X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • secrethero89
    • Apr 2013

Do you recommend RU58841?

Hello,

I want to add RU58841 to my current regimen. I am not satisfied with the results on my current treatment so that i would like to try topical AA.

First hand users, Do you recommend RU58841 solution or should i try something different?

Current Regimen
    -Proscar 1.25mg Everyday(been for 9 months)
    -Accutane 10mg twice a week(been for 2 months)
    -Dutasteride 0.5mg twice a week(been for 1 month but had to stop, shedding like crazy and thinned all over as soon as i started avodart)
  • EDB
    • Apr 2013

All I'm on is RU, and I believe I am getting pretty good results

Comment

• secrethero89
      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by EDB
      All I'm on is RU, and I believe I am getting pretty good results
      1. Where did you buy?
      2. What vehicle do you use?
      3. How do you prepare daily/weekly?
      4. What are the positive results thickening/regrowth/decreasing shedding?
      5. How long does it take to work?
      6. Tahk you

Comment

• EDB
        • Apr 2013

1. Kane. Came out to like $300 for 10 grams
        2. Ethanol/ propylene glycol. 70/30
        3. Was doing week long, but have been mixing them every 3 days
        4. Shed some of the weaker hairs, but I'm seeing hairs grow that had miniaturized and also thickening of existing hair
        5. To begin? Fairly quickly. I am only on like my 3rd month, and it seems to still be progressing well. So who knows where I'll hit the peak. Hopefully after the Shit ton of vellus hairs it created turn terminal haha
        6. No problem buddy

Comment

• hellouser
          • May 2012

My experience with RU:
          Many of you have seen me post and boast about RU and many of you have also inquired about my progress... well, here is my log. I noticed my hair going bad.. I mean really bad back in around March of 2011. I didn't notice it thin out or anything, but rather my hair line go waaaay back than what it used to be. I noticed this

My complete RU guide:
          Things You'll Need: 1) Get 10 grams of RU from Kane. 2) At the same time order off of eBay or Amazon a 0.001 gram digital scale. You NEED this to correctly measure 30-100mg of RU for each application. These typically cost between $20-30 US, heres the one I use: http://i50.tinypic.com/23j28wn.jpg 3) Buy yourself the following

Comment

• StayThick
            • Oct 2012

Originally posted by EDB
            4. Shed some of the weaker hairs, but I'm seeing hairs grow that had miniaturized and also thickening of existing hair
            5. To begin? Fairly quickly. I am only on like my 3rd month, and it seems to still be progressing well. So who knows where I'll hit the peak. Hopefully after the Shit ton of vellus hairs it created turn terminal haha
            6. No problem buddy
            EDB, how much RU are you applying? 25mg, 50mg, 100mg...?

Comment

• EDB
              • Apr 2013

Right now I do 50mg per night in 2.5 ml.

Comment

• growhair
                • Jul 2012

Definitely worth giving it a shot

Comment

• StayThick
                  • Oct 2012

Originally posted by EDB
                  6. No problem buddy
                  EDB: where are you buying your propylene glycol and alcohol? I'm currently using KB but I don't trust what I got from Kane.

Where can I buy both?

Comment

• secrethero89
                    • Apr 2013

Originally posted by StayThick
                    EDB: where are you buying your propylene glycol and alcohol? I'm currently using KB but I don't trust what I got from Kane.

Where can I buy both?
                    I was thinking using Kane's KB as a vehicle. Why don't you trust? it didn't work?? How long have been using RU with KB?

Comment

• KO1
                      • Jan 2012

RU is good, but it's not obvious that it is more effective than dut, but it is at least acting a little downstream of 5AR2, so it can be synergistic.

Options include:

- Increase dut dosage - results are dose dependent.
                      - Add RU/CB another antiandrogen
                      - Add PGD2 blockers. That will be even more downstream of the androgen receptor.

Comment

• secrethero89
                        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by KO1
                        RU is good, but it's not obvious that it is more effective than dut, but it is at least acting a little downstream of 5AR2, so it can be synergistic.

Options include:

- Increase dut dosage - results are dose dependent.
                        - Add RU/CB another antiandrogen
                        - Add PGD2 blockers. That will be even more downstream of the androgen receptor.
                        I did everything but couldn't stop my aggressive hairloss.
                        I have started dut(used 1 month twice a week) and my hair started to shed rapidly so i had to stop.

I want to try RU. But not sure which source and which vehicle is the best.

Comment

• BaldJerry
                          • May 2012

Originally posted by secrethero89
                          I did everything but couldn't stop my aggressive hairloss.
                          I have started dut(used 1 month twice a week) and my hair started to shed rapidly so i had to stop.

I want to try RU. But not sure which source and which vehicle is the best.
                          Shedding is a good sign when you start dut with my experiences

Comment

• Jocko
                            • Apr 2013

Question for HELLOUSER:

Hello there my friend - you helped me months back on here - your directions for RU were awesome, and I followed them to a "T". So now, here's my deal: I'm still finding that my hairline is thinning - money is not an issue, but I don't want to go for a transplant yet. I've heard you speak of other things aside from RU. Any advice? I'm willing to throw down some cash to Kane or whomever ... so long as I can thicken up my hair (especially the hairline). I know there's no "sure thing", but I'm wondering if you can give me some feedback on what to do next. Thus far, I'm taking Avodart twice a week, RU (about 100mg) every night, Lipogaine 5% every day, and Regenepure Shampoo every other day. I'm hitting it hard, but want to give it the FULL knockout punch. Again, any feedback would be appreciated, my friend.

Comment

• BaldJerry
                              • May 2012

Dut + RU is strongest combo in my opinion. It's what I am on. Why not take dut everyday?

Comment

Working...