RU58841 Facts, Fiction, Lore - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 42
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goldbondmafia View Post
    but don't people that take it do so only once per day?

    Im wondering if ppl on here who take RU have missed a night or two if they actually shed or not.
    I have never experianced a shed from missing a day

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jlantern View Post
    I have never experianced a shed from missing a day
    How do you rate RU? Maintaining? any regrowth? sides?

    Did you have an initial shed? how long before you noticed results?

  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
    How do you rate RU? Maintaining? any regrowth? sides?

    Did you have an initial shed? how long before you noticed results?
    JLantern I would be curious how you are doing as well. I am on day 2 of my RU trial.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marikeo View Post
    JLantern I would be curious how you are doing as well. I am on day 2 of my RU trial.
    How's it going? I'm currently at 25mg which looks to be my sweet spot side wise. Only side I'm getting on and off is irritated eyes after application. Are you experiencing anything of the sort?

    I'll stick with 25mg for now and increase gradually over the next few weeks. Goal is to get as close to 50mg as possible without no sides.

  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    How's it going? I'm currently at 25mg which looks to be my sweet spot side wise. Only side I'm getting on and off is irritated eyes after application. Are you experiencing anything of the sort?

    I'll stick with 25mg for now and increase gradually over the next few weeks. Goal is to get as close to 50mg as possible without no sides.
    I'm starting with 25mg as well. Mixing this daily with Lipogaine solution. Obviously too early to tell if I will get sides from this, but I don't expect it at this dosage. Would love to have some good news to report at the one month mark.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    How's it going? I'm currently at 25mg which looks to be my sweet spot side wise. Only side I'm getting on and off is irritated eyes after application. Are you experiencing anything of the sort?

    I'll stick with 25mg for now and increase gradually over the next few weeks. Goal is to get as close to 50mg as possible without no sides.
    hmm how would you define your eye irratation exactly?
    I sware since I upped my dose I got one of those eye floaters!

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    hmm how would you define your eye irratation exactly?
    I sware since I upped my dose I got one of those eye floaters!
    After my 1st 5% application my eyes felt heavy, tired, then irritated. Looked in the mirror and both eyes became lightly bloodshot. The redness stayed for about 24 hours and persisted even with eye drops.

    I wear contacts and eye redness happens from time to time so I had a hard time blaming the RU. But I gave myself a 2 day break and eyes cleared. Applied 50mg again and eyes again felt tired, dry and irritated. Soon the redness followed. Just my luck.

    Lowered my dose to 25mg and have not had problems since. Only way I can prove its the RU is when I up the dose if the redness returns.

    What's going on with your eyes? What's your experience?

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    261

    Default

    For those of you getting sore eyes with RU can I ask are you using Minox as well?

    I have never got sore eyes from RU, the one and only time I tired Lipogane I got sore eyes so bad I dropped it.

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
    For those of you getting sore eyes with RU can I ask are you using Minox as well?

    I have never got sore eyes from RU, the one and only time I tired Lipogane I got sore eyes so bad I dropped it.
    MrBlonde, I am using Minox but I have been using that for over 5 years with really no issues in that area. It's the instant application of RU that flares it up right away.

    Again, once I up my dose if my eyes get irritated again ill know RU was the guilty culprit because at the moment I'm good at 25mg.

  10. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    MrBlonde, I am using Minox but I have been using that for over 5 years with really no issues in that area. It's the instant application of RU that flares it up right away.

    Again, once I up my dose if my eyes get irritated again ill know RU was the guilty culprit because at the moment I'm good at 25mg.
    It is funny you say that about your eyes because im am also getting redness. I never even thought of ru causing it. Im at 5% may drop to 2.5 - 3% see if it drops off and hair maintenance stay the same.

Similar Threads

  1. Shedding Facts
    By mpbsucks in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-18-2012, 11:38 PM
  2. Fact or fiction: fin is only effective for 5 to 6 years?
    By Kirby_ in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 09:49 AM
  3. Thriller Fiction - Spotting the Bad Guy
    By Fixed by 35 in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 08:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Delayed Hair Loss ?? :(
Today 05:01 PM
by bolt24
Last Post By bolt24
Today 05:01 PM
Being healthy is more important than having hair!
Today 01:26 PM
Last Post By FlightTL
Today 01:26 PM
Your opinion please! :) :) Is it balding?receding??
01-14-2018 09:18 AM
Last Post By angelos13
Today 12:52 PM
18 years old and balding or thinning please let me know
01-14-2018 10:22 AM
by adzelg
Last Post By BaldBearded
Today 07:33 AM
Dr Rahal - 2005 Grafts - FUE
Today 06:05 AM
by mattj
Last Post By mattj
Today 06:05 AM