RU58841 Facts, Fiction, Lore - Page 3 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42
  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avacfc View Post
    It is funny you say that about your eyes because im am also getting redness. I never even thought of ru causing it. Im at 5% may drop to 2.5 - 3% see if it drops off and hair maintenance stay the same.
    I'm going to give it 1 more week and I may have to cease RU use. This morning my eyes were bloodshot and not going away even with drops. I also got a few comments at work about the redness.

    I don't understand how RU affects the eyes? I hope it doesn't change my iris color or have sides similar to Bimatoprost. Sucks man. My eyes are seriously red right now.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    I'm going to give it 1 more week and I may have to cease RU use. This morning my eyes were bloodshot and not going away even with drops. I also got a few comments at work about the redness.

    I don't understand how RU affects the eyes? I hope it doesn't change my iris color or have sides similar to Bimatoprost. Sucks man. My eyes are seriously red right now.
    That is wierd man :S
    What vehicle are you using? KB, mixing with minox, alchohol/PG?

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    That is wierd man :S
    What vehicle are you using? KB, mixing with minox, alchohol/PG?
    I am using KB solution. I was thinking this could be the issue. Your thoughts?

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,423

    Default

    I've got a question in regards to side effects from RU:

    Do you guys think its possible to mess up libido from RU after about 2.5 months of usage with 100mg per day? I had really high libido last year in December while I was using 50mg of RU after dropping Saw Palmetto as well.

    Last couple of months my libido has been really low. Sexual thoughts used to turn me on quite a bit but not anymore. Watching porn doesnt do a whole lot, I just don't find myself getting hard unless I see something REALLY hot. I'm not in the mood completely either, but do want to get off. I get morningwood frequently though, taking a crap I get hard too (because shit presses against the prostate which is essentially the male g-spot). I haven't taken RU in about 2 or more months and I've dropped Saw Palmetto as well. I've had some occasions where I've become erect without touch, but these are far less often than ever before in my life. I almost get the feeling that either Saw Palmetto or RU may have screwed with my sex drive, but I can't come to the conclusion that either have, given that I've had spurts of really high libido here and there and then major drop offs.

    Last year however, I spent 2 months in europe without my saw palmetto and my libido was very, very high. It was high again in december, and high again about 1-2 months ago for about 1 week.

    Is this something I should be concerned about or is it me just getting older and a natural process of libido drop with age (I'm 29 years old). I should also mention my diet has been kind of off, I've been sleep deprived and not physically active AT ALL, some depression (i'm balding, duh) and some anxiety. I know those things can and do affect libido.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    I've got a question in regards to side effects from RU:

    Do you guys think its possible to mess up libido from RU after about 2.5 months of usage with 100mg per day? I had really high libido last year in December while I was using 50mg of RU after dropping Saw Palmetto as well.

    Last couple of months my libido has been really low. Sexual thoughts used to turn me on quite a bit but not anymore. Watching porn doesnt do a whole lot, I just don't find myself getting hard unless I see something REALLY hot. I'm not in the mood completely either, but do want to get off. I get morningwood frequently though, taking a crap I get hard too (because shit presses against the prostate which is essentially the male g-spot). I haven't taken RU in about 2 or more months and I've dropped Saw Palmetto as well. I've had some occasions where I've become erect without touch, but these are far less often than ever before in my life. I almost get the feeling that either Saw Palmetto or RU may have screwed with my sex drive, but I can't come to the conclusion that either have, given that I've had spurts of really high libido here and there and then major drop offs.

    Last year however, I spent 2 months in europe without my saw palmetto and my libido was very, very high. It was high again in december, and high again about 1-2 months ago for about 1 week.

    Is this something I should be concerned about or is it me just getting older and a natural process of libido drop with age (I'm 29 years old). I should also mention my diet has been kind of off, I've been sleep deprived and not physically active AT ALL (which I know those things can affect libido).
    Hellouser before I ever got on any treatment, I mean years before when I was in my mid twenties, I was always changing diet and excercising. Mainly running but some body resistance training also. I tired loads of different diets too, low carb, high fibre, tiny amounts of food etc. My Libido would drop off for weeks, I mean it would completely vanish. It was very frustrating and this was before I went near any Ru or vitimans, I have never taken fin, saw or anything else. TRX2 and RU are the only things I've tried.

    Diet plays a huge part in it. Recently I cut out all wheat products from my diet and it had a huge effect on my libido and I also believe it caused me a massive shed.

    The body is a funny thing and so is the mind. Recently another poster talked about erection problems and he is on MSM and VITC, there are no other reports on the web of people reporting this and I was on about 9g of MSM a day with a raging libido. Suddenly it dropped off and my mind convinced me that it was MSM, even though I had been on it for month with a very high libido. Eventually I shook my head and said it cant be, my mind is paying ticks on me and last week it was high again, I couldn't stop watching porn etc. This week its low again and the minute I hear you mention it and RU I think oh no for a second then I get myself together, the first month I was on it I was raging high and now a slump.

