+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation Spencer&Jotronic on HST

http://blip.tv/baldtruthgfq/spencer-...6-4-13-6598918

In the latest show on tbt radio Spencer and Jotronic talk about HST

Listen from 58th minute-cheerleaders turning against hasci

Among the other things this is what Sence said:

"I firmly believe that a guy that's performing FUE on a regular basis, say like John Cole, or Jim Harris or whomever Bill Yates, if they decide to use the same size instrumentation that dr Gho is using they can create those tiny wounds they can take out partial follicles from the scalp, implant them, they gonna get growth in the recipient area and in the donor area..and people will gonna come away with the same before and afer type images'

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post

In the latest show on tbt radio Spencer and Jotronic talk about HST

"I firmly believe that a guy that's performing FUE on a regular basis, say like John Cole, or Jim Harris or whomever Bill Yates, if they decide to use the same size instrumentation that dr Gho is using they can create those tiny wounds they can take out partial follicles from the scalp, implant them, they gonna get growth in the recipient area and in the donor area..and people will gonna come away with the same before and afer type images'
    Somebody correct if I'm wrong here, but the reason why Dr. Gho's method isn't used in Canada (for example) is because after the follicle has been extracted (not fully as its transected) it is put into the petri dish with some kind of solution that isn't approved in Canada. This is his roadblock.

Simply using the same instruments wouldn't solve problem.

Correct?

Didi. when you say "Sence" do you mean Spencer Kobren ? Normally given the context I would have assumed this but I am asking to verify because the statement in italics is truly idiotic in my opinion and I would be shocked if Spencer made such a gaffe.

Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post
    Didi. when you say "Sence" do you mean Spencer Kobren ? Normally given the context I would have assumed this but I am asking to verify because the statement in italics is truly idiotic in my opinion and I would be shocked if Spencer made such a gaffe.
    Take it from someone who has listened to Spencer for years, everything he says ALWAYS turns out to be the case. He was right about FUE and every doctor who made outrageous claims in the past.

I personally believe that Dr. Gho's special holding solution has very little to do with the donor regeneration portion of his technique and do agree that any skilled FUE surgeon can do what Gho is currently doing if they are willing to cut into follicular units. I noticed that Spencer said that these doctors could show similar images, not do exactly what Gho is doing, which I believe would be the case, so to say that this statement is idiotic is ridiculous. It makes perfect sense.

Quote Originally Posted by PayDay View Post
    Take it from someone who has listened to Spencer for years, everything he says ALWAYS turns out to be the case. He was right about FUE and every doctor who made outrageous claims in the past.

I personally believe that Dr. Gho's special holding solution has very little to do with the donor regeneration portion of his technique and do agree that any skilled FUE surgeon can do what Gho is currently doing if they are willing to cut into follicular units. I noticed that Spencer said that these doctors could show similar images, not do exactly what Gho is doing, which I believe would be the case, so to say that this statement is idiotic is ridiculous. It makes perfect sense.
    That first statement you have just made is silly as well - he is often right but not ALWAYS right - indeed I have listened to his views and actually on Dr Cooley's and Dr Hitzig's A-Cell work in in my opinion he was waaaaay too positive. I thought they might have something and Spencer's enthusuiasm encouraged that - but the results in my view when they came were borderline non-existent.

If other FUE doctors can do Dr Gho's method (which he has been good enough to detail) and produce results then let's see them - these other doctors just say it won't work and do nothing.

To suggest these other FUE doctors could just step right up and produce similar results straight away (when even they say they can't) is ridiculous AND laughable.

I should add for the record that Spencer Kobren comes over as a genuine guy and generally a major asset to people seeking an HT - but this view of 'DIY' HST is just nuts :-)

...that he is always checking-out the forums before having a show. And what he always can see and read is, that "guys are always talking the same shit - it's the same shit all the time".

I couldn't help laughing. No no, not about what he said about these forum guys...

Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post
    That first statement you have just made is silly as well - he is often right but not ALWAYS right - indeed I have listened to his views and actually on Dr Cooley's and Dr Hitzig's A-Cell work in in my opinion he was waaaaay too positive. I thought they might have something and Spencer's enthusuiasm encouraged that - but the results in my view when they came were borderline non-existent.

If other FUE doctors can do Dr Gho's method (which he has been good enough to detail) and produce results then let's see them - these other doctors just say it won't work and do nothing.

To suggest these other FUE doctors could just step right up and produce similar results straight away (when even they say they can't) is ridiculous AND laughable.

I should add for the record that Spencer Kobren comes over as a genuine guy and generally a major asset to people seeking an HT - but this view of 'DIY' HST is just nuts :-)
    Based on TBT history Spencer is not big on Hitzig, he just let him discuss what he was doing since he apparently was the first doctor to start using Acell with hair and I also remember Spencer saying to wait to see results before having anything done.

Joe from SI went to have some injections done and reported back that nothing happened, so while I think Kobren was enthusiastic about the possibilities he point blank said that he would not have it done unless he saw results.

That's what I took away from his shows on Acell. I guess people hear what they want to hear, but I heard that this could be a great thing if what these doctors are saying is for real and that Kobren would not have it done unless it was proven to him. To me that means don't have it done, so I guess we have to agree to disagree on that point.

Saying that anyone is always right, might be a little much so I will give you that point.

Well, he's not wrong that the enthusiasm for HASCI has nearly all but vanished, at least on the forums I browse. They've certainly lost me as a potential customer after all their chicanery with the 50 graft tests.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentarou View Post
    Well, he's not wrong that the enthusiasm for HASCI has nearly all but vanished, at least on the forums I browse. They've certainly lost me as a potential customer after all their chicanery with the 50 graft tests.

true, when I first found out abt hst I was so enthusiastic about the whole thing then as time passed I started realizing theres something not quite right.
    As Spencer/Joe have said, hST is good if you want very conservative HT, but that goes against hascis claim of hair multiplication/doubling grafts.
    people go to gho believing in 80%+ donor regeneration and 95% growth.its their selling point....based on that claim HST and word 'conservative' should not be in the same sentence.
    I didn't know gho has been around for 15 years, what was he doing before he started offering hst? 15 years and nothing to show for it

true, when I first found out abt hst I was so enthusiastic about the whole thing then as time passed I started realizing theres something not quite right.
    As Spencer/Joe have said, hST is good if you want very conservative HT, but that goes against hascis claim of hair multiplication/doubling grafts.
    people go to gho believing in 80%+ donor regeneration and 95% growth.its their selling point....based on that claim HST and word 'conservative' should not be in the same sentence.
    I didn't know gho has been around for 15 years, what was he doing before he started offering hst? 15 years and nothing to show for it
    Dr. Gho has been offering some form of "hair multiplication" for at least 15 years. I actually heard about him on the first TBT I ever listened which was in 2002 so they have been talking about him forever.

Every few years he seems to come up with something new, but it seems like he got some momentum on the forums for the past couple of years mostly due to IM and the young new guys who never really heard about him being around for so long. I think Spencer's interview with him added more legitimacy and maybe more online momentum, but just like back in 2006 or so, I don't think his results met most people's expectations. His popularity seems to come and go in waves, but he does seem to be improving.