+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Effective is defined as "works for most who use it". This does exist - right now. No need to wait. It's already here and millions of men have been helped by it.
    And what are those?

Quote Originally Posted by JustAYoungMan View Post
    And what are those?
    Libido dropping pills that have the potential to make your dick permanently limp.

But hey, at least you might hold onto your hair, right?

@JustYoungMan
    Dont worry bro', if you have 20, 21 or 22 years old just think about the fact that in 10 years there will be probably a potential cure, and we will just have 30 yo, so still pretty young. All you you have to do is keep your hair, and we know that we will have many drugs during this time, like CB or Histogen so its a ****ing good point!

Haven't seen Tracy around touting Propecia and its benefits in a while..

It will never happen unless they link a serious medical condition to hair loss, or it starts to effect more chinese men, plus the pharmaceutical industry is not interested in cures. Yeah, it's 2013 but biology is not technology. If technology and engineering are college graduates, biology has just started kindergarten and the kid picking his nose in the corner is the one working on hair loss.

I doubt many of you have taken notice of this quote.

"Cellulite is such a non-problem that the 'British Medical Journal', in 2002, lumped it in with other non-diseases such as having a small penis, boredom, ugliness, baldness, road rage and big ears."

I know it's tough and damn I feel bad for the younger ones as your world today is so visual and completely devoted to images of self, so very different to the one I had when I was in my 20's (I'm only early 30s now!). I got no advice for you. I've been through divorce (she was having an affair with a long time friend, other friends etc all knew) which lead to a long custody battle, loss of over 50% of $$, home, I've also been through loss of work, stock market crash, victim of violent assault. I'm now a single parent working 6 days in a crumby job with limited funds. To be honest I'am Millhouse's father in the Simpsons. All that blows pretty bad but I got over it all pretty quick as none of it comes close to losing my hair which is kinda funny because most of it could easily be because of hair loss. The funny part is I was offered counselling for all of the above except when ever I mentioned my lack of hair I always got a response like "haha I can't fix that but I can help you with everything else".

Anyway I went to a small high school with about 100 males and thanks to social media etc I can safely say that today only 8, including myself, are full blown nw6-7. Out of the 8, 3 have brothers with all their hair and all their fathers (and mine) all have hair. The kids with bald fathers still have hair so I think there is some weight in the mothers side thing even if it ain't perfect. Also all 8 shave their head. Good news is 5/8 are married (most to beautiful woman) with kids. The non married (excluding me) have no troubles with girls but both are like 6'4+ so it doesn't really count. Only I failed but I was never good looking anyway plus I married a who' whoops.

As for me, my hair started going at 19ish (still the worse temples I have ever seen) but I could still pull of a full head of hair at 27 if I wanted too. Even now in a dark room if someone was to run their hand on my head after a day of not shaving it would feel like a full head of stubble but flick the light on and HELLO. As bad as it sounds I would be happy if I end up with hair like Ed O'Neill's forever, I do have a very similar hair line so fingers crossed plus it is also what my mothers father's hair was like so who knows.

Anyway, I wish I was black.

Hm, Blah blah,.. Sorry, what were you saying?

I read a couple sentences, but was bored with your pervasive negative outlook and rambling.
    Perhaps enact an opinion rooted in factual occurrences, rather than blind and overtly negative speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by bibz View Post
    @JustYoungMan
    Dont worry bro', if you have 20, 21 or 22 years old just think about the fact that in 10 years there will be probably a potential cure, and we will just have 30 yo, so still pretty young. All you you have to do is keep your hair, and we know that we will have many drugs during this time, like CB or Histogen so its a ****ing good point!
    'probably a POTENTIAL cure' ?!

LOL, man... thats just a mockery of the situation.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Haven't seen Tracy around touting Propecia and its benefits in a while..
    Propecia works plain and simple! If people are afraid to take it that's their issue, but to elude to anything otherwise is not being honest. Propecia helps millions of men including me so to get on Tracy's case for telling it like it is is not cool.

Quote Originally Posted by PayDay View Post
    Propecia works plain and simple! If people are afraid to take it that's their issue, but to elude to anything otherwise is not being honest. Propecia helps millions of men including me so to get on Tracy's case for telling it like it is is not cool.
    Not for everyone it doesn't. Thats fact

Quote Originally Posted by JustAYoungMan View Post
    When do you think we will have a solution to hair loss?

1) A nearly always effective method of maintaining the hair you have
    and
    2) A method that can make slick norwood 7's back to Norwood 2+'s nearly always.
    The cure will be released at 14:23 on 12/06/2019