RU58841 Facts, Fiction, Lore - Page 4 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 42
  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marikeo View Post
    Staythick, stupid question. But are you completing washing your hands after you apply RU? The reason I ask is I think you mentioned you have contacts. If this stuff in anyway gets on your contacts or in your eyes when you are taking your contacts out, I could see you having problems (pardon the pun).
    Absolutely, I'm huge on washing my hands after applying any topical, especially RU. It's so weird. My eyes are still bloodshot! I'm going to skip tomorrows application of RU and see how my eyes react. This is so frustrating man...

    I get sides from everything it seems.

  2. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    I haven't taken RU in about 2 or more months and I've dropped Saw Palmetto as well.
    Hell, you had some of the best documented results of using RU we have seen (and this was before you were on CB). Why the hell would you stop RU?? If I had your kind of results I would make damn sure I always had RU ready to go.

    You got off and are just on CB now?

    I also have a question as to the storage of RU in you complete usage guide. You say you store the RU powder in the freezer. If you mix 3-5 days worth of batches at a time though, do you also store the liquid mix in the freezer?? Or do you just leave that on the bathroom counter?

    Thanks

  3. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatkidd View Post
    Hell, you had some of the best documented results of using RU we have seen (and this was before you were on CB). Why the hell would you stop RU?? If I had your kind of results I would make damn sure I always had RU ready to go.

    You got off and are just on CB now?

    I also have a question as to the storage of RU in you complete usage guide. You say you store the RU powder in the freezer. If you mix 3-5 days worth of batches at a time though, do you also store the liquid mix in the freezer?? Or do you just leave that on the bathroom counter?

    Thanks
    I don't understand this either.

  4. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    80

    Default

    And also, I just tried to order RU from Kane and WTH....I don't understand the purchasing process. Either have to use Western Union or bank wire transfer and seems extremely confusing.

    This pushes the price of 10g up to $300.....ugh. I can afford to blow $300 to try it though. Just seems so damn sketchy...wire $300 to some crazy address..I feel like I'm never going to see this white powder.

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatkidd View Post
    Hell, you had some of the best documented results of using RU we have seen (and this was before you were on CB). Why the hell would you stop RU?? If I had your kind of results I would make damn sure I always had RU ready to go.

    You got off and are just on CB now?

    I also have a question as to the storage of RU in you complete usage guide. You say you store the RU powder in the freezer. If you mix 3-5 days worth of batches at a time though, do you also store the liquid mix in the freezer?? Or do you just leave that on the bathroom counter?

    Thanks
    I'm saving my pennies for surgical intervention; either Dr. Gho in England or Dr. Nigam if evidence is conclusive. I haven't lost density in the last 2 months and in fact may even have gained a little, but sometimes it feels thin, other times feels good (but never dense enough to be 100% satisfied).

    I am however on the wrong form of CB from a past group buy and giving it a go. The CB powder doesn't fully dissolve but I'm giving it a shot anyway.
    I was going to buy RU from the group buy but seeing how CB got botched, I was reluctant to take part. I'd probably have purchased RU from Kane but he doesn't take paypal. He uses western union money transfers and I haven't felt like going about it. Call it laziness.

    The other part is that my libido is quite low and I wanna see if the lack of RU and Saw Palmetto will help. Though to be honest, now that I'm off both I've shown symptoms of BPH (benign prostatic hyperplasia) and I'm finding myself going to the bathroom to piss more often, especially at night and never quite feeling completely empty. I am aware that Saw Palmetto is often used as a treatment for this, but I am refusing to take it until I see how bad the situation gets and if so, I'd like to go see my doctors and get my prostate checked for unusual growth (it gets bigger with time which pushes against the bladder, thus the more frequent urges to urinate). If it shows normal, than its probably just in my head (I find myself without any urgers to piss when NOT thinking about it... the mind is ridiculous).

