+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Jcm...

Thanks man, I think I know what you mean regarding your friend.

To sum it up, a man needs androgens pumping through his blood for his own personal feelings of well-being and happiness, the relationship between the happiness/well-being and the androgenic compounds in your blood is astronomically complex.

Personally, my happiest moments were [quite obviously] when I was in my teens, the highest levels of [natural] testosterone my body had experienced, the key part here was that it was natural, and everything was in balance, i.e I cant simply pump myself full of exogenous testosterone today and expect the same outcome (you & I know it wont be the same). That state of me will never be achieved in the lab and ill never experience it again, but I must say, science and research is still young, one day, many many years from now we'll have in our hands the power to quite literally turn back the clock physiologically, I see finasteride as the very very first form of this type technology, i.e. it works in a sense, but it's shit.

Double post sorry.

Yeah my teens were my best years I agree with that. Re my mate, yeah wasn't long before his girlfriend left him, I recall him saying he totally lost interest. Also had blisters on his scrotum, erection issues, bad lower back, memory issues, depression, he went to the Dr, had many tests, found nothing, so now he's on Fin and anti depressants. Poor sod, he and I both know the root causeof his woes, oh and he has a metallic taste in his mouth, classic signs eh?

Still, I've been tempted by that little pill still, somehow a buzz cut might have some appeal, slightly
    now.

What's hard for me, is I come from a family of piss takers, none of which are bald, it fcks me off mate.

And what about the guys taking Duasteride on here? What do you make of that UK? It seems to be working very well, but at what cost eventually?

Yeah my teens were my best years I agree with that. Re my mate, yeah wasn't long before his girlfriend left him, I recall him saying he totally lost interest. Also had blisters on his scrotum, erection issues, bad lower back, memory issues, depression, he went to the Dr, had many tests, found nothing, so now he's on Fin and anti depressants. Poor sod, he and I both know the root causeof his woes, oh and he has a metallic taste in his mouth, classic signs eh?

Still, I've been tempted by that little pill still, somehow a buzz cut might have some appeal, slightly
    now.

What's hard for me, is I come from a family of piss takers, none of which are bald, it fcks me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    And what about the guys taking Duasteride on here? What do you make of that UK? It seems to be working very well, but at what cost eventually?
    I dont even want to know what post dutasteride syndrome looks like.

Probably end up pregnant.

Yeah not a nice thought, good luck to them anyhow.

god Im freaked now.
    I told my GF I was stopping and she was like why, if Ive not concluded the pain.
    I told her there was the onset of the symptoms. I already feel strts of ED syptoms but hopefully Il bounce back fast and not deal with the long withdrawl issues.
    Last time after about a month or two I was back in hyper drive. But its also tough when you have that sex drive and dont feel attractive enough to go out and pursue anything. Its such a double edged issue.

sorry I cant figure out how to edit a message but have any of you guys with sides (or anyone youve talked with) experienced testicle shrinkage?
    Ive always have semi "larger" ones and lately even since the first time on fin it seems they havent been as weighty to say it politley.

Quote Originally Posted by swingline747 View Post
    god Im freaked now.
    I told my GF I was stopping and she was like why, if Ive not concluded the pain.
    I told her there was the onset of the symptoms. I already feel strts of ED syptoms but hopefully Il bounce back fast and not deal with the long withdrawl issues.
    Last time after about a month or two I was back in hyper drive. But its also tough when you have that sex drive and dont feel attractive enough to go out and pursue anything. Its such a double edged issue.
    Sounds like you're lucky to have a supportive GF mate? I guess she already see's you as attractive..myself, i'm single early 40's, tho i'm told i'm handsome, but inside due to thinning hair feel very un-attractive, It's all bullshit - i'm just thinking of buzzing and accepting my fate, but even at my age - it's hard.

Regarding you're swinger's, i can't comment on that, perhaps you should throw that one out in the general forum, i'm sure someone could shed light on it dude.