+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Jcm...

Hi swingline. Two doses and sides? Damn, what dose were you taking dude?

I'm just thinking of buzzing and screwing hairloss now, it's too much, Fin is all I have and I'm too scared to try it, constant debate about it in my head, it's wearing me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Hi swingline. Two doses and sides? Damn, what dose were you taking dude?

I'm just thinking of buzzing and screwing hairloss now, it's too much, Fin is all I have and I'm too scared to try it, constant debate about it in my head, it's wearing me out.
    i was doing the 1.25 mg a days for 8 months fine until they hit me hard. Like physical pain and discomfort.
    This time I took two 1.25mg doses within 4 days.
    I only feel subtly the onset of what was felt before so Im probably getting myself worked up to.
    But just feeling the start of what happened before is enough to freak me out.
    I went off actually (bunny quotes) for a week and a half when it all started and felt a bit better then took one dose and it was hell afterwards. I just think my body dislikes it now.
    Sucks.
    Not everyone tho has issues. You can try it but if you feel weird stop. I luckily got back to normal in like a month and change from 8 months of usage so hopefully after a week this time Ill be okay.

I'm more than willing to try it, regardless of sides IF I knew when I quit it, I'd return to previous baseline, problem is, that may well not happen and my system could crash, that's my bone of contention with finasteride.

Luckily swingline you seem to pull back pretty well, it's a shame we can't all try it and quit it as per Mercks directive but without crashing.

I'm more than willing to try it, regardless of sides IF I knew when I quit it, I'd return to previous baseline, problem is, that may well not happen and my system could crash, that's my bone of contention with finasteride.

Luckily swingline you seem to pull back pretty well, it's a shame we can't all try it and quit it as per Mercks directive but without crashing.
    just wish me a quick return this time. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swingline747 View Post
    just wish me a quick return this time. thanks
    I do wish you a speedy return dude, hope it's soon, keep us posted mate.

I'm thinking the best way for me to decide whether to take Fin or not is to buzz my hair, see if i like my look that way. If not, i'll take it and run the risks, if i like the buzzed look, then i'll leave the forum for some time.

...second thoughts i know ill look a tit with a buzzed head, damn it.

I'm thinking the best way for me to decide whether to take Fin or not is to buzz my hair, see if i like my look that way. If not, i'll take it and run the risks, if i like the buzzed look, then i'll leave the forum for some time.

...second thoughts i know ill look a tit with a buzzed head, damn it.
    I hate to say it JCM, but we dont have a choice in the matter - we're going to go bald - I think after reading about how 5AR maintains the elasticity and repair of motor neurons in the spine I'm going to run a God damn mile from Finasteride.

Seriously, screw it, to hell with it - I think the reason people end up with erectile dysfunction has more to do with the central nervous system than just a decline in testosterone after using propecia. We all know how long nerves take to recover (1- 2 years) - it's also a similar timeframe for finasteride syndrome to partially recover.

The thing is, if they can find out a way to prevent/cure the horrid side effects of finasteride we could have a solid treatment for hair loss.

No matter what way anyone wants to look at it, the PFS foundation is working in the favor of people suffering from hair loss and those suffering from post finasteride syndrome.

http://www.pfsfoundation.org/

You're right UK, it's too damn dangerous. But having said that, why do many men benefit and appear to get away with side effects, someone like Spex for example?

It's all too confusing and frustrating, the more I read, like yourself the more I feel I should deal with what I've got without Fin.

My delivery is due today, what an arse.

Hope the pfs foundation gets a lot of support, and can make headway into finding reasons and cures for people with sides. I'd be more wiling to take it if their was a safety net in place.

The symptoms mostly manifest days or weeks after the drug is discontinued, when people are on the drug, sex drive is through the roof, people feel great b/c of reflex hyperandrogenicity.

The drug is based off the hormonal profile of someone born with pseudohermaphroditism, that's essentially what you become.

I have to say though, I really cant believe ANY of these guys are the same as someone who is fully amped with a decent natural Test/DHT ratio, I think some of these guys must go through spells of side effects that we never hear about, or they're denying are even associated with the drug.

Mind you, I think I've heard enough stories about side effects to last me a lifetime - I know, the appeal & lure of popping a single measly pill EOD to save all your hair is just immense, but lifes a bitch. I have a few full boxes of Fin, I wont be touching the stuff, I'm actually having second thoughts about my RU too.

Yep, you're right and talking sense as usual dude. I think some must be in denial, choosing to ignore or perhaps not realising subtle sides.

I actually know a guy, ok he's from an old forum, but we stay in touch via email - we've been in touch around five years. We were both toying with fin back then, he started it, I didn't.

When he gets in touch, it's never good or to praise his hair. It's to complain about how shit his life is, or how bad he feels. I never rub it in, but believe Fin has done that to him.

I think I need to try RU perhaps, any advice on that mate? Is the premixed any good do you know?

Might even try Keretene, just desperate now, hate the feeling, but I know you relate too..