    My thickness up top is pretty good though, I'm able to mess up my hairstyle in somewhat of a faux-hawk style without any visible scalp (I asked my sister how it looks and she said she doesnt see any skin). This to me is great news, but I'd still prefer to have greater density to make it a little more 'spikey'. The hairline and temples are still a tragedy, hence the money set aside for Gho or Nigam.

    AS FOR RU STORAGE!!

    I keep all my prepared 3-5 day batches of RU stored in a small testors bottles kept in my room in my shelving unit next to my desk. Its kept away from the dark though the room temperature can be a little warm. I've never kept it in the freezer when prepared.

  6. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    I'm saving my pennies for surgical intervention; either Dr. Gho in England or Dr. Nigam if evidence is conclusive. I haven't lost density in the last 2 months and in fact may even have gained a little, but sometimes it feels thin, other times feels good (but never dense enough to be 100% satisfied).

    I am however on the wrong form of CB from a past group buy and giving it a go. The CB powder doesn't fully dissolve but I'm giving it a shot anyway.
    I was going to buy RU from the group buy but seeing how CB got botched, I was reluctant to take part. I'd probably have purchased RU from Kane but he doesn't take paypal. He uses western union money transfers and I haven't felt like going about it. Call it laziness.

    The other part is that my libido is quite low and I wanna see if the lack of RU and Saw Palmetto will help. Though to be honest, now that I'm off both I've shown symptoms of BPH (benign prostatic hyperplasia) and I'm finding myself going to the bathroom to piss more often, especially at night and never quite feeling completely empty. I am aware that Saw Palmetto is often used as a treatment for this, but I am refusing to take it until I see how bad the situation gets and if so, I'd like to go see my doctors and get my prostate checked for unusual growth (it gets bigger with time which pushes against the bladder, thus the more frequent urges to urinate). If it shows normal, than its probably just in my head (I find myself without any urgers to piss when NOT thinking about it... the mind is ridiculous).

    My thickness up top is pretty good though, I'm able to mess up my hairstyle in somewhat of a faux-hawk style without any visible scalp (I asked my sister how it looks and she said she doesnt see any skin). This to me is great news, but I'd still prefer to have greater density to make it a little more 'spikey'. The hairline and temples are still a tragedy, hence the money set aside for Gho or Nigam.

    AS FOR RU STORAGE!!

    I keep all my prepared 3-5 day batches of RU stored in a small testors bottles kept in my room in my shelving unit next to my desk. Its kept away from the dark though the room temperature can be a little warm. I've never kept it in the freezer when prepared.
    Thanks for the quick response. I have emailed Kane to get more clear directions on where to send the wire transfer, I do want to try RU. I REALLY wish he took PayPal. It is weird to me you are showing signs of BPH. I know Propecia can help stop BPH, but I wouldn't think that RU would do much to help it as it doesn't really affect internal DHT levels from my understanding. And even if RU does help with BPH, I couldn't imagine it was helping someone in their 20s to the point that you would notice getting off of it. We shouldn't have BPH.....I am 24 and I and all my friends know I have like the biggest bladder ever. I can drink 60-80 ounces of fluid and not have to go. I think I have the opposite of BPH ha.

    I will store the RU powder in the freezer and the 5 days worth of prepared will stay in my drawer.

    Thanks!

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    I'm saving my pennies for surgical intervention; either Dr. Gho in England or Dr. Nigam if evidence is conclusive. I haven't lost density in the last 2 months and in fact may even have gained a little, but sometimes it feels thin, other times feels good (but never dense enough to be 100% satisfied).

    The other part is that my libido is quite low and I wanna see if the lack of RU and Saw Palmetto will help. Though to be honest, now that I'm off both I've shown symptoms of BPH (benign prostatic hyperplasia) and I'm finding myself going to the bathroom to piss more often, especially at night and never quite feeling completely empty. I am aware that Saw Palmetto is often used as a treatment for this, but I am refusing to take it until I see how bad the situation gets and if so, I'd like to go see my doctors and get my prostate checked for unusual growth (it gets bigger with time which pushes against the bladder, thus the more frequent urges to urinate). If it shows normal, than its probably just in my head (I find myself without any urgers to piss when NOT thinking about it... the mind is ridiculous).
    This is what happened to me when I STARTED Propecia. I never had to pee at night and typically can drink tons of liquid before having the urge to "go." That changed when I started a year back but eventually stabilized.

