Thread: This Site

Threaded View

Default This Site

I've realized the source of my depression.

This website.

Now don't get me wrong, this website has offered me a lot of information that I've gratefully accepted and used towards my hair, a lot of thanks to the helpful members of this community. It's gotten me started on my process towards maintaining my hair.

But then its also the problem. The first week I realized my hairline was receding (a good 2~3 months ago) I spent just around 3 hours per day on this website. Getting that prickly hot feeling on my scalp (stess and fear). Check. Not moving and be a grouchy prick to all my friends and family. Check. Spending hours just checking myself out and looking at how bad my hairline was. Check.

Then I locked my laptop. I told my dad to lock my iPad.

Yeah, I still spend quite some time looking at myself in the mirror. Yeah, I'm still conscious that I'm losing hair. But I'm not spending hours in front of a screen leading to more stress about my hair that really results in more hair loss.

Here's my tip to people on this website: Get the info you need, and leave as soon as possible. Enjoy your life. Limit you time to a small amount atleast. Your life is out there. So many possibilities. So many oppurutunites. Don't waste it on like hair. Not worth it at all.

I'm sorry if this thread will be removed because it breaks the Terms of Service or something if I'm criticizing it. But if the admins really care about the people and their hair, this thread should be accepted.