the shaved part? Will you be taking close up pics to check regeneration rate etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    You are really starting to get boring Didi. Voting the 'totally legit' option is as stupid as voting the 'totally unconvinced' option. If you vote any of those options you really haven't looked at the evidence or used your brain.

HST clearly is the best thing out there. It's totally scarless and donor regeneration happens to a certain extend. How far exactly, that yet remains to be seen, but all evidence seems to be pointing to about 50%. But we really need more evidence/info to get a good estimate.
    I thought internet polls where the same thing as scientific proof

What I don't understand is how you can get 85% donor regeneration and still max out the donor supply of Dean Saunders at 5100 grafts. Just doesn't make mathematical sense.

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    I thought internet polls where the same thing as scientific proof

What I don't understand is how you can get 85% donor regeneration and still max out the donor supply of Dean Saunders at 5100 grafts. Just doesn't make mathematical sense.
    His donor supply hasn't been maxed out though. He was offered 3 x free procedures. I actually suspect he will go back for more at his own cost next time.

What you have probably have read is the 'general advice' that you will begin to see some thinning after having 3 HST's.

Hasci are overly cautious imo.