+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I have just switched to Avodart and I switched after 11-12 months on Propecia with the same result as you described and so far I have not regretted the decision as Dutasteride is supposed to be far more powerful than Finasteride in terms of results for those more advanced in MPB. I use this in conjunction with Regenpure substituted for Nizoral and Minoxidil Rogaine foam 5%.

ChrisM: Has your hair improved since being on Dut?

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    ChrisM: Has your hair improved since being on Dut?
    I just started using Duasteride yesterday as I just got my package so I will report in two months from now and forward. I can tell you that I thought my scalp had the ashy skin of Minoxidil burn from the alcohol in it. But when I looked closer my scalp where it was clean was growing miniaturized white hairs. I had to laugh as I am in my early forties but hey you got what you wished for.. hair.. just not the color you wanted and that was from Finasteride and finishing up a year of using that to small effect.

I am going to a dermatologist hair loss center in a few weeks. I know nothing about this, my doctor just said she would put in a referral for me and scheduled an appointment.

Anyone have any experience with this and what would be some good questions to ask or are there tests I should get done?

Basically just have thinning/receding hair-line and need to get it fixed. Been taking propecia for 8 months, nizoral shampoo 1-2x a week for 4 months or so and I just bought some Rogaine.

Anyone think I should stop propecia and try dusteride (avodart) I asked someone about this and they said that is serious shit but at this point I'll try anything with the way I'm losing my hair (pics in the 2nd post on this thread)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveC9114 View Post
    I am going to a dermatologist hair loss center in a few weeks. I know nothing about this, my doctor just said she would put in a referral for me and scheduled an appointment.

Anyone have any experience with this and what would be some good questions to ask or are there tests I should get done?

Basically just have thinning/receding hair-line and need to get it fixed. Been taking propecia for 8 months, nizoral shampoo 1-2x a week for 4 months or so and I just bought some Rogaine.

Anyone think I should stop propecia and try dusteride (avodart) I asked someone about this and they said that is serious shit but at this point I'll try anything with the way I'm losing my hair (pics in the 2nd post on this thread)
    As long as you are aware of this risks, and willing to take them, go for it.

0.5mg dut works great for some people without much/any signifigant adverse sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    As long as you are aware of this risks, and willing to take them, go for it.

0.5mg dut works great for some people without much/any signifigant adverse sides.
    Asked this in other thread but where is the best place to get it online? I can't seem to find anything definitive on this?

Quote Originally Posted by DaveC9114 View Post
    Asked this in other thread but where is the best place to get it online? I can't seem to find anything definitive on this?
    inhousepharmacy.biz is probably the most commonly mentioned that I've seen, which is the reason I went with them for fin and now dut.

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    inhousepharmacy.biz is probably the most commonly mentioned that I've seen, which is the reason I went with them for fin and now dut.
    Damn, your taking Dut now? Didn't know you brought out the big guns!

I've had a similar situation where before I start Fin for my crown thinning my hairline was fine but after 6 months of being on it the hairline looks like it's thinning too?

What the heck? Is there literally so little we know about hair loss that in some people Fin might actually speed it up?

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post

Thanks for the reply.

So are you saying you've purchased Dut from them and you believe them to be legitimate?

Are there any threads in this place that talk about where to purchase Dut? I can't seem to find any that and I've looked an dut the search function. I've been on Fin for 8 months with no results so hoping to try Dut asap