Hey What's up guys

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamesst11
    • Jun 2014

This is very impressive and I am super happy for you! a little receding with the rest of the head being thick is actually not a bad look at all. I just started fin about 2 months ago. Due to a bad HT, injuries and surgeries causing non stop TE, I literally lost about 50% of my hair in one year. I never thought I could care so much about hair, but it has been consuming. Luckily, so far, very few fin sides. I hope I have regrowth like this. I had really thick hair with just a little thinning in the temples and crown, but a year of TE has destroyed that. Now I have very thin temples and crown and diffuse thinning throughout. How has it been going? Anything to update. I am glad I found BTT and stories like this. Thanks for giving us hope!

Comment

• JSmith120
      • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Notcoolanymore
      Thank you. I appreciate it. I have gotten a decent amount of hair back. Temples though...looks like they are gone for good. If I want them back, looks like I am going to have to go the transplant route. The battle continues...
      Decent amount of hair? Thats A LOT of hair you got back! Good for you man, one of the best results I've ever seen.
      TBH, when your hair is grown out, you dont even need a transplant. It looks nice. But if you want that straight hairline, then go for it.

Comment

• Swooping
        • May 2014

Excellent. Congratulations. I would finish the job with a HT and you'll be done with this journey. Ever thought of that?

Comment

• JSmith120
          • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Swooping
          Excellent. Congratulations. I would finish the job with a HT and you'll be done with this journey. Ever thought of that?
          Hi Swooping
          We good bruh?

Comment

• Artista
            • Apr 2010

Hi NotCool'
            It's been a wild since last you and I conversed.
            It was great to see your photos once again!
            Your hair improvements are so very good.
            Can't wait to see how much better my hair improvements will be in another six months time.
            I've been on Finasteride for two years and one month now... As you know I am experiencing positive results too.
            Just can't wait to see how it will look after two years and six months time

Comment

• Swooping
              • May 2014

Originally posted by JSmith120
              Hi Swooping
              We good bruh?
              Didn't even notice. Yeah, don't start nonsense that's all. Good luck with your hair loss journey!

Comment

• JSmith120
                • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Swooping
                Didn't even notice. Yeah, don't start nonsense that's all. Good luck with your hair loss journey!
                Dont worry, I got banned.

Thanks man! Just trying to save the current hair, grow in some new hair, like the rest of us. Good luck to you too

Comment

Working...