+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Jcm...

Last edited by akai; 07-08-2013 at 02:21 AM. Reason: double post

Thanks akai, appreciate your post. Think you'll find UK has taken finasteride for three months I believe, and has erectile issues from it, that haven't abated after quitting.

I'm trying keretene at present, although I believe it's most likely a scam and shall be trying fin before long.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Hope things look up soon, I'm still on the fence about damn finasteride, unfortunate guys like you self have sides and put me off, others praise it and it entices me, dunno what to do..
    Over two and a half years in, I usually bust one or two nuts a day (lol, too much info). Either when I have a gf/fwb or fapping. Apparently my dick hasn't received the memo if that makes you feel any better. Also went from 150ish to 180ish now from two years of lifting. Clearly this drug affects people differently so no one will know if you will get sides or not. UK has a very strong opinion about a drug he's never taken. He's said on this forum that you are destined for e.d. and it will prohibit you from gaining muscle. Hasn't happened to me or my friends who take it. Not saying you won't get sides, that's just from my experience. Don't let some random guy who is probably almost completely bald stop you from keeping your hair. The early you start the better. Like I've said before everyone on here who has had success on finasteride wishes they would of started earlier. Right now I take 0.5mg every other day and Nizoral 2% once or twice per week. Was on 0.5 mg per day but switched due to availability about a year ago and stayed the course because it has kept my hair.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Hope things look up soon, I'm still on the fence about damn finasteride, unfortunate guys like you self have sides and put me off, others praise it and it entices me, dunno what to do..
    try but if you feel anthing STOP. I would say do not try it a second time because thats what put me in the worse boat. I am keeping positive that Ill fully recover again but its just freaky more than anything.

Im going to look into transplants now start filling in now before its just way to late.