Fin users - How did you get past your fear?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jcm800
    • Jan 2011

My biggest fear regarding fin is trying it, finding I don't tolerate it, quit it and the experience the post finasteride crash syndrome, that's my biggest worry.

Comment

• Superstar
      • May 2011

Mine too. Is there any kinda tests or anything like that, that can be done to give you a good guess at least to how someone would react to the drug?

Comment

• KO1
        • Jan 2012

I had no fear of fin. I just took it, and it was pretty anticlimactic. Nothign really happened lol.

Comment

• Aames
          Inactive
          • Nov 2012

I imagined my life without hair.

Comment

• BudskiiHD
            • May 2013

Originally posted by clandestine
            I decided ***** it, I would likely not be in the percentile experiencing sides, small that it apparently was.

After around a month, and it was undeniable my chest was very sore and swollen. After getting off, the gynecomastia persisted. Apparently within the *****ing percentile.
            Hey, when starting out fin, are there early signs that may develop to gynecomastia ? or did it just sort of pop up overnight? also, did you try aromatase inhibitors for your gynecomastia? I read on another forum that some guy used amridex ( aromatase inhibitor ) after getting gynecomastia and he was able to reverse it, not completely but most of it. Would an aromatase inhibitor with fin be a good setup?

Comment

• KO1
              • Jan 2012

^Gyno is rare. Why would you take a drug to prevent it before actually getting it?

Comment

• BudskiiHD
                • May 2013

Originally posted by KO1
                ^Gyno is rare. Why would you take a drug to prevent it before actually getting it?
                well, i would assume its easier to prevent gyno than reverse it

fin has far too many side effects, blah, neurological damage, gyno, irreversible sexual .. list goes on and on.

damn when will we ever get a safer alternative to fin( RU, CB < yeh but $$$$ and can't easily get it ), this is depressing watching my hair slowly die and can't do anything about it ...

Comment

• KO1
                  • Jan 2012

But why take a medication unless you know its necessary?

Comment

Working...