    Now that I'm on RU EOD I noticed this happening again. Where I have to pee more frequently, but prior to RU and off Propecia, I was normal again with no issues. Weird. I can with certainty say that RU causes systemic side effects. Definitely not to the extreme of Propecia, but they will present itself for those susceptible to sides while on Propecia.

    I also still can't figure out this eye redness stuff. Sucks so bad.

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    This is what happened to me when I STARTED Propecia. I never had to pee at night and typically can drink tons of liquid before having the urge to "go." That changed when I started a year back but eventually stabilized.

    Now that I'm on RU EOD I noticed this happening again. Where I have to pee more frequently, but prior to RU and off Propecia, I was normal again with no issues. Weird. I can with certainty say that RU causes systemic side effects. Definitely not to the extreme of Propecia, but they will present itself for those susceptible to sides while on Propecia.

    I also still can't figure out this eye redness stuff. Sucks so bad.
    Thing is, I've been on RU for a very, very long time at varying doses;

    10-20mg for about 1 year, 50mg for about 6 months, and 100mg for 2.5 months. I havent exhibited BPH until around 2 months AFTER quitting RU.

    I've been on Saw Palmetto for 2 years as well and also after 2 months of being off of it I've gotten the BPH symptons (I quit RU and Saw Palmetto at the same time, actually I got off Saw Palmetto earlier than RU). However, I've gone off Saw Palmetto last year for 2 months without any side effects (in fact, increased libido).

    It could be all in my head though, I've had nights where I've gone to the washroom 5+ times at night and others only once before. I've counted the number of times I've had to go today thus far and its been about 7 times... which is actually average (and its midnight right now, so its been a full day).

  9. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Thing is, I've been on RU for a very, very long time at varying doses;

    10-20mg for about 1 year, 50mg for about 6 months, and 100mg for 2.5 months. I havent exhibited BPH until around 2 months AFTER quitting RU.

    ...
    This is the real tough part of experimenting with hairloss products. You never know what is real, what is normal part of aging, and what we are making up because we are focusing our attention internally.

    HelloUser, I would have to imagine that if you are off RU, and RU was the reason for your success, then you will revert on one of your next hair cycles when a new anagen cycle starts up again. I think that is when the hair is the most at risk to DHT binding. That said, you may be showing that we are able to cycle on/off RU without major issues. That will be important if we want to avoid adaptation by follices to the RU.

    Out of curiosity, at what RU level did you start to see your gains. I see you used it at a low amount for a while but I am guessing from your posts, that your benefits came at higher levels.

  10. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jlantern View Post
    I have never experianced a shed from missing a day
    Jlantern, no word from you in almost a couple of weeks. Curious how you were making out? Did your sheds subside yet? Hope you are stabilizing and hopefully seeing some progress.

    M

Similar Threads

  1. Thriller Fiction - Spotting the Bad Guy
    By Fixed by 35 in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-04-2021, 02:30 AM
  2. Shedding Facts
    By mpbsucks in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-18-2012, 10:38 PM
  3. Fact or fiction: fin is only effective for 5 to 6 years?
    By Kirby_ in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 08:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Hair transplant onto a mole?
Today 08:23 AM
Last Post By posuloxu
Today 08:23 AM
Recommendations for HT in Istanbul
07-17-2022 01:39 PM
Last Post By TexasHeat
10-05-2022 11:16 PM
Dr Kayihan Sahinoglu
12-14-2018 08:46 AM
by Bisho
Last Post By TexasHeat
10-05-2022 11:14 PM
Advice for successful gambling in an online ****fight game
09-29-2022 08:54 PM
Last Post By Asd60906
10-05-2022 07:33 PM
Hair transplant education for new doctors
01-16-2021 03:19 AM
Last Post By talha112
10-05-2022 09:24 AM