+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default RU58841 Facts, Fiction, Lore

Folks, I have been reading excessively over the last couple of months on RU/PSK.

Here are some statements I would love to hear people comment on based on their experiences as they seem to be the top discussions/concerns to those who are considering taking the plunge.

What are your thoughts on these assertions based on your experiences:
    • RU58841 sides appear to be very common in use, despite the research indicating low incidence.
      RU58841 can trigger receptor mutations after a couple of years of use causing loss of gains.
      You can not skip a nightly application, as you could with Fin/Minox, without inducing immediate increased shedding.
      Mixing RU with Minox may increase systemic absorption due to enhancing effects of PG (assuming PG not used in Phase II studies).
      There is no way to tell if you have a bad batch of RU and this may lead to loss of all gains before this can be realized.

Thanks everyone for your input.

not a fan of the stuff personally due to it's grey market nature and high price compared to fin(which i can tolerate so yea).

But it seems to work very well for some, it's an alternative to fin for sure which is always nice, but personally I dont see what the fuss is about!

plus I dont see many pictures with this stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by rdawg View Post
    not a fan of the stuff personally due to it's grey market nature and high price compared to fin(which i can tolerate so yea).

But it seems to work very well for some, it's an alternative to fin for sure which is always nice, but personally I dont see what the fuss is about!

plus I dont see many pictures with this stuff!
    I notice a lot of ppl also use it with fin or mino, I would like to see pictures of it being used on its own as I am considering it and that's how I would do it.

Quote Originally Posted by marikeo View Post
    :
    • RU58841 sides appear to be very common in use, despite the research indicating low incidence.
      RU58841 can trigger receptor mutations after a couple of years of use causing loss of gains.
      You can not skip a nightly application, as you could with Fin/Minox, without inducing immediate increased shedding.
      Mixing RU with Minox may increase systemic absorption due to enhancing effects of PG (assuming PG not used in Phase II studies).
      There is no way to tell if you have a bad batch of RU and this may lead to loss of all gains before this can be realized.
    ]

What lead you to this conclusion? How could one missed nightly application increase shedding?

Folks, I have been reading excessively over the last couple of months on RU/PSK.

Here are some statements I would love to hear people comment on based on their experiences as they seem to be the top discussions/concerns to those who are considering taking the plunge.

What are your thoughts on these assertions based on your experiences:

Thanks everyone for your input.
    Yes this is BS. With fin, DHT is back after 2 weeks and you start losing hair after some months. So with RU you start losing your hair after some months - 2 weeks. Thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by yan View Post
    Yes this is BS. With fin, DHT is back after 2 weeks and you start losing hair after some months. So with RU you start losing your hair after some months - 2 weeks. Thats it.
    I would tend to agree. However, do some searching and you will see this is a recurring theme. I don't know how it would be possible either. RU does not inhibit DHT like Fin, it blocks it.

I don't understand the mechanics of blocking androgen receptors. Are they blocked daily? Are the receptors on the hair follicle continuously open to receive DHT and therefore RU needs to be present at all times? No idea but would love insight from someone who does.

I would tend to agree. However, do some searching and you will see this is a recurring theme. I don't know how it would be possible either. RU does not inhibit DHT like Fin, it blocks it.

I don't understand the mechanics of blocking androgen receptors. Are they blocked daily? Are the receptors on the hair follicle continuously open to receive DHT and therefore RU needs to be present at all times? No idea but would love insight from someone who does.
    but don't people that take it do so only once per day?

Im wondering if ppl on here who take RU have missed a night or two if they actually shed or not.

I think CB will steal the attention of RU which is been there for long time and no major company wanted to develop it as an official product which is a sign of failure in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by HARIRI View Post
    I think CB will steal the attention of RU which is been there for long time and no major company wanted to develop it as an official product which is a sign of failure in my opinion.
    why dont you try some cb from kane then?

I would love to try CB honestly but I want it to be official and sold in Pharmacies and become FDA approved. However I read some many great things about it.