    I think its natural for it to go up and down, the body is a complex thing and if you introduce something it may initally spike your libido only to crash it later and then return it to normal. I use RU with KB and never had brain fog or anything else.

    Am I putting my low libido this week down to RU or MSM? No I'm putting it down to a body being prone to tiredness, wear and tear or whatever you want to call it. Even saying that I have rubbed one out twice this week but the sensation has not been great. I also suffer from poor sleep. It will return soon, I think people over think these things and worry that they have screwed their Libido when it just a low point.

    Sit tight, it will be back.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
    Hellouser before I ever got on any treatment, I mean years before when I was in my mid twenties, I was always changing diet and excercising. Mainly running but some body resistance training also. I tired loads of different diets too, low carb, high fibre, tiny amounts of food etc. My Libido would drop off for weeks, I mean it would completely vanish. It was very frustrating and this was before I went near any Ru or vitimans, I have never taken fin, saw or anything else. TRX2 and RU are the only things I've tried.

    Diet plays a huge part in it. Recently I cut out all wheat products from my diet and it had a huge effect on my libido and I also believe it caused me a massive shed.

    The body is a funny thing and so is the mind. Recently another poster talked about erection problems and he is on MSM and VITC, there are no other reports on the web of people reporting this and I was on about 9g of MSM a day with a raging libido. Suddenly it dropped off and my mind convinced me that it was MSM, even though I had been on it for month with a very high libido. Eventually I shook my head and said it cant be, my mind is paying ticks on me and last week it was high again, I couldn't stop watching porn etc. This week its low again and the minute I hear you mention it and RU I think oh no for a second then I get myself together, the first month I was on it I was raging high and now a slump.

    I think its natural for it to go up and down, the body is a complex thing and if you introduce something it may initally spike your libido only to crash it later and then return it to normal. I use RU with KB and never had brain fog or anything else.

    Am I putting my low libido this week down to RU or MSM? No I'm putting it down to a body being prone to tiredness, wear and tear or whatever you want to call it. Even saying that I have rubbed one out twice this week but the sensation has not been great. I also suffer from poor sleep. It will return soon, I think people over think these things and worry that they have screwed their Libido when it just a low point.

    Sit tight, it will be back.
    Thanks dude, thats a great answer. I can definitely get it up, thats not an issue at all, I can easily manage to rub one out many times in a single day. Its just arousal thats a problem... I mean I can slight tingling when I see a hot broad, but nothing beyond that happens. I'm starting to think its in my head. Regardless, I'm going to focus on a LOT of cardio from now on. I just joined the YMCA and will be spending anywhere between 3-9 hours per week on Basketball (I used to play about 2-4 hours a day when I was younger). I'm hoping the extra production of testosterone will help. Gonna see if a diet change can do me good as well.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    i can definitely get it up
    prove it!

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KO1 View Post
    prove it!
    Nah, I wouldn't want to intimidate any of the members on this forum

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    T I can easily manage to rub one out many times in a single day. Its just arousal thats a problem...
    It's in your mind. If you can create arousal in any way, then your body functions are working properly and that includes that brain/body functions.

    What you are experiencing is as common as a cold. You are checking to see if you are getting aroused in certain conditions. That by definition takes you out of the arousal state. When you don't think about it anymore, you won't even remember you had the issue. Everyone goes through this many times in their life. Particularly when you become a parent!

    If you can not get arousal, then you may have other issues caused by the medications you are taking.

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    I'm going to give it 1 more week and I may have to cease RU use. This morning my eyes were bloodshot and not going away even with drops. I also got a few comments at work about the redness.

    I don't understand how RU affects the eyes? I hope it doesn't change my iris color or have sides similar to Bimatoprost. Sucks man. My eyes are seriously red right now.
    Staythick, stupid question. But are you completing washing your hands after you apply RU? The reason I ask is I think you mentioned you have contacts. If this stuff in anyway gets on your contacts or in your eyes when you are taking your contacts out, I could see you having problems (pardon the pun).

Similar Threads

  1. Shedding Facts
    By mpbsucks in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-18-2012, 10:38 PM
  2. Fact or fiction: fin is only effective for 5 to 6 years?
    By Kirby_ in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 08:49 AM
  3. Thriller Fiction - Spotting the Bad Guy
    By Fixed by 35 in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 07:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

RU58841 Question
07-01-2016 03:29 PM
Last Post By herns
Today 07:19 PM
Shedding after 1 week on Finasteride
Today 05:50 PM
Last Post By firstaidkit1
Today 05:50 PM
HairOmega efficiency and side effects ??
Yesterday 04:07 PM
Last Post By Geo88
Today 03:11 PM
Norwood Scale where am I?
Today 01:27 PM
by goodq
Last Post By goodq
Today 01:27 PM
Thinning hair or shaved head?
Today 12:10 PM
by Geo88
Last Post By Geo88
Today 12:10 PM
Top 5 FUE Dr's in North America?
04-16-2018 06:27 AM
Last Post By Geo88
Today 11:59 AM